User Image

Gaians, I really want to know where all these ideas of magic you all have comes from! I come from space, and everything out there in the cosmos is definitely magical in its own way, but I've never been to a planet that has ideas of magic quite like this one does. It's interesting, to say the least! I know that there are books and books written about magic and stuff on this planet, but I even heard recently that there are theme parks and things like that based around it, and even schools! That's mind-boggling to me! So I decided I was going to look into it, and I'm going to visit one of these schools right now!

User Image

User Image Grab your invite to the School of Wizardry and you'll find yourself sorted with a bundle of great items! Whether you find yourself with the brave, the cunning, the brilliant, or the loyal, you'll find yourself with a set of items like Sour Milk is Bad for Cats, Crimson Kohai, Distant Happy Memory, Demure Stars Taste Sweet, Sinfully Sweet Sorbet, Heart of the Lion, Moonlit Deity of Aurelian, or Love Me Easy Again! You'll also get a brand new recolor of Unlikely Heroes with your sorting, so you'll also get Raging Unlikely Heroes, Odd Unlikely Heroes, Patient Unlikely Heroes, or Wise Unlikely Heroes!

Try School of Wizardry!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!