Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Welcome Back!

Quote:
Features

Why aren't updates to the guild and posting part of the forums a priority right now? Can't the cash shop take the back seat for a couple of weeks while you add in some features that have been requested and changes that need to be made, well, be made?

We have a small dev team and a large task list, so some tasks will take higher priority over others (such as infrastructure updates).

Quote:
Items

If I were to get a _____ Golden Ticket, would I be able to use that to make a tribute item to the old staff?

It might be something we want to get permission from the staff members you want to make tribute to to make sure they're okay with it.

Quote:
Features: Forums

Can the charity and quest forum be split up? There are tons of charities and giveaways and they keep bumping the quests down. I think it would be beneficial if charities/giveaway had their own separate forum away from the quests.

We're happy to go ahead and consider this.

Quote:
ITEMS/FEATURES

When the Mis-Tagged Item Report Thread started, its entries seemed to be addressed fairly quickly. However, if you go through it now, months worth of reports haven't been addressed. Is this correction project discontinued?

It hasn't been discontinued at the moment, we just ended up having to currently put it on hold while we address some other things

Quote:
Runway

Could we please see more themes added into the mix?

We'll be looking into updating the themes.
Ask the Staff Rules & Guidelines

1. Please keep your posts constructive.
    Posts that are overly abusive towards management, staff or other members of the community will be deleted without warning. Gaian's who are overly negative in Ask the Staff may be permanently removed from participation in this and future events.

2. One question per post.
    Please only ask one question in your post. Asking more than one question in your post may result in your post getting skipped for not following this.

3. Repeat posts will be deleted.
    Please only post your question once. Repeated posting of the same question multiple times on the same day may result in the additional posts being deleted or in your loss of being able to post to the thread. This is to help keep the noise in the thread down and allow questions by others to be seen.

4. Do not post support issues.
    Do not post issues regarding account bans, billing issues, warnings, and other support issues. Instead, please file a ticket about them at our Help Center. Questions about support issues may result in your post getting skipped.

5. Not all questions will be answered.
    There are a few reasons why a question might not be answered. Here are some of the most common reasons why that happens:

There are questions that are asked that have been asked and answered previously and the answer given there hasn't changed, therefore we don't answer that.

There are questions that we simply do not have an answer to at the moment.

There are questions asked in a format other than the one that we recommend you post in.

6. The thread may get locked periodically.
    Should the thread posts grow faster than we can handle, we may temporarily lock the thread while we catch up. We will post if the lock is because of us catching up, or due to the event being over.

7. Item suggestions and requests.
    Questions specifically asking for item requests will not be answered in ATS. They may not be responded to individually in the interest of getting to other questions. You may also post your item request and suggestions in the Item Request Thread in Site Feedback!
Questions should follow the following format...

[b]Question Category[/b]

Question

The categories are:

• Art
  • Items
  • Features
  • Games
  • Shops
  • Events
  • Manga

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

Easter Bunny can haz frands? emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Items

Just another request for more Thumbelina items. emotion_kirakira We've had some lovely ones lately, but I need more!

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Events

Hello! I emailed the userevents email and have not heard back since July. My event is in about a month. Just wanted to see what's going on with that.

A Furry

33,675 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Hop, Hop, BOOM 500
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
Misc.

POKéMON. GENERATIONS. ANIMé. SHORTS.

WHO IS HYPE?

Sensifer's Prince

Garish Crew

Misc.

Question for Excitable Sloth,
Hello
what is the secret to becoming an actual sloth in real life?

I want to replicate the theory into becoming a chinchilla.
Arowan
Items

Just another request for more Thumbelina items. emotion_kirakira We've had some lovely ones lately, but I need more!

There are more coming! <3

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
Items

While I'm at it... can we get more starlit items, too? I love the scheme with silver and with gold accents! emotion_kirakira

Sparkly Unicorn

29,850 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Team Carl 200
excitable sloth
Arowan
Items

There are more coming! <3

Huzzah! emotion_brofist

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Yeata Zi
Events

Hello! I emailed the userevents email and have not heard back since July. My event is in about a month. Just wanted to see what's going on with that.

Your event is good to go! You'll be getting details shortly!

Unstoppable Krampus

Items

Any plans for another direct sale on Golden Fragments anytime soon?

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Contests: Dank Memes

User Image

Hehe, can we expect some results from the contest soon? Many are excited for the winners gonk

Also, are there any dank memes the staff may have made and want to share? emotion_awesome

Circus Apprentice

33,540 Points
  • Cirque du Gothique 500
  • Loyal Ringmaster 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500
Events

Can you do an event around Loyal and his circus?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff