User Image

Hey Gaians! I'll try and keep this brief, because I'm sure you're all doing what you can to enjoy your weekend as much as you can before it's over! I just wanted you all to know that some of our amazing chance items are on sale right now, and so now is an ideal time for you to stop by and stock up! You could get some rare treasures or complete a collection you've been looking to finish, or you could just get a really neat item that you've never seen before! These chance item bundles are available at a special discounted rate and will be leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on August 14th!

User Image

User Image Grab your invite to the School of Wizardry and you'll find yourself sorted with a bundle of great items! Whether you find yourself with the brave, the cunning, the brilliant, or the loyal, you'll find yourself with a set of items like Sour Milk is Bad for Cats, Crimson Kohai, Distant Happy Memory, Demure Stars Taste Sweet, Sinfully Sweet Sorbet, Heart of the Lion, Moonlit Deity of Aurelian, or Love Me Easy Again! You'll also get a brand new recolor of Unlikely Heroes with your sorting, so you'll also get Raging Unlikely Heroes, Odd Unlikely Heroes, Patient Unlikely Heroes, or Wise Unlikely Heroes!

User Image

User Image With Have a Dere Summer!, you'll score a bundle full of items to make the most of your summer! No matter whether you get the kuudere, yandere, deredere, or tsundere bundle, you'll also find yourself with a bunch of items like CMYK Eyes Dragon Master, Melty I Scream, Commanding Post Apocalyptic Princess, Destructive Lady of the Mist, Shamrock Street Style Cupcake, Pastel Rainbow March, Harut's Wings, and Get Lift! There's even more good news, though! No matter which bundle you end up pulling, you're guaranteed to walk away with an amazing new recolor, so you'll also get Honey Pudding Waitress, Mysterious Love Connection, Sinful Bunma, or Ditzy Dragonslayer!

User Image

User Image Try out CONvenient Fashion and you'll be able to go out in style with a brand new recolor! Open up this stylish costuming kit and you'll find yourself with an item like Exiled Poisonous Pony, Airy Magical Summer, Peppy Unlikely Heroes, Refreshing Interstellar Invaders, Poppy Trainer Eclipse, Agile Time Out!, Luminous Thirsty Days, or Graceful Nox Obscura! You could also get a user-designed item, like Necroswapicousins by Kronprinz Schwarzhaus, Galaxy Fighter by Z4N, Wish Upon the Sinful by Breaking bad is amazing, Majoko Roxoah Eyes by Roxoah, Bunnihime by Bunni hime, Minerva by Leothalis the Sorcerer, Timid Little Cabbit by Sinfulcraft, Sally the Alpaca by Zbrahh, Dunderious Reap what U Sow by Dundaclap, Breeze Speaker by Escaflowdra, SDPlus Gaian LordOwns by lGl God Of Sithayans lDl, Heaven Ninja Band by Bon-Valkyruz, Infinite Angelic Halo by Yo Its Jose, Elegant Vixen's Bangs or Breezy Vixen of Ossidian by vodka_vixen, or Suspicious Handmaiden of Ossidian or Suspicious Handmaiden of Aurelian, both by CaptainTapole!

Head to La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!