Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (THEME) tab Pokemon shifters in a medieval setting
      ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (INSPIRATION) tab Game of Thrones, Arslan Senki, lots of coffee at 4am
      ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (LITERACY) tab Literate, good grammar, 500+ words (quality over quantity)
      ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (MODERATORS) tab drake852456, Akoodles
      ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (STATUS) tab O/A
      ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (DISCORD) tab Click
      ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (UNAVAILABLE POKEMON) tab See spoiler below

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (SYNOPSIS)

In a world very different from our own, the majority of the population are shifters - humans who can freely take the form of a pokemon. Twenty years ago, the king of Arathor perished in a terrible fire along with the queen and the young prince. The fire was a sinister plot devised by the king’s younger brother, who wanted the throne for himself. With the ruling monarch out of the way, he was successfully crowned king.

Unknown to everyone, the young prince of of the previous king had not died in the fire. He had been safely smuggled out of the castle by a handful of loyal guards, and he has grown up vengeful and bitter. He is determined to reclaim his throne, but he is not a shifter and he knows that he will never be accepted as king without a pokemon form. He journeyed to the neighbouring kingdom Ramas and acquired a pokemon form artificially through a painful process. With a mighty army from Ramas at his command, he marches upon Arathor to claim his rightful place to the crown.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

• ▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PROLOGUE)

It is said that the first pokemon shifter was created when a human saved Arceus’ life. To repay the human for his kind deed, Arceus granted him a pokemon form that he could freely change into, one that reflected his courageous nature. Whether that story was true or not, shifters seem to have existed for as long as humans have. Each shifter’s pokemon form is said to reflect their true nature. It is rare to find a human without a pokemon form in this world where the majority of the population are shifters. People’s pokemon forms have become integral to their everyday lives, and people freely use their pokemon form’s abilities to perform various tasks.

The kingdom of Arathor was founded five hundred years ago after the Entei shifter Andragoras Thoradin conquered his enemies in a bloody battle that lasted for seven days and seven nights. House Thoradin has remained the ruling family ever since, and now Arathor is a kingdom that is both powerful and prosperous. It is blessed with plenty of fertile land and it shares its borders with several other kingdoms, making it the center of trade due to the numerous continental trade routes that pass through it. The king of Arathor was a wise and benevolent ruler...but he was without a pokemon form. Although he made significant contributions to the kingdom’s prosperity and economic power, he was always viewed as a weak king. The people’s perception of him only grew worse when his son and heir also turned out to be a human. The people tried not to openly speak about it, but whispers and rumours floated around regardless. Why are the king and his heir not blessed by Arceus? Would the kingdom be safe in his hands?

For years, the younger brother of the king watched silently from the sidelines while fuming with rage. Tirion was a Pyroar shifter himself, which he thought to be a very fitting pokemon form for a king. He cursed fate for being born a few years late, even though he - in his opinion - would have made a much better king. When the king’s human heir was born and his chance at the throne was snatched away, it was the last straw for Tirion and he set his elaborate plan in action. The royal sleeping quarters mysteriously caught fire one night, and the raging inferno spread across half the castle until it was finally put out with the combined efforts of dozens of water pokemon shifters. The king, queen, and prince were all pronounced dead, even though the prince’s remains were never found. The fire seemed to have been caused by a stray cinder falling onto a rug from the fireplace. Strangely enough, Tirion had been out of the castle during the fire which allowed him to escape the inferno. With both the king and the heir dead, the power-hungry Tirion was crowned king. Unbeknownst to everyone else, a group of the king’s closest and most loyal guards had managed to sneak the prince away from the castle amidst the fire. Several guards perished during the escape, but the prince was safely smuggled out of the city.

A year passed, and the tragedy became largely overshadowed by the birth of a new heir. The kingdom celebrated Taelan’s birth, and when his pokemon form was revealed to be an Entei just like the first king of Arathor, the people were overjoyed. They took it as a sign that he would be a great king when he grows up. Gifts and praises were lavished upon the young prince, and he grew up wanting for nothing. On the other hand, the exiled prince Alexandros grew up in the harsh borders of Arathor with barely a roof over his head and constantly having to fight for his life.

Twenty years passed. Taelan is now a gallant and handsome young man, and the heart-throb of countless girls across the kingdom. Alexandros has also grown older, and time has only made his thirst for vengeance burn more strongly. He will stop at nothing to reclaim his rightful place on the throne, but he knows he will never be accepted without a pokemon form. He journeyed to Ramas, a weak kingdom which has poured the majority of their resources into military research. They have managed to devise a way to grant non-shifters a pokemon form, albeit a warped version of shifting which causes excruciating pain as bones break and forcibly reshape themselves. Alexandros promised Ramas riches and power if they aided him in his conquest, and in return they would relinquish command of their army to him. Enticed by the tempting offer, Ramas readily agreed to his terms.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (CHAPTER ONE)

It is the nameday of Arathor’s crown prince, Taelan. A huge celebration is held in honour of the prince, even though most of the commonfolk are not fond of the spoiled and snobbish prince. While the kingdom is celebrating, Alexandros' army is marching ever closer and they are now only a day’s march from the gates. With a newly acquired pokemon form and a powerful army at his back, he will make sure that nothing will stand in his way as he claims his rightful place on the throne.

Chaos looms ever nearer, and the fragile peace will soon be shattered. Are you a loyal knight who charges into battle for his liege without a shred of hesitation? Are you a merchant who supports the rightful king in secrecy? Or perhaps a simple peasant who does not care for politics as long as your family is fed? The choice is yours.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (GENERAL)

• If you steal anything from this roleplay, I will come after you, your children, your grandchildren and your great-grandchildren. And you’ll be reported, of course.

• There is no OOC thread, but there is a Discord server. Once you join the roleplay, I will send you a Discord invite. Please use it, because it makes plotting so much easier.

• When posting your character, try to refrain from saying "looking for interaction" in the OOC. This is a pet peeve of mine because I've seen it result in several characters sitting without interaction. If your character is idle, throw them at someone - I don't care who, you can sucker punch my characters for no reason for all I care.

• If you decide to quit or have been removed from this rp for whatever reason, I will get rid of your character as I see fit. I can promise you that their deaths will be as grisly as the deaths in Game of Thrones.

• Please do not keep anyone waiting for over one week when interacting with other characters, and please follow the posting order if there is one.

• Yes I appreciate literacy, but please do not make your post over 2000 words long. Let's be honest, people are going to skim if they see a wall of text. I put emphasis on good language skills and good writing, and sheer quantity does not necessarily mean good writing.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (CHARACTERS)

• You are allowed a maximum of four characters, but this limit will definitely increase as the story progresses.

• ONLY CERTAIN LEGENDARY POKEMON ARE ALLOWED. Namely, the only legendaries that are allowed are the ones that do not possess any world-changing abilities or it is canon that there are more than one of them. In this rp, they are only said to be extremely rare and almost never seen. Click the spoiler below to see which ones are allowed.
        Legendaries allowed: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Manaphy, Phione, Latios, Latias, Shaymin, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo, Diancie

• Only one pokemon of each species is allowed. There’s 807 pokemon in total, and minus the legendaries that are not allowed, that’s still plenty of pokemon to choose from. Alolan pokemon count as separate species. A list of unavailable pokemon is shown in the first post.

• If you would like to reserve the evolved forms of your pokemon, make sure your character falls within the age range for evolution. Mega evolutions count as the pokemon’s final form in the evolution line, so if someone has reserved Mega Charizard X, you cannot have Charizard or Mega Charizard Y.

• Anime or realism art pictures only, no photographs. It’s great if you can find pictures of your character in the appropriate garb of the medieval era, but don’t worry about it if you can’t. As long as we can see your character’s face clearly, we can use our imaginations. To avoid conflict with artists, try to use only official pictures such as Sugimori's art, anime or TCG pictures. Zerochan is a great website to look for anime style art and it is very easy to navigate. If you’d like to use a drawing from an artist on dA, make sure you have the artist’s permission first. Stay away from people’s OCs to avoid conflict with artists.

• Please make unique characters, because perfect Mary Sues and Gary Stus are boring to rp with. If you have any major plot-changing ideas, pm them to me and I’ll see if it’s feasible.

• While shifters gain the full capabilities of their pokemon in their shifted form, some overpowered abilities may not be allowed in the RP to keep things fair. For example, Xatu's ability to see both the past and the future at the same time and Pidgeot being able to fly faster than the speed of sound.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RESERVES AND PROFILES)

• When sending in reserves, please title the PM with "I want to be the very best" and fill in the reserve skeleton. After I accept your reserve, you have one week to complete the profile. If you don't send me a profile within that time, I will assume you're no longer interested and your reserve will be taken down. You will not receive a pm from me asking if you're still going to play the character.

• To make a profile, create a new thread and title it “Ripples Through Time - (username)”. Post your character’s profiles in there and send me the direct link to the post, and I will link your profile to your character’s picture on the front page.

• When sending in profiles, please title the PM with “Like no one ever was”. Please do not change any of the coding, and be sure to fill in everything. If you are confused about anything, feel free to drop me a pm or message me on Discord. Same as reserves, you have one week to post your character after I accept the profile. If you don't post within that time, I will assume you're no longer interested and your profile will be taken down. You will not receive a pm from me asking if you're still going to play the character.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RESERVE SKELETON)

Note: All pictures in the reserve and profile are human pictures and not the pokemon’s picture.

[size=22][color=#616662][b]NAME HERE (full name in CAPS)[/b][/color] [color=#C5CF76]⋮[/color] [color=#334B63]█[/color] [color=#616662][b]THE POKEMON (pokemon species in CAPS)[/b][/color][/size]
      [img]http://via.placeholder.com/250x100[/img]

[size=11][color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](GENDER)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Here
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](AGE)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Here
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](ORIGIN)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Where your character is originally from. If outside of Arathor or Ramas, put where they're currently living.
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](ALLEGIANCE)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color]Taelan/Alexandros/Neutral
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](POSITION)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Position or occupation in society
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](EVOLUTIONS)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]List them here if you would like to reserve your character's evolved forms.
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](RP SAMPLE)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Link here to a sample of your RP posts, preferably quite recent.
      [/size]

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PROFILE SKELETON)

[center][size=22][color=#616662][b]NAME HERE (full name in CAPS)[/b][/color] [color=#C5CF76]⋮[/color] [color=#334B63]█[/color] [color=#616662][b]THE POKEMON (pokemon species in CAPS)[/b][/color][/size]
      [size=9]
      [i][color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/i][/size][/center][align=right][align=left][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/YVhx76r.jpg?1[/imgleft]
      [imgleft]http://via.placeholder.com/250x100[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11][color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](GENDER)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Gender here
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](AGE)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Age here
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](NATURAL/ARTIFICIAL)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Natural or artificial shifter. Note that you must be from Ramas to be an artificial shifter, but you don't have to be an artificial shifter to be from Ramas.
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](ORIGIN)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Arathor or Ramas. If your character is from foreign lands, state where they're currently living.
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](ALLEGIANCE)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Taelan/Alexandros/Neutral
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](POSITION)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Position and occupation in society, if any. Be creative! Simply stating "commoner" is not enough.
      [color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](FAMILY)[/color] [color=#C5CF76]→:tab:[/color][/b]Any family members in the RP
      [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
      [imgright]http://i.imgur.com/YVhx76r.jpg?1[/imgright]

[imgleft]http://via.placeholder.com/250x400[/imgleft][align=right][align=left][list][list][size=11][color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](APPEARANCE) [color=#C5CF76]→[/color][/b][/color]

Brief description of appearance here. Include height, build, scars, tattoos, etc.

[color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](SKILLS) [color=#C5CF76]→[/color][/b][/color]

Any special skills your character may have, e.g. swordfighting, brewing, etc.

[color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](PERSONALITY) [color=#C5CF76]→[/color][/b][/color]

Description of personality here.

[color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](HISTORY) [color=#C5CF76]→[/color][/b][/color]

History of your character here.

[center][size=9][i][color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color] [color=#C5CF76]▇▇▇[/color] [color=#334B63]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color][/i][/size][/center]

[color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](ABILITIES) [color=#C5CF76]→[/color][/b][/color]

Your character's abilities in their human form. Be creative! Bear in mind that these can only be minor abilities that are mostly aesthetic. If you're struggling with ideas, you can base it on the pokemon's movepools or in-game abilities. For example, a canine pokemon may have a better sense of smell.

[color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](OTHER) [color=#C5CF76]→[/color][/b][/color]

Anything else notable about your character that has not been included in the sections above.

[color=#C5CF76]▬▬[/color] [color=#334B63]⋮ █[/color]:tab:[color=#616662][b](CREDITS) [color=#C5CF76]→[/color][/b][/color]

Link to the artist for the art you are using, if applicable.
      [/size]

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (POKEMON)

• There are no animals in this rp, only pokemon.
      • A pokemon’s level of intelligence varies depending on the species, and some species are more intelligent than others.
      • Pokemon are found everywhere imaginable, from the highest mountain to the deepest abyss. They can be domesticated and kept as companions or livestock.
      • Pokemon battles are frowned upon in Arathor as it is viewed as unethical and cruel. In some countries, however, it remains a popular form of entertainment.
      • The sounds that a pokemon can make varies widely depending on the species. In this rp, they do not speak their own name as a call because that's too weird.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (SHIFTERS)

• Clothes shred or come off when they shift, so they will be naked when they turn back into humans.
      • They heal around 10x faster than normal humans, although mortal injuries or disease will still kill them.
      • Their powers can only be used in their pokemon forms, so unfortunately that means no flamethrowers out of a human mouth. In their human form, they gain very minor forms of their pokemon's abilities. A fire-type may be able to conjure a small flame, while an ice-type may be able to lower the temperature of something they touch.
      • Communication can occur in any form, and even in their pokemon form they can still speak out loud in their human voices. There are no telepathic communications, even for psychic types.
      • Evolution occurs with age. Shifters attain their second form at 13-15 years old during puberty, and the evolution happens without any warning. After they attain their second form, subsequent evolutions occur at random and can happen any time. They may evolve again within a few days or even ten years. Evolution usually takes place during a huge adrenaline rush, e.g. when the shifter's life is in danger. Very rarely, a shifter is able to unlock their mega-evolved form and once unlocked, their pokemon form permanently stays mega-evolved. It is traditionally believed that those who attain mega-evolution are destined for greatness.
      • Even though shifters obtain their second form at puberty, there are some shifters who prefer not to evolve and cancel their own evolution to stay in their first form. This is almost never done, because attaining their second form is a sign of reaching adulthood.
      • They can only give birth in human form, although they can freely shift to their pokemon form any time during their pregnancy.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (NORMAL SHIFTERS)

• A shifter’s pokemon form is said to represent their true self beneath their exterior, e.g. A competitive person may have a Charizard form, while a hardworking person may have a Hitmonchan form. Although this is the general belief, there are always exceptions.
      • Their shift occurs in a bright white light like pokemon evolution. It is a painless and invigorating experience.
      • A shifter attains their pokemon form when they are 5 years old. The first shift occurs at random without any warning.
      • The first pokemon form is small and weak when it is attained at 5 years old. The pokemon form grows with the shifter, and it is fully grown at 16 years old when they reach the end of puberty.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (ARTIFICIAL SHIFTERS)

• After many years of research, Ramas has finally discovered a way to not only grant non-shifters a pokemon form, but also to change a shifter's pokemon form into another species. The process is long and dangerous; over the course of three days, the human is subjected to pure agony as the soul is rended and reformed to encompass a second soul. There are many reasons why some people subjected themselves to this ordeal. Some are eager to serve in the army to fight for Ramas' glory and want a stronger pokemon form to do so, some dislike their own pokemon form and want a stronger one, while some are born as a rare non-shifter and are tired of being shunned by society.
      • The process of turning humans into shifters has damaged their soul, the very core of their being. As a result, some artificial shifters have lost parts of their humanity such as the ability to feel empathy. Some have spiraled into madness from the change.
      • There is no way to predict what their pokemon will be, and it seems to be randomly determined by the stone granules implanted into their bodies. Because of this, many artificial shifters have conflicting natures with their pokemon forms, which is part of the reason why the turning process is so excruciatingly painful.
      • Their shifting is excruciating and some of the strongest have passed out from the pain. Bones break and reshape, skin rips open, and organs forcibly try to rearrange themselves. Their shifting doesn’t take any longer than normal shifters, but the pain often leaves them feeling exhausted afterwards.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (ARATHOR)

• Anything relating to Arathor, its people or its culture, is called “Arathorian”. (a-rah-THOR-ee-un)
      • House Thoradin has been the ruling line of Arathor since the kingdom was first founded. Their sigil is an Entei of flaming red on a field of gold to commemorate the first king and the founder of the kingdom. Fire-types are traditionally favoured within the ruling house, as it is viewed as a sign of compassion and courage.
      • Arathor shares its eastern borders with Ramas, and the rest of its sides are bordered by the sea. It is a peninsula with a mild climate suited to agriculture, so arable farming is one of the largest industries in the country. Pastoral farming is not as common, and pokemon that are reared as livestock are generally cultivated for their secondary products such as milk and wool. (More information about Arathor's geography can be found in the "locations" section)
      • Shifters generally view pokemon as sentient beings, but meat is still consumed in the country. The old and infirm livestock pokemon are slaughtered as winter approaches and the meat is stored for winter.
      • Education is not compulsory, and generally only highborn children receive any form of formal education.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RAMAS)

• Anything relating to Ramas, its people or its culture, is called “Ramassian”. (ra-MAH-see-un)
      • House Rahl is the ruling line of Ramas, and their sigil is a bloodied battleaxe on a silver field. They are known for their ambitious and battle-driven mentality, willing to go to extreme measures to ensure victory even if it came at a great price. The ruling family has poured most of their resources into military research, which has contributed to the kingdom’s state of poverty.
      • Ramas shares its western borders with Arathor, and the rest of its borders are shared with other countries. It is a continental region with a harsh climate that makes farming difficult. Anything that manages to grow is dry and tasteless, so pastoral farming is more common due to the infertile lands, harsh winters, and dry summers. As a result, pokemon are viewed as commodities and assets in Ramas rather than companions and friends.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RELIGION)

This is a made up story of how the world of pokemon was created, and is based on the chapter of Genesis in the bible. It is not intended to mock or go against any religion.

I spent a long time writing this story so please don't steal it. if I catch you stealing I will report you.

The main religion among shifters is Arceanity, and Arceus worshippers are called Arceans. They believe that Arceus was the one who created the world as we know it. Arceus is viewed as the creator of the universe, and first appeared from nothingness in the form of an egg. When he hatched, he began the creation of the universe.

On the first day, he made Dialga who controlled time, Palkia who controlled space, and Giratina who acted as the balance between the two. However, Giratina's violent nature led to Arceus banishing him to the parallel world, where he maintains balance between the two worlds.

On the second day, Arceus created Groudon and Kyogre and commanded them to create the lands and seas. However, Groudon and Kyogre engaged in a heated battle as neither was willing to compromise, prompting Arceus to create Rayquaza to act as the trio master and quell their fighting. With a roar, the green dragon silenced and calmed the two, and rose to the skies where he created the ozone layer to protect the earth. There, he acted as earth's guardian against intruders, while Groudon and Kyogre retreated into their lairs to rest.

On the third day, Arceus created Regigigas. Regigigas pulled the continents into place into the regions we know today, then it created Regice, Registeel and Regirock in its own image. Arceus then created Celebi, and commanded her to fill the land with grass, flowers, plants and fruit-bearing trees and to watch over the land to ensure its purity.

On the fourth day, Arceus created Darkrai and Cresselia, separating day from night and the light from darkness.

On the fifth day, Arceus bestowed life and death upon the world, and from those aspects Xerneas and Yveltal were born. To maintain balance between the two, He created Zygarde to watch over the ecosystem. With the creation of life and death, He created the first pokemon Mew. Mew repopulated in the seas and skies, and her offspring evolved through many different lines to the species we know today. After her work was done, the original Mew retreated into the Tree of Life, where she rested and resided. Arceus then created Lugia and Ho-Oh, commanding Lugia to watch over the seas and Ho-Oh to watch over the skies.

On the sixth day, Arceus then created Man, and they are commanded to "be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it." Arceus created Thundurus, Landorus and Tornadus, and commanded the Kami trio to nourish the earth. Arceus then created the Lake Guardians - Uxie embodying knowledge, Mespirit embodying emotion and Azelf embodying willpower. With these three qualities he bestowed upon the world, granting free will to all life. To fill the world with hope, he created Victini as the manifestation of victory and Meloetta to spread joy across the lands with her songs and dances. Looking over the world he created, Arceus thought that the world lacked one important thing: balance. Hence, Reshiram and Zekrom were created to bring balance to the world. The two dragons stood at two ends of the world, and in the middle Kyurem was born from the absence of their Dragon Force.

On the seventh day, Arceus looked upon his creation, and saw that all was very good. Having completed the universe's creation, he rests from his work and blesses and sanctifies the seventh day.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
      RED for loyalty to Taelan, BLUE for loyalty to Alexandros, GREY for neutral
      Character profiles are linked to each pokemon icon

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PRINCE)
      User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
      tab TAELAN THORADIN → Crown Prince → XxEchoingSilencexX

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PRINCESS)
      tab FALINE THORADINPhoenyxxx

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (COUNCIL)
      tab DANTE LANGSTON → Lord Commander → Phoenyxxx

tab LANCER → Master of Laws → Jabrid

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (NOBLE)
      tab ADRIEL VALENTINEAmazingTentacleFox Shippy

tab SOREN LUCAS WINTER → Royal Archivist → Tokala Fox Spirit

tab VIRRIS JYINAAkoodles

tab FIORE APERTO ALLA LUNA → High Priestess → Cor Contritum

tab SOZO KYOSHIJabrid

tab AHRI BHAKTET → Foreign Emissary from Ahkenet → clueless_conductor

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (KNIGHT AND KINGSGUARD)
      tab CYPRIAN NERVA → Kingsguard → Akoodles

tab JERICHO LANCELOT → Kingsguard → clueless_conductor

tab LORNE BLACKSTONE → Knight → AmazingTentacleFox Shippy

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PAGE AND SQUIRE)
      tab ACE RASARTH KELIOUS → Squire → Tokala Fox Spirit

tab ARIELLE LEONHARDT → Squire → Calli the Useless Lesbian

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (COMMONFOLK)
      tab MISSY SANTORE → Castle Maid → Missy Eevee

tab THEODORE GOODFIELD → Shepherd → XxEchoingSilencexX

tab AGRISIA SILVICAR → Tavern Waitress → Akoodles

tab BENEDETTA GOODFIELD → Stablehand → PandiePuff

tab Beryl → Information Trader/Dancer → AmazingTentacleFox Shippy

tab IVO SILVICAR → Tavern Owner/Carpenter → Missy Eevee

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PEASANT)
      tab DANIELLE LONGPandiePuff

tab KAI → Hero/Noble Steed → XxEchoingSilencexX

tab MARQUITACalli the Useless Lesbian

tab ROX → Hero/Aura Guardian → drake852456

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (OUTLAW)
      tab AURORA → Thief/Assassin → Phoenyxxx

tab EVANDER ANGELOS → Bandit → Cor Contritum

tab TENEBRAE → Thief/Assassin → drake852456

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
      RED for loyalty to Taelan, BLUE for loyalty to Alexandros, GREY for neutral
      Character profiles are linked to each pokemon icon

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (KING)
      tab ALÉXANDROS THORADINexiled Rightful King of Arathor → drake852456

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (COUNCIL)
      tab NYX BLACKWATER → Hand of the King → Phoenyxxx

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (NOBLE)
      tab ANASTASIA LORRAINE → Arathor Noble/Ramassian Army Medic → clueless_conductor

tab PERSEPHONE HANGER → Knight → Primegara

tab TARAH ANTARIAN → Kingsguard → Missy Eevee

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (GUARD)
      tab ENIS → Brawler → deadaim97

tab KASSAN NIELAS → Archer (Ranger Division) → XxEchoingSilencexX

tab LEVIATHAN D'ARCH → Scout → clueless_conductor

tab REN ALEXANDER VERAS → Soldier (Light Cavalry) → Tokala Fox Spirit

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (COMMONFOLK)
      tab ISAIAH → Jack-of-All-Trades/Messenger → Sonpi-Chan

tab TETO FENTAN CAIUS → Court Jester → Jabrid

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (OUTLAW)
      tab ANKA KHONSU → Assassin → Missy Eevee

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (KING) (NPC)

The king is the ruler of the country, and his word is law. Any who dare go against his word are accused of treason. The current king of Arathor is Tirion of House Thoradin, who rose to the throne after his older brother tragically died in a fire. He is a stern and ambitious man who is filled with pride for his kingdom, although some say behind his back that he is too power-hungry to be a good king. Nevertheless, Arathor has prospered under his rule and Arathorians greatly look up to their king. His health has started declining recently, so the leadership role has largely fallen into Taelan's inexperienced hands. His pokemon form is a Pyroar.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (QUEEN) (N/A)

The queen is the king’s wife and her word is secondary only to the king’s. If the king dies, the queen will rule in his stead until the heir comes of age. When the heir is crowned king or queen, the queen will continue to advise as the queen regent. Arathor currently has no queen, as their queen Karandra passed away a few years ago.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PRINCE)

The son of the king. The firstborn son is always heir to the throne, even if a daughter was born before him. From a young age, the heir sits behind the king in war meetings and consultations to get the experience he would need for his rule in the future. In Arathor, the firstborn child and son of the king is Taelan. Thus, he is the crown prince and holds significant authority within the kingdom. He has recently been given more ruling authority because of the king's declining health, despite his inexperience and naivety.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PRINCESS)

The daughter of the king. Children of the ruling monarchs are to be respected, but the princesses are often overlooked because of the relatively smaller role they play. They are often married off to other noble families when they come of age as part of political agreements. The princess of Arathor is Faline. She is much younger than the crown prince and is vastly different from her older brother, but she is more popular with the commonfolk than the prince.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (COUNCIL)

The council is a small group of people who were carefully chosen to serve as advisors to the king. They are chosen not only for their knowledge but also for their unyielding loyalty to the royal family. Due to the fact that they are privy to the kingdom’s most guarded secrets, they are usually only chosen from well-known noble families. Being appointed as a member of the council is an honour that few would pass up. The group consists of five people: the Lord Commander, the Master of Coin, the Master of Laws, the Master of Tactics, and the Hand of the King. After the mysterious death of the previous Hand, a new one has yet to be chosen.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (NOBLE)

Nobility is only given to people the king dubs worthy, and being a highborn noble is the highest standing in the social ladder for anyone not of royal blood. Nobles hold vast amounts of wealth in their name and have a great deal of influence in the country. Once a man is named a noble, all his kin thereafter will become nobles as well. Male nobles are addressed as “Lord”, and female nobles are addressed as “Lady”.

Knights stand between nobles and commonfolk in the social ladder. Knights have authority over the guards in the army, and they are often portrayed as being very chivalrous and righteous. Highborn males, especially ones born after the first son, will often choose to walk the knight’s path because they know they will not inherit much land or wealth. However, with a lot of hard work, skill and luck, it is possible for a baseborn commoner to become a knight. The king himself partakes in the naming process, so being named a knight is considered a great honour. Knights are referred to with the title ”Sir”, while for female knights it is “Dame”. Female knights are so rare that they are almost never seen.

Knights that are in charge of protecting the royal family are known as “Kingsguard”. The Kingsguard are sworn to lay down their lives for the royal family, and they stay by their lieges loyally day and night. They are forbidden from owning land, marrying, or having children for fear that it would distract them from their duties. Although they are not ranked any higher than normal knights, it is still considered a great honour to be chosen for the Kingsguard. All guards and knights answer to the Lord Commander.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (GUARD)

Guards are members of the army. They are in charge of keeping the city safe, and they are frequently seen patrolling through the city to maintain law and order. Guards are posted throughout the city walls to watch out for threats. They answer to the knights and the royal family. Peasants who seek a better life may try to join the army and pray for a rise to knighthood. (See spoiler for divisions within the army)

Note that the ranks are not limited to the ones listed, as this is simply to give an overview of how armies are structured. The Ramas and the Arathor armies use very similar ranks, although there may be some minor variations.
      DISCLAIMER: I am not a historian and this incorporates elements from pokemon and several games.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (HEAVY CAVALRY)

The heavy cavalry fights at the forefront of battle and specialise in close-range combat. They are heavily armoured and tend to wield large weapons such as greatswords or greataxes. They are the first to charge into the line of fire to protect their allies, and their pokemon forms tend to be sturdier species.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (LIGHT CAVALRY)

These are skilled close-range fighters who are usually sent into battle after the heavy cavalry. They wear lighter armour in favour of enhanced mobility, and they use their agility and guile to evade deadly attacks. Many of them wield smaller weapons such as one-handed swords. Their pokemon forms can be a wide range of species as this is the most versatile division.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RANGER)

The rangers stays out of the line of fire to provide support to their allies. They specialise in using weapons that have a longer range than pokemon attacks, such as a bow and arrow. They often have pokemon forms that can hit from a long distance, such as flying-type pokemon.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RECONNAISSANCE)

Members of the reconnaissance division are often used as scouts to gather information or to infiltrate enemy territory. They are fleet-footed with quick wits who are often sent into dangerous territory with only themselves to rely on. They tend to favour light armour and small weapons that can easily be concealed and not get in the way of their operations, and many of them have pokemon forms that are well-suited for stealth. They are sometimes sent with someone from the rangers to provide additional support.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PAGE AND SQUIRE)

A young boy becomes a page when a knight becomes his master. As a page, he performs simple errands for the knight and in turn, the knight trains him in vital skills such as swordsmanship. When the page reaches adolescence, he graduates to being a squire. A squire is by definition the shield and armour-bearer of a knight, but more often than not their job is to be the knight’s servant. In times of war, squires join their knights in battle, helping them with their equipment and fighting by their side. During his time as a squire, he learns how to properly care for and use weapons, armour and horses, as well as other skills such as chivalry. Pages are often chosen from noble families when they are still young boys. Female pages and squires are rarely found, as they are frowned upon due to going against tradition.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PHYSICIAN)

