User Image

Gaians, I think someone might be out to get me. Like, I think maybe Cygnus is mad at me for forgetting to clean something, or for hiding the coffee machine so he can't stop me from having twelve cups a day...actually, I guess twelve cups a morning. Maybe that's why I'm jittery. Anyway, I need to hide, and I need to do it quick, otherwise they're gonna catch me before I can defend myself! What if they try to steal the coffee machine?! I can't live without it! I've gotta go hide and disguise myself before things get any worse!

This 50% off discount won't last long, be sure to get here before 11:59 AM PST on March 11th!

User Image

User Image Go INCORGNITO and get yourself a great look that will either help you stand out, or help you hide in plain sight! This stealthy corgi will grant you one of a number of great items, like Invoked Legs, Striking Corrupt Gaze, Frail Legs, Renard's Dark Flowing Hair, Light Curled Up, or Heartbroken Bridal Walk! If you do manage to catch this corgi by surprise, you might even find yourself with an Agate Ticket to create your own custom Achievement, or a Project Slate Ticket, which can be used to create your own custom 3 pose face mod!

Go INCORGNITO!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal, and it's never too late to sign up for Angel Subscription! You can also convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden! Learn more about this month's Gift! View your gaia rewards!