User Image

Hello my friends! "Doctor" Prakash here, with some marvelous news that I think you will all be excited to hear. I hope that you appreciated my air quotes there, as I am obligated to affirm that I am not actually a doctor, but rather that it is a nickname. Nonetheless, the news I come bearing is indeed marvelous. While reviewing some of my fieldwork notes on the coast of Lake Kindred, I spotted a new Kin out in the water! It seemed rather surprising that I would encounter a Kin in the lake that I had not seen before, but sure enough, when I began to wade out into the water, the Kin came to greet me!

User Image

User Image [KINDRED] Squidoo is an inky squid-type Kin that seems to adapt between living on land and in water pretty well. This kin seems very content to relax with people it finds trustworthy, and it also seems to enjoy spraying ink on surfaces to change the color of the surface.

As always, I've left this Kin in the trusting and capable hands of Jet and Cygnus, so feel free to meet with this new friend when you have the opportunity. Until next time, my friends!

Get Squidoo!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!