User Image

Well, Gaians...it's Monday. Thankfully, I have coffee. It's a good thing too, because I don't know how I'd make it through today otherwise. I did not want to get out of bed when I woke up, let me tell you...

You mean you didn't want to get out of bed the first time I woke you up to help me with the shop, or the fifth time I woke you up to help me with the shop?

...Yes? Both? Either? Cygnus, it's too early for anything other than yes or no questions. Gaians, while I try to figure out how to put off answering Cygnus long enough to finish this cup of coffee, have a look at our new arrivals.

User Image

User Image Catch You is playing a game that might just be more than a simple game of cops and robbers, but the real question is...who's catching who?

User Image Rosy Alpachico is ready to go for an adventurous picnic out in the park, and will be looking stylish the whole way there!

Get Rosy Alpachico!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!