User Image

It's so hot, Gaians. I feel like no matter where I go or what I do, I can't quite seem to cool down enough to enjoy summer! It's all this fur, I think. It just absorbs all the heat from outside and keeps it locked in! Betrayed by my own beautiful body! Even when I sit in front of the air conditioner I can't cool down all the way, it's like a luscious furry barrier that keeps the cold from getting to me! I think it might be time to change up my hairstyle, at this rate! Maybe I'll get a nice short trim to let the cool in more. Or...maybe I'll try one of these new styles!

User Image

User Image Get your hands on Quartz Fashion and you'll find yourself with a brand new user-designed hairstyle! Every single item inside Quartz Fashion is a usermade recolor of an existing hairstyle created using a Quartz Stub, so you can open this fashion kit up to find a whole prismatic array of hairstyles to try out! In fact, you might even be lucky enough to open up Quartz Fashion to discover one of FIFTY Quartz Stubs hidden inside, which can be used to recolor a hair pose of your choice! You'd better hurry, though! These stylish looks won't be around forever, so get your hands on them while they're here!

Get Quartz Fashion!

Quartz Stub Rules

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!