Welcome to Gaia! ::

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
Trying to filter through the piles of offers we've already done/can't do, is getting ridiculous. We want to keep doing offers, but can't because we can't find ones that are suitable.

Worse, some of these companys put out a bunch of offers, but will only offer the first one you do.

Tell these offer wall places to give us the ability to build an ignore list of specific offers and sites. If I've already completed an offer from X company that requires registration, I need to be able to filter this company out. Same with offers I've completed or don't want.

A couple walls remove offers temporarily when you complete them/ close them, but they always reappear a couple days latter! We need a permanent ignore list!

It'll make it alot easier to find the offers we can still do!
Well...some of the offers are able to be redone multiple times. I agree though...for the ones that can only be done once, we need to be able to filter them.

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
yeah, but thats why we need an ignore list we can control,

Magical Fairy

20,300 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
Avoid "Find love today with EliteMate.com" by SuperRewards. Never before have I felt so uncomfortable doing this offer. There were a LOT of SEM material on the offer pages that you had to go through that's TOS-breaking on Gaia, and I had to adblock every one of those images. Ugh. Do not do that one unless you're comfortable with looking at sexual images. x_x

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

11,025 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
yeah, some of these offers don't even say upfront the name of the company/site their sending you to. > sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff