User Image

You know, Gaians, sometimes I wonder about what it's like to have groups of friends and such. I don't really have that, you know? I mean, I've got Cygnus, but sometimes I think Cygnus probably would rather I wasn't here, or at least that I was more quiet, haha! But it's alright, I'm bursting with energy and I've decided that instead of wondering about it, I'm gonna go out on the town and make friends! I've been here long enough, people should be excited to spend time with me! It'll be a great time! I want you all to come with me, though, that way I don't look desperate.

These Squad Goals and the discounts on the multi-packs won't be here long! Grab it before 10:59 AM PST on March 7th!

User Image

User Image Meet up with an NPC and make great friends with them to achieve your Squad Goals, and you'll get a great item as well! Whether you join up with President Diedrich, Carl, Sasha, Rina, or Ian's squad, you'll get an item that's sure to make your inventory cooler, like Day Zero, Splash Fest, Ghastly Bad Pun, Autumn Cozy Cotton, CMYK M's Sketchpad, Just Don't Speak, Howl at the Dark Moon, or [KINDRED] Pixkit! You could also find yourself with the Limited Edition Collector's Pass, July's Limited Edition Collector's Pass, August's Limited Edition Collector's Pass, September's Limited Edition Collector's Pass, or October's Limited Edition Collector's Pass, which each contain all of the Limited Quantity items released in one month in 2015!

Get Squad Goals!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!