User Image

Gaians, I've got some TREMENDOUS news for you! As you all probably know by now, we've put some of our Project Tickets on sale at a special discounted rate! But tonight I've got even BIGGER and BETTER news for you! "What could be bigger than that, Jet?" I hear you all ask. Well, let me tell you! For a limited time, the Project Obsidian Ticket, Rainbow Paw Ticket, Double Rainbow Paw Ticket, Stylist License, and Rhodonite Ticket are all DISCOUNTED an insane amount! Let me tell you a bit about them!

User Image Project Obsidian Ticket lets you create a custom 24 hour sale in La Victoire, complete with new items and bundles!

User ImageRainbow Paw Ticket lets you recolor an existing item for the paw base!

User Image Double Rainbow Paw Ticket allows you to partner with an artist to recolor an existing Animal-base item, with even more options than the Rainbow Paw Ticket!

User Image Stylist License allows you to separate a face mod from an existing manner or face item!

User ImageRhodonite Ticket allows you to transform an arm mod to a multi color arm mod!

There are even more project tickets being discounted, so go check them out!

Check it out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!