Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi Soulcrashers,

Some users have reported having issues purchasing Soul Crash cash and we have verified that there is an issue. We are going to be having the Developers look at the problem, but until we can resolve it we recommend that user do NOT attempt to purchase Soul Cash as until the issue is resolved we may not be able to credit your account properly.

We will make sure to post again when the issue has been resolved.
its been 10 days since i purchased soul cash and still no replay...!!! how long should we wait ?? 1 week, 1 month, or 10 years lol
frustated, angry sad waiting for my soul cash credited to my acc... its been a month and still no soul cash !!! what are u guys doing huh ???
please solution!!
scream scream scream HOW LONG WE MUST WAIT THE DEVELOPER RESOLVE THIS MATTER? YOU GUY CHEAT PEOPLE HAH??????????? I WILL ISSUED THIS MATTER TO FACEBOOK. GUYS WHO PURCHASED CASH, LET'S REPORT TO FACEBOOK/ SHITT... CHEAT PEOPLE MONEY..
scream scream scream scream scream scream scream I'll wait a week, nothing happens until then I'll sue the s**t here
Please solve this as fast as possible... We pay it but didn't get the exchanges... That's not fair...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff