User Image

The carnival is in town! I'm so excited, it's been a while since the carnival came rolling in, and I can't wait to go stuff my face with peanuts and cotton candy! Talk about the best day ever, yeah? Well, that and I get tired of working at the shop sometimes, ya know? It seems like it'd be quite the life, to travel all the time as part of the carnival. You'd get to see so many places, every day you'd be greeted by new faces, not to mention all of the neat tricks! Maybe I can talk them into letting me be the lion tamer! ...Well, maybe not. I'd probably get eaten by a lion. I guess I'm not really cut out for carnival life, but maybe you can be with this great news, Gaians! Chances to pull the final Golden Carnival Ticket have been raised to TEN TIMES their normal amount until it is pulled!

User Image

User Image Join the Carnival and you'll nab an amazing item like Cosmic Hind of Avalon, Ivory Arms Set, Bikini Top Mood Bubble, Dark Mage Karasu, Machia Stroll, the Cursed Bundle, or Seduciblings! If you happen to catch the eye of the ringmaster, you could even win a Golden Carnival Ticket! This spectacular shining ticket can be used to become a star in an upcoming Chance Item, with matching illustrations and an SDPlus Doll to commemorate your participation! But, here's the catch—there is ONLY ONE Golden Carnival Ticket left, so if you want to claim your spot under the big top, you'll need to get yourself a ticket and fast!

Join the Carnival!

Golden Carnival Ticket Rules

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!