。.・Visitors ・.。・

+1 1 100.0% [ 95 ]
Total Votes:[ 95 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 74 75 76 > >>

Sugary Kitten

User Image
User Image
User Image

Hello, and welcome to my unlisted item search shop! Here, you can hire me to search for unlisted item(s) you've been looking for with a guarantee that I will continue to search until I find a willing seller that will sell to you!

User Image
1. Follow the Gaia TOS.
2. Be respectful.
3. Read 'How it Works'.
4. Use the order form below to place an order.

User Image

• Reply - 2 slots
• Sinister_Bunneh - 8 slots
• IAdorkableKitty2 -User ImageVivid Floral Neckband User ImageSleepy SolimellaUser ImageWithered Midnight VisitorUser ImageSleepy Midnight VisitorUser ImageTender Iridescent Cloud & 2 slots
• Phanna - User ImagePolar Flow Prom Dress
• PeachieKween - User ImageSDPlus Gaian Super Salt Bros
• herba mystica - User ImageKonyan and Wanwan
• Pigeon - User Image[Animal] Nebula Gem (Animal)User ImageGift of Cute (All)
• Gentlemanly Swindler - User ImageThe Stepfather Tie (in hands)User ImageMirthless Baron (Legs)User ImageFafnir Salacubus (Heel Legs)User ImageHouse Fly Bug Friend & 1 slot
• reovu - 3 slots
• Mini Black Velvet - 1 slot
• Delilah Daisy Summers - 1 slot
• Kkot - User ImageOxen Ornaments & 1 slot

User Image
Below you will find information about how my shop works, pricing, the order form, and feedback from customers.
Thank you for stopping by, I look forward to helping you find the item(s) you've been dying to have!

Sugary Kitten

User Image
User Image
                        User Image
                        1. You fill out and submit an order form to this thread for the unlisted item(s) you'd like me to find for you.
                        2. I accept your order (I will respond to you in this thread).
                        3. You send the trade with the appropriate searching fee amount of plat.
                        4. I will get on the search for your item(s) and contact you when I have found users that have your unlisted item in their inventory.
                        5. I can either
                        tab a. Give you the usernames of the users who have your desired item and you can haggle with them, contacting me if they sell it to you (hooray!) or if they decline (I will continue my search).
                        tab b. You can have me haggle with the users until I find a willing seller, in which I will tell you the username of the willing seller to send the trade for the item to.

Notes:
                        * Everyone can get a free item if you ask!
                        * You can replace items for no extra fee if you find the item yourself or just want to switch an item on the list!

If you could do these, they would help me out a lot:
                        *Let me know if you want your item in the list or if you want it private (you can pm me)
                        *Let me have permission to search your inventory for items!
                        *Let me know sellers who said your item is nfs
                        *Let me know if you find the item yourself so i can take it off my list (and you can replace the item with a different one for me to look for!)

User Image
                        Q: So I pay the searching fee first?
                        A: Yes, you pay the searching fee before I start looking, because you're paying for me to spend my time on gaia hunting for your item.

Q: What if you don't find the item?
                        A: I don't have a guarantee that I will find the item, but I do guarantee that I will continue to search for it as long as I play gaia! cat_3nodding

Q: Do I pay you for the item?
                        A: Most of the time, I'll just get you in contact with a user who I found is willing to sell the item. However, if they sell it to me or I find it in the MP, then I'll let you know and then sell it to you!

Q: What if I find the item before you or want to switch items?
                        A: You can switch the item for me to look for whenever you'd like and I'll continue looking until I find an item for you heart

User Image
                        If you have any questions, don't hesitate to quote me in this thread and ask away! Please remember to be respectful.

Sugary Kitten

User Image
                        User Image
                        I have a required search fee for unlisted items because it takes time out of my day to look for the items. I.E.. You're paying me to take the time to look for the item so you don't have to.
                        Once I find the item, a tip of plat or any items from my wishlist is greatly appreciated!

! Note: You won't send me the plat for what you would offer for the item, only the searching fee amount and any tips you'd like to give me. You will handle the trade with the willing seller of the item once I find them.!

! Note: You may offer wishlist items in replace of the searching fee of plat, or bribe me with higher amounts of plat.!

User Image
                        The searching fee will vary depend on the ABP price of the item. Offers will be made in plat.

ABP Price: Searching Fee
                        0-50K: 5k plat
                        51K-500K: 10k plat
                        501K+: 15k plat

! Note: If you're unsure what the searching fee for your item will be, feel free to have me calculate it for you.!

