User Image

Hey Gaians! I'm here today to talk to you about proper maintenance and upkeep of your Cygnus. Your Cygnus is fairly self-sufficient, and is going to want a lot of space and time to himself. Have no fear, this is normal. He may also go on at length about being sad over the inevitable heat death of the universe. This too is normal, although don't be afraid to comfort your Cygnus in times of strife—

That is not what you're supposed to be talking to them about. When would you ever need to be talking to anyone about anything like that?

Oh, you're right! Sorry about that folks, had the wrong teleprompter! We've got some pretty amazing discounts going on at La Victoire right now, and I wanted to let you know about them while they're here! The following chance items are on sale at a special discounted rate for a limited time!

User Image

Under My Umbrella is back in La Victoire and bundles are discounted until 11:59 AM PDT on May 20th!

User Image There are a number of surprises hidden Under My Umbrella, but you'll be guaranteed to find a great item when you open it up and look for yourself! You could open up this shining umbrella to find an item like Nymph Aurae, Rosamund's Absolution, Daring Prince of the Sea, Rosamund's Absolution, Dee and Es Charm, or Melty Instaselfie! If you find that you're making a particularly adventurous trip out into the rain, you could even find an Agate Ticket, a Golden Envelope, a Project Slate Ticket, or even a Rainbow Parcel Ticket!

User Image

Monthly Indulgence bundles are discounted for a limited time!

User Image Treat yourself to a brand new item with Monthly Indulgence, and you'll be sure to walk away feeling satisfied! Open up this envelope and you'll discover an item like Stormy Purrisienne, Foolishly Clownin' Around, Fabric Family Time, Casual Mr. Froguccino, Autumn Ghastly Peche, or Hello Bubblegum Kiki! Plus, you could find yourself with one of a number of user-designed items as well, like Starlit Summoned Punk by Flint Jakobs, Kiss and Makeup by Niki-Senpai, Wish Upon the Wicked Fallen by Hass und Liebe, Lemon Cake Social by CaptainTapole, Loving Sideswept Dreamer's Bangs by Serafiella, Blushing Mad Marionette by Nitro Virus, Jong Kook's Locks by Jong Kook, Sherbet Biancareina by vodka_vixen, Blade of Silence by Minrithx, [Animal] Aromantic Pride Tapestry by Aroacequeen, Supreme Elite Fighter by SupremeFallenCrimson, Wicked Lyndexer by Ember Caster, Pure OMG by 6dad, Bathed Dragon by Steady Ride, There's No A In Melty by Jinkx Monsoon, or Pusheh's Makeover Kit by Pusheh!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!