1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 53 54 55 > >>

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
UPDATE on Changes made to Booty Grab:

Narumi Misuhara -

* November 21, 2014 4:40 pm - Booty Grab Fish Gold Drop Payout Increased greatly.

* December 18, 2014 - Six (6) new fish available in Phin Phang.

* Febebruary 27, 2015 - Booty Grab daily gold cap greatly increased.

* Fri Apr 10, 2015 - Booty Grab, per game maximum payout increased!

bluealaris -

* April 20, 2015 - bluealaris updated Phin Phang's, giving us all the fish we want.
(Blue.... we love you for this! Thank you! heart )

*May 8, 2015 - Loyal's Bazaar has Loyal's Fish Bundle Pack. 50mil ea.
(Thank you bluealaris! emotion_hug emotion_bigheart )

Want to know what's in it..... check out this Thread by DarkRybrin
Loyal's Fish Bundle Pack List - New Age for Aquariums?

bluealaris -

* March 09, 2015 - updates to both the Overseer and the Aquarium Lucky Chest in Aquariums in terms of payout.

* Mar 09, 2015 - Narumi has been working diligently to upgrade Aquariums but its still a long way from being able to update the ability to have new Fish, but we can re-release Fish that were pulled from the shops while you wait.

Narumi Misuhara -

* March 09, 2015 - The glitch 500/500 pay out has been submitted for testing.

Thank you Narumi Misuhara and bluealaris! heart
Many of us in the Aquarium Community are thrilled with all the changes you are making for us!
There are some very happy responses in this thread from the ATS Meeting on Monday.
We know you are listening and trying very hard to make us all happy again. 4laugh
Many thanks! It is greatly appreciated! biggrin

Narumi Misuhara..... YOU are my hero! emotion_hug
Thank you for all you have done and continue to do!
I can be patient.... but I can't wait to see the new fish you will come up with for us!
I can't thank you enough for all you have done for us.
You are amazing!!
Thank you! heart

To Everyone who posted in this thread......
THANK YOU for helping to make this all happen!
This IS what being a Community is all about! heart

Reve

Friday, February 27th, 2015 - Staff Update from Narumi Misuhara.

- Booty Grab daily gold cap greatly increased

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

February 23, 2015 - UPDATE

Thank you Happy _Tropical_Flower and Narumi Misuhara!

Narumi Misuhara
Happy _Tropical_Flower
Features/Games

Hello Gaia Staff!

I have a question/request.

Please consider raising the Booty Grab cap. It would be a lot better if Booty Grab were capped at 10 million gold to 20 million gold or maybe even a higher cap amount. My argument for this is several reasons. Seeing how you could just buy a Cash Shop item and sell it on the marketplace for billions of gold beyond what the Booty Grab cap is now is one reason. You can also get around 30 million gold in a pink link compared what the Booty Grab cap is now. You can also sell a crafted GoFushion item in the marketplace and get hundreds of thousands of gold to billions of gold from the item compared to the current Booty Grab cap. Some past event items also sell for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace as well. You can also sell your Charms to make more than 5 million gold because each Charm goes for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace. The inks you get from the Daily Chance, depending on which ones, sell for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace. Some fish from the Fishing game sell for more than 5 million gold in the marketplace. And some Alchemy ingredients sometimes sell for more than 5 million gold.

After all these given reasons, would you please at least think about raising the Booty Grab cap? If not, then please explain to us why capping Booty Grab at 5 million gold is a safe bet for everybody. I'm curious for your reasoning of keeping the Booty Grab cap at 5 million gold.

Thank you! C:

Done.

January 7th, 2015

To Gaia Staff:

It was brought up at the ATS on January 5th about increasing the daily cap on Booty Grab. A mere 5 million is not much in this economy. Many of us would even be happy if you just doubled that, giving us a cap of 10 million daily. Considering most things are in the billions on the MP, a 5 million cap does not entice many new players to the game. Also, by raising the CAP, people are more likely to stay on the site longer daily. Considering member greed for gold when selling fish, even a 10 million Cap is a joke, really.
I respectfully ask that you consider raising the daily CAP on Booty Grab please.

Also, more fish in Phin Phang would be a welcome treat. Many of us are more than willing to spend money on the site to purchase fish. You did give us fish in a couple RIGs. I hope you will consider making them available in Phin Phang. A few decent fish for either gold or real cash, would also be much appreciated. That way, Phin Phang could become a bit of a gold sink, while still making hard earned cash to keep the site up and running from a good majority of us Tank Owners.

Thanking you in advance for reading this.

EDIT- Updated January 25th: I want to add an extra note here, as these are my thoughts.

While I am very thankful to Narumi for coming into this thread, acknowledging us, and increasing the pay out in what the tanks give per grab, it has not been a positive to the game of Booty Grab. Booty Grab is on life support! Without an increase in the cap.... it is going to die! When people can only grab 5mil, they are gone off the site once they are done. This is very counter-productive.

If all I was here for is the gold..... I can buy a Gold Generator and make a hellofa lot more upon opening it! I am here for the enjoyment of the game. To relax and enjoy myself. To have a break from real life. This cap is making it impossible to hang around and enjoy ourselves!

Even a 10mil cap won't keep people on the site long enough! People grumbling and stomping their feet. Say no to Gaia Cash. Expecting Gaia to fix inflation. Yelling no more gold generators..... when it is some in the community that asked for these in the first place..... all this is so foolish on a game! We should be here to have fun! If some of us don't pay cash to the site.... it can't survive. With how ridiculous some price their items for on the MP.... they are the ones who are the cause of inflation! Not Gaia! Does it really matter how much gold we can grab off the tanks in a day?! I think not. Inflation is here to stay because it is member driven!

So Gaia.... drop the cap entirely ......and just let us have fun on this game! I never used to cap. I was here to have fun and play. I gladly give money to the site because I realize everyone, and everything, has to be paid! I do not expect to play for free. Life doesn't work that way. The ones who do... need a lesson in economics! I just want my happy spot .... where I come to escape reality for a while ..... back. I don't think I am asking for too much!

Thank you.

Reve Casse

**I would ask that anyone who posts in this thread, to please keep your comments polite and decent.

I posted this on pg 25 at the ATS February 12, 2014.

Misc:

I realize it is hard to answer all the questions in the ATS. I see this as a business meeting with the staff.

Considering how many of us have asked a question with regard to booty grab ...... I respectfully ask that we be able to get an answer one way or the other to our concerns.

Thank you.

Considering how many of us asked a question with regard to Booty Grab this week.... again.... I for one, an getting tired of being ignored. All of us were ignored.

Gaia.... we are asking for you to give us a reason to spend our money. To stay and play on your site. Ignoring us is not good Customer Relations. Giving us one small bandaid .... while the rest of the wounds bleed..... solves nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

shellsmachine was not answered AGAIN at the ATS on January 26th, even though she asked politely and respectfully. confused

aboriginal_kumquat
I agree! I saw this mentioned in the ATS this week. Increasing the daily limit or cap of 5 million daily to something more in line with the current economy would be good for the community over all. With the daily limit set at 5M people can cap out after 20 or 30 grabs so they don't stay on the site as long. Others mentioned bringing more fish in to PhinPhang as well. Having the option to buy fish with either gold or Gaia cash for bundles or some of the higher level droppers looks mighty good to me. 3nodding It's been great to have the support and cooperation with Narumi. I think that making these updates would certainly keep the players and owners interested and active. I've seen people starting new tanks and had new players showing up as well so, people are coming now from outside the regular forum group to give it a shot. Capping out in an hour or so doesn't hold their interest for very long and it doesn't keep people cruising around the site overall. It also limits the number of plays we might get on our tanks throughout the day.
Great suggestions and I hope we'll be getting some supportive feedback. biggrin

Kiku_T
I am doing everything in my power to help keep Booty Grab alive. I have paid for fish in many people's tanks so they'd keep playing, and I will continue to do so. But more fish and having the increases would definitely help motivate people even more! Please listen to the Booty Grab community Gaia. We are active, we want this to keep being a part of the site, won't you hear our pleas? Thank you for the things you have done so far, they have helped.

January 5th, 2015 @ ATS
shellsmachine

Games Booty Grab
Please consider increasing the daily Booty Grab cap. It is currently at 5 million gold,
which isn't very much these days - besides, it's possible to earn that much
by grabbing a mere 20 tanks or so, which leads to less time spent on the site - that much gold
can be earned in about an hour of playing time.
In contrast, a user can spend 10 minutes in Towns gathering bugs and trash and sell it for
10 million in the marketplace.

shellsmachine
Games Booty Grab
Thanks for bringing back a few of the old fish to Phin Phang. Maybe next you could bring back some
of the fish that are good gold-droppers, such as Memphis and the knights.
The current offerings are pretty much duds.
For example, in a whole tank of Banggai Cardinals, it's not uncommon for only one to glow, and they don't
give that much gold.

No reply from staff to shell's questions. sad

Update: December 18, 2014 - Six (6) new fish available in Phin Phang!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 4laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE: Narumi Misuhara - Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:40 pm

Quote:
Booty Grab Payout Increase

Booty Grab's per game payout has been increased for both players and tank owners by 500x. The daily limit remains the same. We will leave the payout as is through the weekend and make further adjustments next week as needed, if needed.

To play a game, head on over to the Aquarium forum and grab some booty!

Update from Narumi Misuhara - Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:39 pm
Quote:
Booty Grab Changes

Changes to Booty Grab are in progress. The game, specifically the endgame screen, may appear a bit bugged for a little bit.

November 17, 2014 - Update

To Gaia Staff:

Considering we have been patiently waiting for over a month, I feel it isn't too much to ask that increasing the pay out of coins the fish drop in Booty Grab be made a priority.

Many of us, spent a small fortune on the Fishing Hole, in the hopes of getting some of the older fish. Thank you for doing this! It is wonderful to see these older fish in the tanks again!

Problem is, without an increase in the amount the fish drop, we are not going to attract the grabbers back to our game. I, for one, don't expect you to make me filthy rich off my tank. I have never expected that. Just make it a viable game again, please? With the way you have increased the tip to 10k, it isn't even realistic to tip one another like we used to. I don't even make 10k off my grabs in a day.

It is sad to see how you have increased the amount from the DC's, Pink Links, tips, etc, yet you have a game that could be a potential gold mine for you, speaking from a cash spending point of view, yet you appear to be letting it fall by the wayside. Tank Owners don't just buy fish. We buy your pretty pixels with cash as well. Having any type of cap at this point makes no sense. We are drowning. We need to attract people back to our community. Many of us only stay in the GA. Booty Grab is what keeps us here. We love the game! Please help us now, before it's to late.

Thank you.

Reve Casse

My post on page 6 of the ATS, November 17, 2014. I'm trying guys! sweatdrop

GAMES

Question: A lot of us are wondering how things are coming on increasing the Booty Grab payout for both Tank Owners and Grabbers?

In my SF Thread we were told on October 14th, 2014,

Narumi Misuhara:
Quote:
Hey guys, just wanted to say I've seen this feedback. Definitely a misunderstanding on my part, I'm sorry about that. Going to see if this is a change we can make early next week!

It has been over a month. I thank you for the goodies from purchasing the Fishing Hole. Nice to see more of the old fish. Now can we see you please increase the pay out by adding another zero, or two, to the the amount the fish drop? I'm sure adding a multiplier into the codes would not be all that difficult.

Thank you.

Narumi Misuhara:
Quote:
You're right! in fact changing the multiplier wasn't hard, neither was adding more bubbles so all the numbers show. ...So what's the holdup? ....for the changes to take affect the entire Aquarium project has to be recompiled. It keeps erroring out and the build fails. I've been going back to it between other tasks to try to get it all fixed but it seems like for every one I fix I get 2 new ones! X_X

**I would ask that anyone who posts in this thread, to please keep your comments polite and decent.

Update: Friday, October 14th, 2014
Narumi Misuhara
Hey guys, just wanted to say I've seen this feedback. Definitely a misunderstanding on my part, I'm sorry about that. Going to see if this is a change we can make early next week!

Many thanks Narumi for your quick response. It is greatly appreciated! 4laugh

To Gaia Staff:

I just read your Staff Update. Well, there was excitement because it looked like you are all trying to save our Booty Grab game. I had to hurry and play a tank. Thank you for trying, but this is not what tank owners and grabbers want in order to save the game we love here on Gaia.

It is the pay out from the tanks we wanted increased. The gold the fish drop. Not the daily grab cap. Even at 500,000.... with the tanks paying out between 500 ....and if you are lucky just over 2000gg per grab....it would take forever to even reach the 500,000 cap.

I was very disappointed with the three tanks I played. They didn't even give enough to make it worthwhile. 1274gg off a tank of Blue Dolphins and Stone Coalts is not an improvement that will help settle the Natives of the GA down. One can make more gold selling garbage from towns on the MP than we can on our beloved game of Booty Grab here on Gaia.

I know you are trying. Please help in a way that will save the game. Not in a way that will make this game go the way of the Immortal Dolphins of 2010. The GA is like a morgue at the best of times now with all the negativity. Please help to give our happy spot back on Gaia to us older and die-hard Booty Grabbing Gaians.

Thank you for taking the time to hear me out.

Reve Casse

**I would ask that anyone who posts in this thread, to please keep you comments polite and decent.

*Thank you Hasuki Aatisuto for doing the math. Hopefully some find it enlightening.*

Hasuki Aatisuto

Let's look at this way.

Let's say that the best case situation is that you can get 1k per grab, there's an infinite amount of tanks you can grab from (seeing how there's even LESS tanks nowadays due to the inflation and the payouts not increasing at all) and you can grab a tank every minute.

That comes to 60,000 gold a hour.

Even if you grabbed every minute for 24 hours, you'd only have about 1,440,000 gold and they have increased the limit you can grab everyday to 5,000,000. It is practically impossible to get to the 5,000,000 limit even under the best circumstances..

Even if they increased the payouts ten times, it would still take a long time to reach the 5,000,000 cap.

10,000 per grab a minute for 60 minutes = 600,000

600,000 gold every hour for 24 hours = 14,400,000.

Well, that's not too bad, but let's see what happens if we halve the time to 12 hours. There's no need to grind for 24 hours if the cap is 5,000,000, after all.

600,000 gold every hour for 12 hours = 7,200,000.

Not bad, not bad. Let's try 8 hours.

600,000 gold every hour for 8 hours = 4,800,000.

Let's round it up to 8.5 hours to get an approximate number of hours you'd have to spend to get 5,000,000. That's... still a long time. Very long time. You'd have to be bored out of your mind to grind for 8.5 hours, and it's impossible with all the things we'd have to do during the day: school, work and so forth.

Princess Kunzite's Princess

Spoiled Pandahime

Reve Casse
To Gaia Staff:

I just read your Staff Update. Well, there was excitement because it looked like you are all trying to save our Booty Grab game. I had to hurry and play a tank. Thank you for trying, but this is not what tank owners and grabbers want in order to save the game we love here on Gaia.

It is the pay out from the tanks we wanted increased. The gold the fish drop. Not the daily grab cap. Even at 500,000.... with the tanks paying out between 500 ....and if you are lucky just over 2000gg per grab....it would take forever to even reach the 500,000 cap.

I was very disappointed with the three tanks I played. They didn't even give enough to make it worthwhile. 1274gg off a tank of Blue Dolphins and Stone Coalts is not an improvement that will help settle the Natives of the GA down. One can make more gold selling garbage from towns on the MP than we can on our beloved game of Booty Grab here on Gaia.

I know you are trying. Please help in a way that will save the game. Not in a way that will make this game go the way of the Immortal Dolphins of 2010. The GA is like a morgue at the best of times now with all the negativity. Please help to give our happy spot back on Gaia to us older and die-hard Booty Grabbing Gaians.

Reve Casse

I would ask that anyone who posts in this thread, to please keep you comments polite and decent.
Please note this is a user run forum, so directing this towards staff will get you little to likely no feedback
Try the feedback and support area
-edit-
Nevermind, it got moved to site feedback

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Angels Alibi
Reve Casse
To Gaia Staff:

Reve Casse

I would ask that anyone who posts in this thread, to please keep you comments polite and decent.
Please note this is a user run forum, so directing this towards staff will get you little to likely no feedback
Try the feedback and support area

It just got moved for me. wink

A BIG thank you to the person who did it! 4laugh

Big Duck

Agreed. I was never inclined to reach the daily cap even before it was 500k. So of course I'm not inclined to reach it now because the payout from the tanks wasn't increased too.
I hope that, if this was actually a misunderstanding/misread on their part, that they correct it and let us know. I personally wouldn't even want an apology if it was a misunderstanding; just a correction is fine by me. At this point, there's no incentive for me to play Booty Grab any more than there was before this update. With the way the gold output is, I just don't have the time to play it enough so I can reach the daily cap.

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Parasynthetic
Agreed. I was never inclined to reach the daily cap even before it was 500k. So of course I'm not inclined to reach it now because the payout from the tanks wasn't increased too.
I hope that, if this was actually a misunderstanding/misread on their part, that they correct it and let us know. I personally wouldn't even want an apology if it was a misunderstanding; just a correction is fine by me. At this point, there's no incentive for me to play Booty Grab any more than there was before this update. With the way the gold output is, I just don't have the time to play it enough so I can reach the daily cap.

The only way to make Booty Grab viable for everyone is to increase the payout from the fish. I am going to give Gaia the benefit of the doubt, that they misunderstood what was asked of them. They obviously made an attempt to try, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

Enigmatic Codger

good luck reve! i hope someone listens.before the whole community withers away.

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
blackaddersfork
good luck reve! i hope someone listens.before the whole community withers away.

Thanks Adders. We have to try. The GA is where I love to be on this site. Positive thoughts for a positive outcome! wink
Reve Casse
Parasynthetic

The only way to make Booty Grab viable for everyone is to increase the payout from the fish. I am going to give Gaia the benefit of the doubt, that they misunderstood what was asked of them. They obviously made an attempt to try, so lets keep our fingers crossed.

I'm hoping that it really is a misunderstanding. From the staff notice it does sound like they don't know the difference between the daily cap and max payout.

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Zusu
Reve Casse
Parasynthetic

I'm hoping that it really is a misunderstanding. From the staff notice it does sound like they don't know the difference between the daily cap and max payout.

I think it is a misunderstanding. With how fast the pages were flying in Ask the Staff, it was hard for them to grab onto everything.

Shameless Hoarder

Obviously those that made this decision have no idea what it is like to play BG anymore.

Raising the cap to 5mil is pointless as I am not even sure you could find enough tanks to play in one day to get to 5mil. Too many tank owners have already given up maintaining their tanks before summer was through this year making getting to 5mil virtually impossible in a single day. neutral

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Horsemalarky
Obviously those that made this decision have no idea what it is like to play BG anymore.

Raising the cap to 5mil is pointless as I am not even sure you could find enough tanks to play in one day to get to 5mil. Too many tank owners have already given up maintaining their tanks before summer was through this year making getting to 5mil virtually impossible in a single day. neutral

If Gaia raised the amount of gold the fish drop, I think more people may actually maintain a tank again. I know I would go back to my Dolphins at $5.00 a pop. I love those things. But when not many play or have tanks anymore.... it's basically a waste unless you just want to look at the aquariums.

jennibert's Husband

Liberal Lover

I find it odd that they mentioned that the idea of improving Booty Grab hadn't occurred to them, despite it being something that I've seen brought up throughout Site Feedback for months now. It struck me as being another example of how out of touch those managing Gaia are regarding the realities of the site at this point in time. The half-hearted "fix" not even being relatively relevant also struck me as endemic of the issue.

Shameless Hoarder

Reve Casse
Horsemalarky

If Gaia raised the amount of gold the fish drop, I think more people may actually maintain a tank again. I know I would go back to my Dolphins at $5.00 a pop. I love those things. But when not many play or have tanks anymore.... it's basically a waste unless you just want to look at the aquariums.

Yup, Gaia created the vicious circle that spiraled BG into the back shelves with the other older abandoned features of Gaia.

Gaia introduces GGs, inflation causes fish prices to raise, making it more and more difficult for tank owners to get any kind of profit off of their tanks...

Gaia keeps introducing more and more GGs, tank owners realize GGs are not going away anytime soon and price of fish continue to skyrocket, plus less fish are being put up for sale in the MP... due to this tank owners are starting to let their tanks go... at the same time, the players really start to realize the gold they make per day (the daily capped amount) was becoming worthless in the new hyper-inflated economy and that some of the high end tanks are no longer high end and that it takes longer to get the same amount of gold it use to, which is worth even less than it use to be... thus the appeal of playing BG is decreasing each day...

because of fewer and fewer players per day, tank owners are making even less everyday on their tanks and the inflation is getting worse and worse each day, a double negative on the bottom line, thus more tank owners are letting their tanks go...

this cycle continues everyday... it is like Gaia pulled the virtual plug at the bottom of the giant aquarium and caused the massive cyclone that is sucking the BG community down the drain.

Problem for Gaia is (not that they care anymore), is they are one step away from shelving zOMG! (yes, I would be surprised if it does come back as a functioning game), and have pretty much killed BG, and already abandoned/shelved pretty much all of their older games (jigsaw, pinball, etc, Monster Galaxy, HoC, etc). Even events are not much fun anymore because there is some sort of 'payment/cost' involved with each one.

What does that leave to do... not much that makes Gaia unique from other forum or avatar dress up sites. Even sections of the forums that are not directly affected by the hyper-inflation, for example role-playing communities, are suffering too, as they are losing active members as they are getting sick and/or bored with Gaia and are no longer active enough to keep that community going.

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Disciple of Sakura
I find it odd that they mentioned that the idea of improving Booty Grab hadn't occurred to them, despite it being something that I've seen brought up throughout Site Feedback for months now. It struck me as being another example of how out of touch those managing Gaia are regarding the realities of the site at this point in time. The half-hearted "fix" not even being relatively relevant also struck me as endemic of the issue.

I don't find it odd at all. When people stomp their feet, demanding all the time, one tends to close their eyes and ears to that. I think if we keep the comments and feedback on a more positive note, we may actually have someone on Gaia staff take a look see. My thoughts anyway.

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
Horsemalarky
Reve Casse
Horsemalarky

Yup, Gaia created the vicious circle that spiraled BG into the back shelves with the other older abandoned features of Gaia.

Gaia introduces GGs, inflation causes fish prices to raise, making it more and more difficult for tank owners to get any kind of profit off of their tanks...

Gaia keeps introducing more and more GGs, tank owners realize GGs are not going away anytime soon and price of fish continue to skyrocket, plus less fish are being put up for sale in the MP... due to this tank owners are starting to let their tanks go... at the same time, the players really start to realize the gold they make per day (the daily capped amount) was becoming worthless in the new hyper-inflated economy and that some of the high end tanks are no longer high end and that it takes longer to get the same amount of gold it use to, which is worth even less than it use to be... thus the appeal of playing BG is decreasing each day...

because of fewer and fewer players per day, tank owners are making even less everyday on their tanks and the inflation is getting worse and worse each day, a double negative on the bottom line, thus more tank owners are letting their tanks go...

this cycle continues everyday... it is like Gaia pulled the virtual plug at the bottom of the giant aquarium and caused the massive cyclone that is sucking the BG community down the drain.

Problem for Gaia is (not that they care anymore), is they are one step away from shelving zOMG! (yes, I would be surprised if it does come back as a functioning game), and have pretty much killed BG, and already abandoned/shelved pretty much all of their older games (jigsaw, pinball, etc, Monster Galaxy, HoC, etc). Even events are not much fun anymore because there is some sort of 'payment/cost' involved with each one.

What does that leave to do... not much that makes Gaia unique from other forum or avatar dress up sites. Even sections of the forums that are not directly affected by the hyper-inflation, for example role-playing communities, are suffering too, as they are losing active members as they are getting sick and/or bored with Gaia and are no longer active enough to keep that community going.

We are just going to have to agree to disagree, as I don't see things on Gaia as you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff