User Image

Happy Friday, Gaians! Can you believe it's the last Friday of May already? This year is flying by, it feels like! The good news is that I'm not from this planet, and measurements of time that you all use here don't mean anything out there, so I don't stress about it too much. Cygnus on the other hand...well, he stresses about everything, but especially about the passing of time and how he's a lone iceberg in the sea that is the universe. It takes a lot to cheer the guy up, but the bright side is he can bring his doll collection with him wherever he goes...at least as long as he can get them all out the door! But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to let you know about the new arrivals at La Victoire today!

We've got a lot more in store for you later today, Gaians, so be sure to stop by La Victoire and have a look at what's new when you get the chance, okay? See you here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!