User Image

Well, Gaians, I have good news to report! A decision has been reached, and by that I mean we've got a whole bunch of new bundles in the shop that are sure to make you look great for the winter ball! Now, normally when I talk up our bundles it's because I know I did a good job with them, and I'm always going to talk up my own work! But, in this case I'm going to talk up these bundles because they weren't my work—in fact, these magnificent new bundles were designed by Gaians just like you! Have a look for yourselves!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on Community Picks: Winter Ball and you'll find yourself with a bundle of stylish fashion created by a fellow Gaian! Whether you get a bundle designed by RandomKate, H0peh, Jennarous, Avyna, or Okami Tenrou, you'll also score a bunch of great items like Pastel Poisonous Pony, Prince of Frozen Roses, The Winterstorm Celestial Rose, Sweet Deerhart, and Sailor Sidra!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!