User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm having a hard time keeping myself motivated to do things today, I have to admit. I feel like I'm always like this on Sundays, but I think part of it is that it's so hot outside! It's hard to want to get up and do anything when you take three steps outside and feel like you've gotten enough sun and warmth to last you for several weeks. I guess the bright side is that the air conditioning in La Victoire is still working wonderfully, which was as good of an excuse as any for me to spend time in the shop putting stuff on sale!

User Image

Liam's Fitness Challenge bundles are discounted and leaving La Victoire at 11:59 AM PDT on July 11th!

User Image Try your hand at Liam's Fitness Challenge and see if you can come out on top looking buff! The bright side is, whether you get swole or stay smol, you'll still get yourself a great item as well, be it a victory prize or a participation gift! Win or lose, you'll score an item like Kiko's Attractive Enticement, Corrupted Mine Mine Mine, Ruthless Jaeger, the Ancient Melty Bundle, the Cursed Bundle, or Seduciblings! If you manage to really revolutionize your look, you could even get a major prize in the form of a Rhodonite Ticket, a Project Slate Ticket, or a Makeover Kit Ticket!

User Image

Summer Elemental Bundle 5 packs are discounted until 11:59 AM PDT on July 12th!

User Image Get your hands on a Summer Elemental Bundle and you'll be guaranteed to get a bunch of great items as well! Whether you want to control water, fire, earth, or air (or if you want to be an elemental beast and control them all!), get an elemental bundle and you'll score items like Advance Hero, Hermes of the First Quarter Moon, Distant Rainy Memory, [Animal] Incinerating Inferno Champion, Delinquit, Pearl Sea Princess, and Wish Upon the Hallowed Fallen! If you're not sure which bundle you want to get, then you can try your hand at the Summer Elemental Bundle chance item, and you'll either get one of the human-base Summer Elemental bundles, or you might find a Project Rainbow Ticket!

User Image

Tropical Paradisio bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Take a trip to the Tropical Paradisio and you'll find a brand new item awaiting you when you arrive! No matter where you park your beach umbrella and relax, you'll also get an item like Fiery Invasive Leo, Coy Hachimitsu, Seaside Siren, Royal Seirenes, Frequent Beachcomber, On The Windy Boardwalk, or Shark Swim Violent Style! You could also get one of a number of new user-designed treasures, like Devilish Cherub, EmCee’s Attitude Adjuster by Menstrual Cramps, Quenched Exorciblings by Dyloxic, Vibrant Don't Give A by Everyday Songs, Lolligloss Witch by I Flavour of Life I, [Animal] Kingston's Blossomy Bristles by Oaze, Ephemeral Consort of Aurelian by Nosyaiel, Angelic Blade by Sound Panda, Sugar Breeze by Escaflowdra, Unbearably Bubbly and Beguiling by tsundeere, Beloved Laurels by Makoah, Royalty of the Moon by Shilshadu, Cosmic Rainbow Ninja Band by Supreme Crimson, Lady Jayne's Heroism by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, or Unbearably Taffy M or Some Bunny Unbearably Loves Taffy, both by Netherhood!

User Image

Kiki's Road Trip bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image It's time for Kiki's Road Trip, but where are you going to go? Whether you make a trip to Barton, Aekea, Durem, or the Isle de Gambino, you'll make a pit stop and find yourself with a great item like Dark Deity of Ossidian, Shiva's Winged Chimera, Mug Ado About Sweet Cake, Swift Eliminator, Enchanted Evening, Sinister Regent of Ossidian, Seductive Invoked Legs, or Heartbroken Bridal Walk! If you're a particularly lucky person, you might even find yourself taking a one-way trip to a Project Rainbow Ticket, a Project Double Rainbow Ticket, or even a Project Platinum Ticket!

Head to La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!