Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

So in the Musical Medley I'm currently in I have to sing Gimme Gimme from Throughly Modern Millie and I need advice on how to take care of my voice because after everytime I sing the song, my voice feels sore and I wake up the next day really raspy. I do vocal warm ups prior to singing. Bumblebees up and down the scale more than 10 times for 30 minutes.

Help? emotion_drool emotion_dowant

Eloquent Elocutionist

I'm not a singer, but maybe invest in one of those humidifier things that you put your face over? I know Idina Menzel sings in the hot shower before her performances. Anything to keep your throat and stuff moist. No coffee, milk, etc.

Beloved Lunatic

LoverOfMusicals
I'm not a singer, but maybe invest in one of those humidifier things that you put your face over? I know Idina Menzel sings in the hot shower before her performances. Anything to keep your throat and stuff moist. No coffee, milk, etc.
okay yes! Thank you! I'll try my best c:

Eloquent Elocutionist

LoverOfNightmare
LoverOfMusicals
okay yes! Thank you! I'll try my best c:

Break a leg!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas