User Image

You know, Gaians, I've heard a lot about different kinds of love that people have on this planet, and I have to say...it sounds really complicated! So many different ways you can show appreciation for people and connect with one another, it's almost too much for this kitten star to keep up with! But for as tricky as it can be for me to try and keep up with all these different ways to love people, it does seem like once people are in love, they really do dedicate themselves to one another, don't they? Just take these two new visitors, for example:

User Image

User Image They may seem like an odd couple, but spend some Lovely Days with these two swooning lovebirds and you'll find yourself in love with a brand-new item! No matter what sort of day you're having, you can get this marvelous chance item and get an item like Between Sea and Sky, Rude Mechanical, Hooked on You, Lonely Waifu, [Animal] Ladybug and the Cat, Priestly Possession, or Mercury the Space Fox!

Get Lovely Days!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!