Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
User ImageOkay so I'm normally a stickler for my Gaia and my Labtech canon but damn if this wasn't a pleasant surprise. Out of nowhere Grunny recolors and they're not in the cash shop? Ho-ly carp, Gaia I know things have been rocky and you and I haven't always seen eye to eye but really in my opinion you've done right by me over the last year or so. First I got my dream skins when you re-released the Grombies, something I thought would NEVER happen and did so in a way that was fair to everyone by putting them in the wing shop requiring event participation to earn them and now this! I am getting gifts from people left and right giving me new Grunnies! Sure it makes no sense why we've got multi-colored Grunnies for some reason but hey, I like it!

My only feedback:

a) These are actually Prunny recolors, they don't have the poses from the original Grunny item!

I wish they did so I could wear more of them! Please, please, pleeeeease add in the other poses like the opposite shoulder and the "I AM" poses!

b) Some of the recolors are kind of hard to see, the eyes should be darker to make them look more like the others!
Oh and the black Grunny's tail is grey, it should be white!

c) Where are the other darker colors? I need a dark blue and dark red Grunny now!
User Image

As that guy on Gaia that loves Grunny more than just about anyone, this gets my thumbs up and my thanks.
Any attention the original design gets over the new Diedrich clones is amazing by me!
It is a good time to be a G CORP lover on Gaia, I'm hording these suckers now, I can't get enough!

Fashionable Man-Lover

11,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Timid 100
I agreed with you about the recolored Grunnies actually having the additional poses and it includes the "I am" pose as well.

I've made a similar thread about it recently.

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
I want a red one.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Zeo-san
I agreed with you about the recolored Grunnies actually having the additional poses and it includes the "I am" pose as well.

I've made a similar thread about it recently.
Oh, sorry I missed that thread in my excitement. sweatdrop

Aged Bunny

You're not the only one, haha. But yeah, I would of like a Grunny recolor instead of Prunny.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Razumi Yazura
I want a red one.
Dark red and blue please!

Perfect Saint

Razumi Yazura
I want a red one.
I want a burnt one.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Myrielle
Razumi Yazura
I want a red one.
I want a burnt one.
You should have been at the Gambino mansion after the outbreak, there were fricasseed grunny carcases everywhere.
emotion_8c

Perfect Saint

xcrimsonlegendx
Myrielle
Razumi Yazura
I want a red one.
I want a burnt one.
You should have been at the Gambino mansion after the outbreak, there were fricasseed grunny carcases everywhere.
emotion_8c
I took some home and made burgers. I called them Burnies!

Questionable Cat

32,450 Points
  • Enemy of the Goat 25
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
The grunny recolors were a very nice surprise, as were the wings. For some reason the lighter green ones are my favorite, but now I've got a black one and a couple gold ones too. It's probably mostly lighter colors to go with the Easter theme. Maybe if we're lucky they'll do some darker colors for... Halloween? The summer event?

Oooh, they should do an orange grunny for Halloween! That'd be sweet.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Myrielle
xcrimsonlegendx
Myrielle
Razumi Yazura
I want a red one.
I want a burnt one.
emotion_8c
I took some home and made burgers. I called them Burnies!
Eww.
classified_omnomgrunny

Explorer

so it would be you to make this thread lol.
cute grunnies, they are.

Lord Elwrind's Queen

Dangerous Fairy

55,065 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Winged 100
Did not even notice that til I came across this thread. *giggles*
And you are right. The fact that there are the actual Grunnies does offer possibilities for more colors.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
VaniIla Coke
so it would be you to make this thread lol.
cute grunnies, they are.
Honestly I've been amazed how many people thought of me when this update happened. emotion_kirakira

Devoted Member

Love the grunny recolors. They are so cool! More poses would be nice.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff