User Image

Hey Gaians, I hear there's a team battle going on right now! I might be late, or I might be making it up, I don't know, but it looks like the folks over in one town or another are starting to get restless and want to establish that their town is the best! Okay, I'll admit, I'm making it up. The people in Barton are too nice for anything like that, the folks in Aekea are too preoccupied with maintaining their machines (or themselves, in Liam's case), and so on and so forth. But still, I thought it might be good to get some town pride going, so I've got some bundles put together for all of you anyway!

User Image

User Image It's time to bring home the Town Glory! Get your hands on one of these bundles and you'll find yourself with a magnificent set of items, like Team Gambino Street Dye, Crimson Dragon Master, Kittens in Dark Mittens, [Animal] Waterheart Blue, Gentle Hymn of Faith, Team Barton Street Dye, and Moira's Aekea Rebellion! You'll also find a brand new item in each bundle as well, so no matter what town you support you'll score something like Gambino Kumaru, Did You Know In Barton, Devilish Gaia Goddess, or Aekea Rose Revolution!

Get Town Glory!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!