Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Friend

User Image

Open Closed On Hiatus

Hello, fellow Gaians. I am an avid writer who can write anything from poetry to prose to short stories using themes, OC's (as well as OC backgrounds) or free form. I also am available for editing papers or other written works and I am a very strong writer. If you don't like what you've received in terms of editing or a short story, I will thoroughly review it and will have one redo per piece. If you would like to see examples of some of my past work, please consult my journal. If you'd like me to write something for you, don't hesitate to PM me or post in this thread using this form:

[quote="Guardian of Agape"][/quote]
[color=gold]Username:
Original Piece or Editing:
Details of Project:
Desired Length:
Time Frame:
Offer:[/color]
[/align][/size]
[/color]

User Image

Devoted Friend

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Slots:

gaia_star
gaia_star
gaia_star
gaia_star
gaia_star

User Image

Shadowy Trickster

Guardian of Agape

Username: moonlighthunter111
Original Piece or Editing: Editing/character history
Details of Project: I would love some assistance in making my poor hot mess of Nergui's bio look actually somewhat orderly?
Offer: 30-60bil?

Devoted Friend

Moonlighthunter111
Guardian of Agape

Details of Project: I would love some assistance in making my poor hot mess of Nergui's bio look actually somewhat orderly?

Ok! Would 30bil work for you? Also, do you want me to edit what you've already written or rewrite some areas using the same/similar wording to make it more fluid? Also would you like the entire bio done or just specific parts? Thank you for your patronage!

Shadowy Trickster

Guardian of Agape
Moonlighthunter111
Guardian of Agape

Ok! Would 30bil work for you? Also, do you want me to edit what you've already written or rewrite some areas using the same/similar wording to make it more fluid? Also would you like the entire bio done or just specific parts? Thank you for your patronage!

30 bil is just fine. ^^ Mainly I just want editing to make her history bit (Her Story heading) more fluid. So if it needs rewriting to sound better have at it. She's a larp character that's been in play for going on 3 years now?

Devoted Friend

Moonlighthunter111
Guardian of Agape
Moonlighthunter111
Guardian of Agape

30 bil is just fine. ^^ Mainly I just want editing to make her history bit (Her Story heading) more fluid. So if it needs rewriting to sound better have at it. She's a larp character that's been in play for going on 3 years now?

Ok! I'll focus on that then. And wow that's a long time! She must mean a lot to you smile I'll make sure I give her the attention she deserves! ^^ I may be able to get it to you in a couple of hours, if not a couple of days...is that ok?

Shadowy Trickster

Guardian of Agape
Moonlighthunter111
Guardian of Agape
Moonlighthunter111
Guardian of Agape

Ok! I'll focus on that then. And wow that's a long time! She must mean a lot to you smile I'll make sure I give her the attention she deserves! ^^ I may be able to get it to you in a couple of hours, if not a couple of days...is that ok?

She's a lot of fun to play.
That's fine. I'm in no rush.

If I wasn't saving up what little gold I have, I'd take part. But, I liked it for you sir.
    I do wonder how a poem would come out for this avatar, or even a short story.
    Considering she's basically either a ghost girl who haunts the school or a girl who was almost killed, survived and was forgotten thus she lingers as a warning. E.g she's in-between alive and dead, like, her psychical body is alive still (coma) but her soul has posed like a ghost.

Devoted Friend

DigitalSouls

If I wasn't saving up what little gold I have, I'd take part. But, I liked it for you sir.
    I do wonder how a poem would come out for this avatar, or even a short story.
    Considering she's basically either a ghost girl who haunts the school or a girl who was almost killed, survived and was forgotten thus she lingers as a warning. E.g she's in-between alive and dead, like, her psychical body is alive still (coma) but her soul has posed like a ghost.

Hmm, that's an interesting concept. Perhaps we could negotiate via PM?
Guardian of Agape
Hmm, that's an interesting concept. Perhaps we could negotiate via PM?

Definitely, I'm up for that. ^_^

Enigmatic Squatter

Guardian of Agape

Username: Girahi
Original Piece or Editing: Original piece.
Details of Project: idk if you are strong for have ideas for universes but this is possible to create and more details from what I have written ? ( it's kinda short sorry ...)
but here the characters if you want more informations ( the main character is Acom. And i recommend to check his writings. )
if you want more information about demons hum they begin to have more intelligence and change apparance into humans, they use powerful magic to have the advantage in the world from which he travels ( in reality some demons does this secretly...) We can see some hint about their personality for find out if it's a demon. ( i recommend to read "His fear" about mirrandos who have some twisted personality. )
About regions,
Saer is composed of plains and some mountain.
Osgrell big mountains and snow and some forests.
Ineis about Big forests and swamp and jungle.
Elceria a little bit of everything ? ( People go to Elceria because they studies about magic. )

Offer:100b

if you don't understand don't hesitate to tell me questions, because i feel afraid you don't understand sweatdrop .and if you want more gold tell me emotion_facepalm .
And if you prefered a another theme precisely about my characters in particular don't hesitate >~<.

Devoted Friend

Girahi
Guardian of Agape

Username: Girahi
Original Piece or Editing: Original piece.
Details of Project: idk if you are strong for have ideas for universes but this is possible to create and more details from what I have written ? ( it's kinda short sorry ...)
but here the characters if you want more informations ( the main character is Acom. And i recommend to check his writings. )
if you want more information about demons hum they begin to have more intelligence and change apparance into humans, they use powerful magic to have the advantage in the world from which he travels ( in reality some demons does this secretly...) We can see some hint about their personality for find out if it's a demon. ( i recommend to read "His fear" about mirrandos who have some twisted personality. )
About regions,
Saer is composed of plains and some mountain.
Osgrell big mountains and snow and some forests.
Ineis about Big forests and swamp and jungle.
Elceria a little bit of everything ? ( People go to Elceria because they studies about magic. )

Offer:100b

if you don't understand don't hesitate to tell me questions, because i feel afraid you don't understand sweatdrop .and if you want more gold tell me emotion_facepalm .
And if you prefered a another theme precisely about my characters in particular don't hesitate >~<.

Ok! Thank you for your patronage! I'll start working on it right away and will PM you with questions if I have any. It may take a little while/a week to write, but I will keep you updated with progress as well! smile Thanks again!

Giving a bump because friend and also because I love the poems. >w<

Devoted Friend

Kaho_chan's Senpai

Rare

Guardian! You're alive!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items