Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Slow clap for what may be the manliest leg mods I've seen in some time. Congratz, Gaia, on hopefully filling a request I see in this forum ALL the time.
I do like them.

Playful Friend

I can't find them to check them out... emo

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Umioko
I can't find them to check them out... emo

There's a bundle, and two are available in the cash shop for 999 and you can try them on. The announcement is in the community section. Should be the first or second community announcement.

Playful Friend

Alexander J Luthor
There's a bundle, and two are available in the cash shop for 999 and you can try them on. The announcement is in the community section. Should be the first or second community announcement.
Ohhh, the Zesty and Sensual Spice? Haha, I thought there was a new item called 'Spice Boys' so I was looking for that. X'D
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.

But yeah, those are pretty nice recolors of the original item, Suave Spice too, and make good leg mods.

13,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Umioko
Alexander J Luthor
Ohhh, the Zesty and Sensual Spice? Haha, I thought there was a new item called 'Spice Boys' so I was looking for that. X'D
Thank you so much for clearing that up for me.

But yeah, those are pretty nice recolors of the original item, Suave Spice too, and make good leg mods.

If they made a modern parody of the spice girls I would laugh so damn hard.

Codger

If it weren't for the fact I quite dislike their style of cel shading on items, I'd be looking to acquire some to use. I'm quite pleased to see an actual male-centric item that isn't feminized male clothing styles or dainty needtopeerightnoworexplodeomgomgomg leg poses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff