User Image

It's so hot, Gaians. I'm about ready to take a vacation to somewhere cooler, because even the air conditioning isn't saving me! I was thinking about taking a trip to Isle de Gambino, but that doesn't really seem all that much of a getaway, since I can go there pretty much whenever I want. I was thinking maybe I could take a trip somewhere further out, maybe even somewhere across the globe! Of course, if I go too far, then it might be too cold there, so maybe not entirely across the globe. Maybe somewhere halfway between here and there. Wait. I know where I'll go!

User Image

User Image Take a trip to the Tropical Paradisio and you'll find a brand new item awaiting you when you arrive! No matter where you park your beach umbrella and relax, you'll also get an item like Fiery Invasive Leo, Coy Hachimitsu, Seaside Siren, Royal Seirenes, Frequent Beachcomber, On The Windy Boardwalk, or Shark Swim Violent Style! You could also get one of a number of new user-designed treasures, like Devilish Cherub, EmCee’s Attitude Adjuster by Menstrual Cramps, Quenched Exorciblings by Dyloxic, Vibrant Don't Give A by Everyday Songs, Lolligloss Witch by I Flavour of Life I, [Animal] Kingston's Blossomy Bristles by Oaze, Ephemeral Consort of Aurelian by Nosyaiel, Angelic Blade by Sound Panda, Sugar Breeze by Escaflowdra, Unbearably Bubbly and Beguiling by tsundeere, Beloved Laurels by Makoah, Royalty of the Moon by Shilshadu, Cosmic Rainbow Ninja Band by Supreme Crimson, Lady Jayne's Heroism by Adrien Ludovic Gilles, or Unbearably Taffy M or Some Bunny Unbearably Loves Taffy, both by Netherhood!

Get Tropical Paradisio!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!