User Image

Hey Gaians! I made a quick stop back at La Victoire to pick up some more supplies for GaiaCon, and while I was rummaging around the back to make sure I had everything, I found some old bundles that I haven't seen in quite a while! I thought they'd be a good addition to the store for GaiaCon, so I dusted them off and brought them with me, and now you can get your hands them for a pretty sweet discount! I'll have these in stock and discounted until 11:59 AM PDT on June 1st, so be sure to stop by and get yours while you can!

User Image

User Image The Beyond Moonlight Bundle might lack the necessary battle attire to guarantee you can fight evil by moonlight, but the adorable outfits and classic styles can almost certainly promise that winning love by daylight will be effortless! Inside, you'll find Beyond Passionate Moonlight, Beyond Brilliant Moonlight, Beyond Courageous Moonlight, and Beyond Vivacious Moonlight!

User Image

User Image The Beyond the Outer Moonlight Bundle won't give you the power to shake the earth, submerge your foes, or stop time itself, but it will give you a whole lot of style to work with when you're going out with your friends! Open up this bundle to receive Beyond Elegant Moonlight, Beyond Magnificent Moonlight, Beyond Solemn Moonlight, and Beyond Silent Moonlight!

Get your bundles!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!