User Image

Are you ready to go, Gaians? Well, are you? I hope you are! There's a whole lot of exploring to do, so you'd better get on it as quick as you can! ...You're not ready? This is the first time you've heard about it?! Well, I hope you've got a good set of clothes to last you, because it's time for a big adventure! ...You've only got the clothes you're wearing right now? That's not gonna cut it. Don't worry though, I've got you covered! I've got a whole set of items that will make your adventures a whole lot easier! Have a look!

User Image

User Image It's time to Team Up! Whether you end up on the red, blue, yellow, or rainbow team, you'll get a bundle of TEN items that are sure to give you a whole lot of looks for your adventures! Each bundle includes amazing items like Decayed Pastel For You, Lonely Waifu, Kittens in Mittens, Bee March, Perfect Hangout Spot, Le Secret De Winnerie, Fallen Snowlace Dancer, and Vivid Rainbow KiKi Kitty Plushie, and each bundle also includes a brand new item like Dark Undersea Diver, Harsh RoBoPunk, Cutie Lil' Redemption, Spectrum Starbabies Prism!

Team Up!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!