! Note: If you're looking for a SDPlus or extremely rare item, there is an additional fee of 5k plat since they are very rare to find, let alone people willing to sell them.!

! Note: I am allowed to raise prices or decline offers as I see fit with each item.!

User Image

check my profile! ♡
                        (i got too lazy to update this with items haha)

User Image

Sugary Kitten

User Image
User Image
                        User Image
                        Fill out the form below with your
                        * Unlisted Item(s) (with a link to the marketplace)
                        * Search Fee

[quote="Lyssillic"][/quote]
                        :tab:[size=17]Find me unlisted item(s), please! [img]https://i.imgur.com/OmIX8fu.png?2[/img][/size]
                        :tab:[b]Unlisted Item(s) with MP Link:[/b] ex. [url=https://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10194337]Zebra Mocha Catte Au Lait[/url] [img]https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/791e90ac9b8da1.png[/img][/url]
                        :tab:-----------------------------------------
                        :tab:[b]Search Fee:[/b] ex. 4k plat[/size]
                        [img]https://i.imgur.com/V6sRq2A.png[/img]

Sugary Kitten

User Image
                        Once your order is complete, I'd appreciate if you left a comment in this thread about my searching service, and then I'll add you to my lovely customers list emotion_bigheart

User Image

• Reply- User ImageFrankly My Luminous DearUser ImageFrankly My LoveUser ImageFrankly My Olive DearUser ImageFrankly My Bubblegum Dear
                        • Nyebe -User ImageGinger Stuteaous User ImagePartea User ImageEarl Stuteaous User ImageAcai Stuteaous User ImageFamulus DeliciousUser Image Ethereal Stuteaous User ImagePumpkin No Guts No Gory

• puta74 - User ImageMaker of Pies
                        • chemicalcrow - User ImageTidy Operator, User ImageClean Operator & User ImageBlack Pebbo Fishbone Sweater
                        • Laului - User ImageO. Renji Astros &User ImageDurem's Wings

• A Fart in the Wind - User ImageGift from Amma x2, User ImageMalicious Summon,User ImageMajnoon, & User ImageSDSuper+ BB09 Prince Soma
                        This service is freakin' legit and completely worth the money. The 2k wasn't a lot to risk considering you get that for your first post and poll vote daily.

I'm not sure how she does what she does, but she was able to find sellers that I could not find after searching for ages. And she messaged me with updates along the way.

I've hired her for a third time now, and this one is taking longer because it's hard to find, but she is not giving up and keeps me posted about it.

10/10 recommend.

• II_ShootinG-StaR_II - User ImageHeavenly Fae la Lune & User ImageBubbly Sleepy Season
                        I was amazed that this kind of service existed here and I’m grateful for this, and much grateful to have Lyssillic be the one to help me find Heavenly Fae La Lune. It took me a month or two in finding that item which offers a reasonable price(some gaians listed it very high) and I wasn’t lucky finding one till Lyssillic found one in just 2 weeks! And not just that, she even helped me get it for very low price! Her service is superb, you’re not gonna waste any platinum or gg for hiring her. She’s great at assisting/helping her clients, giving any updates. Her service is also very affordable. And as what I said, she’ll not just find you a seller but also try to negotiate with that seller for you to get it for a very reasonable price. emotion_bigheart
                        Would definitely recommend her 💯💯

• qtest_lil_angel - User Image1UP Champions & User ImageSickly Froggy Spells (Background)
                        "Lyssilic did the most amazing job in finding the items I were after!
                        I had lost all hope in finding them as i have been looking out for them to come onto the marketplace for months. As soon as she was on the job she found the items and obtained the sellers for me!
                        T^T she is so sweet and so kind and amazing!
                        Will highly recommend 100000/10!"

•In Uthenera - User ImageCrimson Eighth Eye & User ImageExiled Plumage
                        I highly recommend using Lyssillic’s services. I’ve been searching for this unlisted item with no graph data - eyeing the mp for months and scouring the exchange ghosting and rummaging thru numerous people’s inventories - all to no avail. I placed an order and within the day she found and bought the item for me. If you’ve exhausted all your resources and patience searching for an item or two, definitely come here and let her help you find it.
                        ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• microfilm - User ImageA Fish's Love
                        Lyssillic is wonderful! She is so sweet, and she was able to find a willing seller for an unlisted item with no marketplace graph data that I had been stalking for weeks. This is such an amazing and absolutely worthwhile service. As others have said, if you're having trouble finding an item, hire Lyssillic, hands down.

Thank you so much to Lyssillic! I will very likely be back myself, and I highly, highly recommend this service to others, 1000/10. heart

User Image

Sugary Kitten

User ImageUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out