User Image

It's so hot, Gaians. It's not even the hottest part of the day yet, and I already feel like I could melt just by stepping outside. It's so hot that the air conditioning here isn't even keeping the heat out as much as it normally does. I didn't think it would get hotter than it already was, but sure enough, even the main shop room here at La Victoire feels warmer than normal. When will it end? Why does the sun seem to want to kill us for good? Why can't I go to the grocery store and get ice cream without having to worry about it melting before I get back?!

Stop by La Victoire for some AC and a 60% discount on Summer's Demise until 11:59 AM PDT on September 12!

User Image

User Image The sun may be sweltering, but if you can survive Summer's Demise you'll find yourself with a great item! Beat the heat and you'll get an item like Alruna's Toxic Absolution, The Haunting Cat Reaper, Lock and Key, Viral Terror of 1999, Garage Band Tengu, Coquette Chiroptera, the Bloody Halo Bundle, or My Sinful Valentine!

Try Summer's Demise!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!