User Image

Hiya Gaians! Some people like to think of Tuesday as Monday's nagging little sibling. Now, it's not quite the start of the week, but it's not the exciting turning point that Wednesday represents either. Personally, I think to think of Tuesday as that nice productive period between "Why am I awake?" and "Is it the weekend yet?" but of course everyone has their own special way of handling their Tuesdays. On that note, I put my tiny and slightly moist nose to the grindstone this morning and managed to whip up some fantastic new surprises to make this Tuesday zoom right by! Take a look:

User Image

User Image Gilded Children of Hakon is a brand new item that was designed by the fabulously creative Gaian Doc Arkham! If you seek a new life among the scaly and fearsome, grab this stunning item and start hoarding anything shiny- that's all it takes!

Get yours now!

User Image

User Image [Animal] Bugberry was designed by the talented and incredible Gaian Trundlebug! Creepy, crawly, and cute! What more could anyone ask for?

Get [Animal] Bugberry!

User Image

User Image The Odd's Kingdom Memories Bundle was designed by the amazing Gaian Odd Cinderella and includes a collection of vivid and stunning blue items that are guaranteed to make any outfit pop! It even features the new exclusive Peyo Kingdom Memories! Gorgeous, right? Grab yours today!

Get your Bundle!

Happy Pre-Wednesday, Gaians! I hope you all have super productive days full of mundane victories. Do your homework! Mow the lawn! Scrub that weird mold from the corner of your shower! I believe in you all, you know! Well most of you, that is. I know at least one of you who I don't believe in once bit. You can fight among yourselves to figure out who. It'll give us all something to be curious over, right? Have fun, Gaians!

Check It Out!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!