User Image

Hey Gaians! You know what's great about the changing of seasons? No matter how hot or cold it is outside, it's always a good time for a tasty drink! I do love having something nice and refreshing to really make a day better, and today I've found this pub hidden off down the road in town a bit that serves this really amazing drink! It's sweet and warm and makes you feel fuzzy and nice, and you should definitely stop by the place and give it a try if you've got some time to spare, because it's well worth it! Here, you can have a sip of mine so you get what I mean! Just a sip though, I want to drink the rest myself!

Make sure to grab yourself some Fizzy Butter Drink with a 15% discount before it leaves the shops at 11:59 AM PDT on April 20th, 2019!

User Image

User Image Take a sip of a Fizzy Butter Drink and your day will get brighter with the addition of a great item! Relax with this sweet drink and you'll score something like Lucifer's Wings, Love Me Easy Again, Astra: Jack o' Lantern Patch, Scornful Gatekeeper, Cutey Hunter 2nd Gen, Amadea's Crown Bundle, or Patient Unlikely Heroes! If your drink is particularly tasty and well-crafted, you could even get a Painter's Palette Ticket, or a Stylist License!

Try a Fizzy Butter Drink!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!