User Image

It's no secret that I'm a connoisseur of sweet treats, Gaians. Cakes, pastries, candies, lollipops, sugar sticks, chocolates, syrups, sodas, you name it, I've tried it! I can't get enough of sweets, really. And it seems like I'm not the only one, if the store that just opened up downtown is anything to go by! It's full of what might just be the best combination of sweets I've ever heard of in my life: cake and lollipops! Now, I've tried many a cake pop before, and I love them to death, but this place has got to have some of the best cake pops I've ever eaten! You have to try one for yourself, just trust me on this one!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to Cake Pop Paradise and you'll get a tasty surprise in the form of a bundle of items! Whether you get a birthday cake pop, a strawberry shortcake pop, a key lime pie pop, or a chocolate pop, you'll also get items like Under Bright Weather Too, Dark Rosier's Thorns, On The Windy Boardwalk, Best Burgundy Bake, Cotton Candy Dragonslayer, Wishful Polar Tear, Morbid Deity of Ossidian, and Gloomy Lazy Daze! The even better news is that because this is a new shop, they're also including a new item in each bundle, so you'll also score Sweetly Citrus, Cute Merry Go Shortcake, Candied Street Style Cupcake, or Cocoa Kahvesi Sideris!

Try Cake Pop Paradise!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!