just the one we have now is fine :/ 0.099462365591398 9.9% [ 37 ]
Total Votes:[ 372 ]
1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 >

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
All right, Gaia has been releasing a lot of recolored items lately - in aquariums, in random chance boxes, in the gold shops (best option, imo) I was thinking it would be lovely if they released Baos in multiple colors. Maybe in pastel pink, purple, green, & white?

I know there are lots of threads asking for recolors in general, but I'm asking specifically for baos 3nodding It'd also be cool if there was a new item like the baos, but not recolors, just a new item.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Do you love Baos as much as me & want some new colors?

Please devs! I want some more baos <33333

NOW with recolors made by my fabulous friend `Nina!!!!!!! omg I <3 you >w<

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

made by diet otaku!

details by Tsukabu Nosoratori, original base by `Nina <3 :
User Image

Hallowed Shapeshifter

I agree. Though, I would like some black ones... or some gold... or both together. xD

And maybe add some holiday ones, like for x-mus have green and red somehow mixed together.
I'd love pink ones!
Some new/recolored baos would be awesome. I used to wear my pair all the time. They do make quite and awesome hair accessory.

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
moresugarthanspice
I'd love pink ones!

pink baos are definitely the color I'd want <3

Invisible Giver

Nope I don't love them, but I don't have a problem with them getting recolored.
Holly
moresugarthanspice
I'd love pink ones!

pink baos are definitely the color I'd want <3

*Seconds this* Pink baos would be awesome! whee

The baos in general are one of my favorite items on the site (they don't work w/my current hair though so I haven't been using them lately sad ) and I'd love to see them in different colors.
User Image。。。。。。。。
    A violet/lavender and a light fresh green baos would be awesome 4laugh
That would be really nice. It would give us more color for our heads thats for sure.

An item I would also like to see them do this with is the fairy wings. So far we only have light blue but I could see these wings in gold, deep blue, purple ect ect. It would work well for adding an accent right behind our avatars.
Holly
All right, Gaia has been releasing a lot of recolored items lately - in aquariums, in random chance boxes, in the gold shops (best option, imo) I was thinking it would be lovely if they released Baos in multiple colors. Maybe in pastel pink, purple, green, & white?

I know there are lots of threads asking for recolors in general, but I'm asking specifically for baos 3nodding It'd also be cool if there was a new item like the baos, but not recolors, just a new item.

Anyway, what do you guys think? Do you love Baos as much as me & want some new colors?

Do you read my mind?

I would love some new baos, recolors, ones with ribbons, I remember when they first came out and how happy people were.

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Yuzuha
Holly

Do you read my mind?

I would love some new baos, recolors, ones with ribbons, I remember when they first came out and how happy people were.

xD <3

It's one of those items that I've heard people mentioning that they'd like them recolored & I've thought about it too. I just decided to make a SF thread about it though. Hopefully a dev will see and be inspired! Especially now that recoloring seems popular 3nodding

How would ones with ribbons look, btw? o:
Holly
Yuzuha
Holly

Do you read my mind?

xD <3

It's one of those items that I've heard people mentioning that they'd like them recolored & I've thought about it too. I just decided to make a SF thread about it though. Hopefully a dev will see and be inspired! Especially now that recoloring seems popular 3nodding

How would ones with ribbons look, btw? o:

I could be terribly mistaken on the appearance, but possibly having the ribbons at the base of the bao, where it meets the hair, so that you can see how they would actually be attached to the hair, so to speak. At least that's how I envision it. sweatdrop

Yes please for recolours. I love my baos, but I have such a hard time trying to work them into my outfits and hairstyles, largely because the colours are so limited. I would love some black ones, or pastel shades in blue, greens, purples, and pinks. But not so pastel that you can't match them with anything.

Melodious Fairy

i would love to see baos in a silvery white color. >w<

Sparkly Dabbler

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[4% Complete]

Yes. Yes. Double yes.
I absolutely love the Baos, but I don't usually use such light blues.
I totally support this.

User Image

Kawaii Shoujo

18,400 Points
  • Hero 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Lyra Meadowsong
I could be terribly mistaken on the appearance, but possibly having the ribbons at the base of the bao, where it meets the hair, so that you can see how they would actually be attached to the hair, so to speak. At least that's how I envision it. sweatdrop

Yes please for recolours. I love my baos, but I have such a hard time trying to work them into my outfits and hairstyles, largely because the colours are so limited. I would love some black ones, or pastel shades in blue, greens, purples, and pinks. But not so pastel that you can't match them with anything.

That makes sense :3

Even in the color they come in, they don't quite even match other light blue things xD Like, they don't *quite* match perfectly with my current outfit if you look closely, but I don't care! That's why it'd be nice to get some white ones especially!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff