Feral Fatcat

Shop officially closed

Feral Fatcat

User Image
      User Image
      Before we begin, let us first familiarize ourselves with some rules

ℊeneral ℛules

❧ Follow Gaia ToS.
      ❧ Please be polite and respect everyone.
      ❧ Please, PLEASE, check the ordering status for both ordinary and special slots before posting your forms in the thread.
      ❧ Please be literate. It doesn't have to perfect grammar; just dnt sp3ak lyk dis.
      ❧ No flaming, trolling.
      ❧ Please don't quote the first page.
      ❧ Please be patient. Orders cannot be finished over night (except for small orders).
      ❧ No stealing of graphics.
      ❧ WE DO NOT DO TIMED BUMPS. Except for guild threads (as it takes around a minute before we can post again).
      ❧ If the shop is on HIATUS, no orders will be accepted. However, orders accepted before hiatus will still be continued.
      ❧ I have every right to add/remove rules.
      ❧ I have every right to accept/reject your orders.

▫◈▫

ℋow to ℴrder

❧ Copy the order form below and post it on this thread. Do NOT PM them to me.
      [quote="Louisa Iris"][/quote]
      [color=orchid]
      ❃ Ѻrder ℘lease ❃

❧ Name: <your name here>
      ❧ Link of Thread: <it could be your banner or just a simple link>
      ❧ Number of Bumps: <how many bumps you want>
      ❧ Bump Image: <do you have a particular image you want used? if none, we will use our default bump sign>
      ❧ Particulars: <anything else you want me to do, like chatting while bumping, etc.. just not timed bumps>
      ❧ Tip: <optional>
      ❧ Total: <do not include the tip in the total>

[i]I hereby certify that I've read all the rules and is now sending the trade.[/i]

❧ I will quote you to tell you that your order is accepted. If the quote does not come from me, do not believe it.
      ❧ After accepting your order, send in trade. I will accept it once, then you accept it again. I will finalize the trade after we finish your order.
      ❧ I will NOT start your order unless you have sent in the trade.
      ❧ Orders will be accepted in a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis.
      ❧ Send all trades to LOUISA IRIS.

SPECIAL SLOT
      ❧ You have a thread to be bumped, but you have no idea how many bumps you actually need? Say a BG Thread or a game your currently hosting? Then this is the slot for you. Just use the same form above, but place the word "Special Slot" in the Number of Bumps. Then write what you want to be done in the Particulars area. This doesn't have any fixed rate, it just depends on what you offer. Note: this slot is not limited to the two examples written above. Any commissions wherein you have no idea how many bumps you might need is qualified for this slot.
      ❧ This is NOT a bribe slot.

▫◈▫

℘ricing of Ᏸumps

❧ We have a minimum number of 100 bumps.
                  ❧ 100-500 bumps: 2g
                  ❧ 501-700 bumps: 3g
                  ❧ 701-900 bumps: 5g
                  ❧ 901+ bumps: 10g
                  ❧ For Special Slots: Depends on what you offer

Failure to follow any of these rules will be sanctioned accordingly:
                  ❧ First offense: A reminder
                  ❧ Second offense: A warning. If we are about to do or is currently doing your order, we will stop, and resume only after you did what is being asked.
                  ❧ Third offense: You're black listed. Any orders will be immediately cancelled.

▫◈▫

Ᏸumpers' ℛules

❧ If you want to be part of my shop, you first fill up the form properly and PM them to me. Place "Application" as the subject. Do not post them on the thread... I don't want to see application forms there. Fill it up properly. Be as specific as you can be, the form is very simple and basic. It will be on a first come first served basis, depending on the number of people I want. Applications posted in the thread will be ignored. Link to forms.
                  ❧ Post the Start Form in the thread before starting on any thread, and the Stop Form when stopping. This is VERY important, so don't forget this.
                  ❧ ONE BUMPER PER THREAD at any one time. I'll inform you if the threads can be bumped by more than one bumper.
                  ❧ Don't skip bumps. If caught, you'll be fired immediately.
                  ❧ You are not allowed to accept/reject any of the forms, that would be my job. However, should you see a form that is incorrectly filled, you may only quote them to remind them to correct it.
                  ❧ You need not bump the shop itself, I'll handle that. However, please do stay and chat there
                  ❧ If you're to go on leave/hiatus, please inform me for how long you will be gone or when you will come back. If you're also quitting, tell me as well. Don't worry, I won't hate you for that.
                  ❧ Continued inactivity (a total of 0 bumps) for two consecutive weeks WITHOUT ANY REASON will automatically cause you to be fired from the shop. That is why it is important that you inform either the owner or the mule if you are going to be inactive for a while.
                  ❧ Should there be any problems with regard to all things employee (you might want to report someone, or anything else along that line), PM it to me. Don't fight in the thread.
                  ❧ Please use the shop's bump sign. It's there for a reason.
                  ❧ If you've finished with an order, quote me in this thread and tell me that you've finished it.

PAYING SYSTEM:
                  You will be payed every Saturday, my time. Due to time zone differences, you might get your pay between Friday to Sunday. In cases that I might not be able to make it on time, I will inform you via quote in the thread or PM. Your pay will depend on the number of bumps you are able to make for that week. Here's the payment schedule

Should there be any questions, don't hesitate to PM La Lune et Le Soleil. She's always there to answer your questions.

PENALTIES:
                  ❧ First offense - fair warning
                  ❧ Second offense - you will be suspended
                  ❧ Third offense - you will be dismissed
                  These do not override any of the stated penalties above.

User Image
      Intro ▫ Rules ▫ Slots ▫ Past Customers ▫ Questing ▫ Links

Feral Fatcat

User Image
      User Image
      Employees~! Here are the list of people who are associated with this shop.

Louisa Iris: Shop Owner/Customer Relations Manager
      La Lune et Le Soleil: Shop Mule/Human Resource Manager
      joliestar17: Bumper (Hiatus)
      luckyduckeez: Bumper

Start and Stop Forms:

❧ Start Form:
      [color=lightblue]
      Slot Number: <enter slot number>
      Starting with [b]<insert number of starting bumps>[/b] bumps.[/color]

❧ Stop Form:
      [color=lightblue]
      Slot Number: <enter slot number>
      Ending with [b]<insert number of ending bumps>[/b] bumps.
      Personal Bump Count: <enter cumulative bump counts here>[/color]

Here is the list of orders I am currently doing. If you're name is not here but it should be, please inform me immediately.

ORDINARY SLOTS
      ❧ Slot 1: ll Kano ll

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/post-requests-here/t.78693355/][img]http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af35/llKanoll/tqs1g.gif[/img][/url]
      //1000
      [/size]

❧ Slot 2: Chowder10_96

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/ady-ouie-s-umping-outique-u-c/t.75663637_1/]
      [IMG]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/coaltique/LLBB/Bumpsign.png[/IMG][/url]
      //500
      [/list][/list][/center]

❧ Slot 3: ----

SPECIAL SLOTS
      For BG THREADS, bump them FIRST when you see the analyzer saying that it's glowing. Just count the number of bumps that you made as it will be part of your personal bump counts. You can stop bumping when the analyzer says that it's ended. You are to use the code provided below the client's name whenever you bump. Again, to go to the client's thread, just click on the name of the client. THERE CAN BE MULTIPLE BUMPERS FOR BG THREADS.

❧ Special Slot 1: Lady Brylalla la Starles [BG Thread]
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[list][list][center]
      [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/ady-ouie-s-umping-outique-u-c/t.75663637_1/]
      [IMG]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/coaltique/LLBB/Bumpsign.png[/IMG][/url]
      [/list][/list][/center]

❧ Special Slot 2: Visual Light [BG Thread]

Bump code:

[center][size=10][color=hotpink]<3[/color][color=grey]
      BUMP. [/color][/size][/center]
      [/size]

❧ Special Slot 3: pandearing [BG Thread]

[list][list][center]
      [/list][/list][/center][/size]

❧ Special Slot 4: Spoggly [On Hold]
      Number of Bumps made: 200

[center][size=9]:shrimp:
      //500[/center][/size]

❧ Special Slot 5: starcharge [BG Thread]
      Analyzer:

[list][list][center]
      [/list][/list][/center]

User Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image
      User Image
      ❃ Here now is the list of people I have served in the past. ❃

▫◈▫

Inspire Infekt ▫ Legit Story Bro (formerly XxAnIm3Fr3aK4LiF3xX) ▫ II Pomy II ▫ x Mimi143 x ▫ Xian Tai ▫ Grypesagon ▫ hilo-lilo ▫ Visual Lights ▫

bold = repeated customers

ωhite ℓist

❧ x Cupids_Stunt x for the wonderful graphics
      ❧ The Tiny Fairy || Rainb0w Pikachu || Lolly Gag || EsaBeeFace || Inferno Breeze || THE Santa Claus || A Hit and Run Charity for the donations
      ❧ My Secret Santa for the Crystal Flower
      ❧ II Pomy II for the Sealie
      ❧ Padfoot_Moony_Forever for that cute pixel art

▫◈▫

ɓlack ℓist

None. Let's keep it that way, shall we

User Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image
      User Image
      Me and my employees are also wanting some items. It's part of the reason why we work: to earn money to buy items. Should you be willing to donate, we are forever in your debt heart

Here are Louisa Iris' quests
      ℳy ℭurrent αvatar ϙuest
      None at the moment

ℳy ℭurrent ℑtems ϙuest
      None at the moment

❧ For other items, you can refer to my wishlist by clicking here or my siggy.

User Image

Feral Fatcat

User Image
      User Image
      Wanna trade links? Quote me, so I can place yours.

ℒinks ℐn

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/ady-ouie-s-umping-outique-u-c/t.75663637_1][IMG]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/coaltique/LLBB/Link-out.jpg[/IMG][/url]

ℒinks ℴut

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
      User Image

User Image

User Image

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat

Feral Fatcat