User Image

Hello again, Sciencers, and welcome to the almost weekly EI Report! My severe apologies for not being around for last week's report. My presentation went very well, I was very pleased with the resulting conversation that ensued after the presentation, as the scientific community has been buzzing about it ever since! Or at least, I have to assume as much. I haven't actually been around to hear about it. I somehow ended up on the incorrect flight back from the scientific convention, and from there a series of events that would take me far too long to detail right now occurred, leading to me ending up in Nepal instead of making my way back home! Nonetheless, I am back now, and I have some fascinating news with regard to our AEI friend, Hero's Journey!

User Image

User Image Hero's Journey:

"We'll trust you, of course," Vander said, after a prolonged pause. He didn't necessarily like the thought of trusting a stranger, but he'd already trusted three others as it were that day, and ultimately he needed to find the beast in order to save Aidah. Nothing else mattered but that, until she was safe. So he set aside his discomfort and nodded to the white-haired man. "So...who are you? How do you know where the beast is?"

"My name is Lupus, and I come from what once was a village far from here. That beast ravaged my home, razed the village, and left me the lone survivor of my people. I have been hunting the beast since that day, and I intend to have my revenge on that monster no matter what it takes. It works out for both of our sakes that you're looking for the beast as well, as allies will only make this fight easier than it would be otherwise. Come now, I will guide you to the beast's lair so we can defeat it once and for all."

"A village far from here, eh? Razed to the ground? Curiousssssssss, fufufufufu~"

Vander spun around and stared at Sable the necromancer, who stood next to Mason. He hadn't realized that Sable had come with them to Voleur Den, so the mere sound of her voice had startled him to move. However, before he could reply to Sable's remark, Mason said, "Hey, if we're gonna fight this thing as a group, shouldn't we go into town to get supplies and equipment first? I'm sure I can handle the fight as-is, but considering Vander needed healing just from hopping over a wall earlier today, we might want to do that first..."

"We have very little time to waste, if we wish to have an advantage against the beast," Lupus replied, eyes narrowing as he glared at the group. "We must move with haste."

Vander sighed. Another decision was not something he wanted to deal with, but it seemed that he'd have to think carefully. Aidah was in danger, he knew that much to be true. But could they beat the beast without additional supplies? Lupus seemed confident they could. The road in front of Vander once again split off in two directions, and he could only hope the path he picked was the right one.

Fascinating, no? It's going to be interesting to see where our intrepid heroes venture out next, and what they'll find when they get there. As always, I humbly request your input to help determine what totally ethical and not remotely harmful experimentation I put this AEI under next, and once a decision has been reached, I will get to it! Until next week, Scienteers!

Get Hero's Journey!

Help Decide What Happens Next!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!