User Image

I miss summer, Gaians. I don't really miss the heat, I guess, but I miss the sunlight sometimes, and I definitely miss being able to have delicious cool treats at any time of day, just because I want to. I guess I can still do that, actually, I just have to keep myself warm while I do it! Anyway, I've got a whole bunch of smoothies lined up here at La Victoire, because I wanted to have one for myself...but I made way too many! So, please come have some. The thing about smoothies is that they don't last all that long out in the open, though, so I'll keep them chilled for now, but you need to stop by and get yours by 11:59 AM PDT on August 4th, because after that I'm gonna have to throw them out!

User Image

User Image Take a sip of these delicious Summer Smoothies and you'll get nostalgic with the taste of summers past—as well as a nostalgic item! Get your hands on these smoothies and you'll get an item like Galaxy Exorciblings, Hermes of the Freezing Moon, Blue Eyes Dragon Master, Feeling Lucky Today, Sinful I Scream, Lonely Traveler, or Lunatic Reap what you Sow! If you're lucky you'll find a Gaian Style or a Cursed Bundle!

Try Summer Smoothies!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!