Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Noob

hi, my friend just exchanged some bugs and ink, and she traded her stuff in the shop for "Golden Legs" bug. but it's not in her invo.. when she goes to the market place it says "you own this item" on the golden legs page.

is this a glitch? how can she get the bug? it's not in her invo at all.

thanks.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Faithful Denomination
hi, my friend just exchanged some bugs and ink, and she traded her stuff in the shop for "Golden Legs" bug. but it's not in her invo.. when she goes to the market place it says "you own this item" on the golden legs page.

thanks.
Did she check under her games page?
Have her go into her inventory and actually type in the items name to see if it shows up

Rainbow Noob

Angels Alibi
Faithful Denomination

thanks.
Have her go into her inventory and actually type in the items name to see if it shows up

yeah both, even i looked with her and couldnt find it, both typed it in at the invo and the store page.

Spoiled Pandahime

Faithful Denomination
Angels Alibi
Faithful Denomination

thanks.

yeah both, even i looked with her and couldnt find it, both typed it in at the invo and the store page.

Have her file a ticket for issue with item/gold
Tell her to take a screenshot of the MP page stating she owns it, then the page where she types it in showing no item appearing

Rainbow Noob

Angels Alibi
Faithful Denomination
Angels Alibi
Faithful Denomination

thanks.

Tell her to take a screenshot of the MP page stating she owns it, then the page where she types it in showing no item appearing

okay, i'll let her know tomorrow, thanks for your quick reply smile

Spoiled Pandahime

Faithful Denomination
Angels Alibi
Faithful Denomination
Angels Alibi
Faithful Denomination

thanks.

okay, i'll let her know tomorrow, thanks for your quick reply smile
No problem
It can take about a month to get a response, so just remind her to be patient and only file the one ticket

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff