User Image

Hey Gaians! We've got some pretty great sales going on that I wouldn't want you to miss out on, so I'm here to let you know about them! As you know, we've got some fantastic item bundles that give you some great opportunities to score magnificent treasures, and right now some of our favorites are on sale at a special discounted rate for a limited time!

User Image
Have a Dere Summer bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image With Have a Dere Summer!, you'll score a bundle full of items to make the most of your summer! No matter whether you get the kuudere, yandere, deredere, or tsundere bundle, you'll also find yourself with a bunch of items like CMYK Eyes Dragon Master, Melty I Scream, Commanding Post Apocalyptic Princess, Destructive Lady of the Mist, Shamrock Street Style Cupcake, Pastel Rainbow March, Harut's Wings, and Get Lift! There's even more good news, though! No matter which bundle you end up pulling, you're guaranteed to walk away with an amazing new recolor, so you'll also get Honey Pudding Waitress, Mysterious Love Connection, Sinful Bunma, or Ditzy Dragonslayer!

User Image
Summer Spooks chance item bundles are discounted for a limited time!

It's time for the Summer Spooks Sale! Get your hands on a bundle for a whole bunch of spooky treats and costume favorites, like [Animal] Creme Etoile, Vintage Sanguine Empress, Lori the Nocturnal Vamp, Doll Spector Shoujo, Ghosting Around, Vic's Monstrosity, [Animal] Bakeneko, Vigilant Hound, Loving Faithful Rookie, and Wollstone's Sinful Craft! You could also try your hand at the Summer Spooks chance item and randomly get one of the fantastic Summer Spooks bundles, or if the otherworldly spirits favor you, you might even get an Agate Ticket or a Perfect Parcel Duo!

[Kindred] Ally Potion Plus (10) and [Kindred] Skill Potion Plus (10) have also returned to La Victoire and are discounted for a limited time!