User Image

Heya Gaians! Lately I've been thinking about the planet. I mean, it's not gonna be around forever, because of the assured heat death of the universe or whatever, but it's gotta be our home for a good long time before then. I don't know about you guys, but I like to keep my home clean and sparkly! You can't really scrub down the whole ecosystem with a little detergent, but you can turn some of your old knick-knacks and doodads into newly upcycled treasures!

Make sure to grab yourself some copies of Gijunka with a 30% discount before it leaves the shops at 11:59 PM PDT on June 17th!

User Image

Gijunka: We've breathed some new life into some old junk we had lying around the shop. Pretty neat, right? You can check out this brand new chance item to score some never-before-seen wonders like the super chic Tortorium, Stuteaous, Antique Weapon, [Animal] Serenitea, Metal Megane, and more!! Hurry on down to La Victoire to take a peek!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!