Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
So I was curious how everbody farm turn out to be after they gift us with lots of money to make them pretty. So post here your dream farm emotion_bigheart

Mine is here

Before:

User Image

After:

User Image

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Enlightened Hero

34,475 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Bookworm 100
I tried to copy Rich's as best as I could.

User Image

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Hidariude
I tried to copy Rich's as best as I could.

User Image

very cute emotion_bigheart you succeeded it, it looks the same.

Magical Darling

yum_strawberry

Hey Trick Treatz! The links you posted said they weren't available to the public so I couldn't see your town. o . o

I was really inspired by the screenshots from the Korean version of the game (Every Town?) so I removed all of the factories and animal pens from my village and really focused on making it exceptionally beautiful. n . n I loved all of the pond and water items so I used them as much as I could! My favorite item of all is the Segovia Mill. <3 I'm sad to see Summer Springs go, but it was really awesome to have the opportunity to make my little town as pretty as I wanted before it closed down.

Click the thumbnail to see it full size!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

High-functioning Pumpkin

21,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Streaker 200

Dapper Gaian

i sold everything when i hit level 50 & rebuilt my farm.
User Image

Magical Girl

26,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Invisibility 100
Here.

It's pretty small, but I'm happy with it.
I haven't had time to log on to SS for awhile due to school, but I took a couple hours today and spiffed my town up for the last time crying

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Pikurusu
yum_strawberry

Hey Trick Treatz! The links you posted said they weren't available to the public so I couldn't see your town. o . o

I was really inspired by the screenshots from the Korean version of the game (Every Town?) so I removed all of the factories and animal pens from my village and really focused on making it exceptionally beautiful. n . n I loved all of the pond and water items so I used them as much as I could! My favorite item of all is the Segovia Mill. <3 I'm sad to see Summer Springs go, but it was really awesome to have the opportunity to make my little town as pretty as I wanted before it closed down.

Click the thumbnail to see it full size!

Omg i will fix it emotion_facepalm

Your farm is so beautiful, you have so much taste...I love the water items too, the ponds are lovely. I am so sad...I made a facebook account just to play this game, and now i dont have any similars to play. It is terrible emotion_0A0

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Eridanos

very cute...you must be on higher levels , because i never see some of those fabrics

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
sir dorei seela
i sold everything when i hit level 50 & rebuilt my farm.
User Image

lvl 50 eek I was lvl 35 XD kudos to you heart

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Lucidly
Here.

It's pretty small, but I'm happy with it.

It is small but is lovely...I like the way you use the flowers to make the farm so colorful.

Smooth Operator

17,965 Points
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Mark Twain 100
gorgonzola357
I haven't had time to log on to SS for awhile due to school, but I took a couple hours today and spiffed my town up for the last time crying

You dont say...I wasted so much time on my farm too, every night after work until it was the way I always dream it...and now i am saying good bye to it...so sad cat_crying
Your farm is very pretty btw
treak treatz
You dont say...I wasted so much time on my farm too, every night after work until it was the way I always dream it...and now i am saying good bye to it...so sad cat_crying
Your farm is very pretty btw

I'm still contemplating trying the Korean version, but I just don't have the time and I'd probably get lost and frustrated too easily sweatdrop It's such a shame they couldn't (or wouldn't) pull together more resources to keep it going. *sigh* At least I have my pretty screenshot to fondly remember it by.

Can't wait to see your screenshots too 3nodding I love how you put together your avatar emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff