Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Wife

Just gonna say, I understand fully this is Lady Shi's doing, I understand she has all right to do it because she got the "lucky ticket to create a whole event". Honestly I got fed up with the whole "brain" thing once the second item of him came out, and they JUST KEPT GOING ON AND ON AND ON. It's been dragged out far too long. What people don't seem to understand is that to get that ticket, You need to spend an outrageous amount of money or have absolutely no life and just vend. All these brain items? Ridiculous. Making lady shi an NPC, even worse. A whole event dedicated to one person, good for you, but it's still stupid as all hell. The colors are annoying and what just ticked me off is that new rig where Brain has FIVE new items made after him, BY HIM, And another made by another user. Is this some kind of sick stupid ******** joke?

Let's just give up and call this BrainOnline. Cause that's where it's going.

Hope you're proud of yourself. Here's a pic of Lady Shi:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You know, if I could inspire this much hate and whining with one single event I'd be having a ******** field day.

Dapper Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Well said. I give you a <3

Time-traveling Astronomer

i've been here almost as long as brain has

tbh with you i'm going to just ignore THE FACT THAT BRAIN IS EVERYWHERE and ignore Lady Shi because honestly she's really annoying me

'LOL we knew it would happen'

please

Loyal Wife

Leothalis the Magus
You know, if I could inspire this much hate and whining with one single event I'd be having a ******** field day.
It's not just the event that bothers me, it's the fact that so much revolves around this one person. over 20 items? A little excess if you ask me.
Sugar Shy Studios
Leothalis the Magus
It's not just the even that bothers me, it's the fact that so much revolves around this one person. over 20 items? A little excess if you ask me.
Get a following like his that'll use tickets on you then.

Lashtal's Wife

Advanced Punk

22,900 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Hellraiser 500
I dressed up for the occasion. c:

IT's a gr8 day!

Was gonna dress up in my halo and s**t and then I realized ugh the new gold doesn't match the old gold color //too much effort.

Shy Dragon

24,065 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
i agree with you. and it wouldn't be so bad if it wasnt so...immature...all this giant rooster stuff and and naughty crap...seriously. i cant freaking stand it. ugh...i just want to block it all but i dont even know where to begin. rolleyes

Loyal Wife

Leothalis the Magus
Sugar Shy Studios
Leothalis the Magus
It's not just the even that bothers me, it's the fact that so much revolves around this one person. over 20 items? A little excess if you ask me.
I don't want a following, I think it's stupid as all hell, but that's my opinion. You apparently have your own as I can tell you seem to be enjoying everything that's going on and don't really care for this event. I'm just saying everything that's happening, its too much excess. I mean this event could have been something better, a better topic, who knows. To me though, it's bullshit that there is so much hype over one user.
In all reality, suck it up buttercup, he's the kim kardashian of gaia.
Sugar Shy Studios
Leothalis the Magus
Sugar Shy Studios
Leothalis the Magus
I don't want a following, I think it's stupid as all hell, but that's my opinion. You apparently have your own as I can tell you seem to be enjoying everything that's going on and don't really care for this event. I'm just saying everything that's happening, its too much excess. I mean this event could have been something better, a better topic, who knows. To me though, it's bullshit that there is so much hype over one user.
Blame his fanbase. I know I do.

Yeah, I have my own following. Oh dear that's terrifying.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
He and his friends have the means to get the tickets and aren't breaking any rules, unless the people who pull the tickets refused to sell them to Brain & C.O there is nothing to do.

I don't mind to see his items and other paraphernalia those are just some items in the ton of items that gaia releases every day.

Spooky Researcher

20,775 Points
  • Bunstroyer 100
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • There are two sides... 50
In reality, no one really cares outside Gaia.

I'm sure someone else will do something similar with their ticket

May as well get used to ignoring it

At least it couldn't have been worse...how about a forced meme event? Its unforgivable and yet with Gaia's history some idiot is bound to do it.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
You might not be aware but Brain is kind of... a benevolent troll (hence the 'immaturity' of a guy who's in the vicinity of thirty) and I imagine he finds this all hilarious. Particularly the hate threads.

Divine Muse

I've never understood the hate threads.

BRAIN does not affect my day to day life
He does not cause me to miss work
He does not pay my bills
BRAIN does not make me miss the bus
Or get a letter late
or stub my toe

ETC

So three days from now this would be long over and no harm done. It's only personal if you take it personal. And there are more important things to worry about and be mad at like Child abuse, world hunger, animal abuse, or Cancer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff