User Image

Man, the weather is scorching outside. Can you believe how hot it is? I know it's August and all, but I could fry an egg on the ground outside! Whew! I miss winter already. You could snuggle and nap in front of the heater for days! Ahh, those were the days. I went in the storage room to look for a snow machine, because who doesn't own a snow making machine, and I stumbled upon a gigantic pile of our cash shop event sale chance items! I got to thinking about it and decided why not bring these grab bags back into existence. If I can't have a snow machine, then maybe... just maybe I can think about cooler weather with these chance items!

User Image

User Image Summer Revival: Inside of every one of these magical items is a grab bag from one of our previous Cash Shop event sales from Summer of 2016 and older! You could get one of any number of our special sale chance items, like the Durem Rock Fest, Summer Tie Dye Kit, The Devil's Luck, Presidential Suite, Tome of Black Friday 2k15, Holiday Memories 2k15, or Aekea Theatre Expo!

Plus, Summer Revival is now 50% OFF as well! You'd better be quick though, because Summer Revival is only back in La Victoire until 11:59 AM PDT on July 26th!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!