The physician is very knowledgeable on healing herbs and the qualities they possess. They have a vast knowledge of anatomy and they are often sought out to cure ailments and injuries. They are also rumoured to know much about poisons.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (COMMONFOLK)

Commonfolk refers to ordinary people who are not members of nobility. Their occupations can vary from merchants to blacksmiths, and usually their trade is inherited from the family line. Depending on their trade, some of them reside within the city wall for the protection it provides but many choose to live on their farmland in the outskirts. They have little power and influence within the kingdom, but they make up the bulk of the country’s economy.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PEASANT)

Peasants are technically considered part of the commonfolk, but the term “peasant” is referred to those who sit at the bottom of the social ladder. They have little more than the shirt on their backs, and trying to live through the day without starving is a constant struggle. Their names are often simple and many of them don’t have surnames.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (OUTLAW)

Mercenaries, bandits, thieves, even the occasional assassin. They operate outside the law, and many of them have their wanted posters plastered all over the city. They are looked down upon by many people, but some of them still possess a sense of honour. Many of them have wanted posters, and it is often a source of pride for many within the circle because the amount on the wanted poster is seen as a sign of their status.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (ARATHOR) (Click to enlarge the map) Many thanks to Jabrid for drawing the map

User Image

Arathor has a mild climate with clear skies most of the year, and the seasons are generally temperate. Snow only falls between December and February, and the summers are not too hot. It rains quite often, although the rain generally falls in periodic showers rather than heavy rainstorms.

The majority of the population are subsistence farmers who only grow enough to feed themselves. If the land can be tilled, it will be used to grow crops. Farmlands start off near the walls of Ronae and stretch on for acres. Countless villages are found across the whole kingdom, and usually a town can be found in the middle of several villages.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RONAE) (Click to enlarge the map)

User Image

Ronae, the capital city of Arathor, is located at the centre of several major trade routes and serves as the kingdom's commercial heart. It is divided into four districts: the Royal District, the Docks, the Trade District, and the Slums. A wall is built around the whole city for defence. The city itself is very crowded, but houses are much more sparse outside the gates.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RONAE KEEP)

Located at the northeastern end of the city, the crown of Ronae towers over the rest of the architecture on elevated ground, overlooking the rest of the city. When approaching Ronae, the majestic keep dominates the view. It serves as the royal family’s residence. Within the keep are the Great Hall, where the king holds court and discusses matters of state; the kitchens, servants’ quarters, and the private quarters of the royal family. The keep’s layout is as follows: the treasury is in the basement, the Grand Hall and throne are on the ground floor, and the royal family’s quarters are on the first and second floors. The servants' quarters and the kitchens are in a separate and more humble building within walking distance to the main keep. The keep is surrounded with a high wall of stone with few passages through. The entrance that most people use is a massive gate leading to the palace grounds just outside. Any other routes through or under the walls, if they exist, are unknown to the general public.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (PALACE GROUNDS)

Just outside of the keep gates is an open area that it typically filled with small merchants looking to turn a profit from the traffic to and from the palace. When events are sponsored by the crown, the area is made into a fairground of sorts, complete with an arena for jousting or combats. Stables for mounts are located near the gate and far side opposite of the keep. Activities and services vary depending on the event, as the flat ground makes for a versatile area.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (BARRACKS)

The barracks are located next to the keep in a small area of their own, and it provides housing for all soldiers. The stables are built next to the barracks for easy access, but also far enough away from the keep so that the royal family would not have to bear with the smell.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (STABLES) Picture

The term "stable" is perhaps a little misleading because the stables do not house only equine pokemon. Members of the guard often use Rapidash because they are prized for their docile nature and beauty, but many other species such as Sawsbuck, Zebstrika, Tauros, Mudsdale or even Gogoat are also ridden. The royal family uses Rapidash and Arcanine as mounts because of their traditional reverence of fire-types. A few Charizard are kept for long journeys where flying is necessary.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RONAE CATHEDRAL)

Located in the southwest portion of the city is Ronae's Cathedral. A massive, elegant building it rises above the surrounding houses and businesses to stare imperiously at the slums and out toward the docks. Built of pale marble, it is carved into intricate designs and arches as turrets rise up to pierce the very heavens. Gold inlay gleams along each of the arches, catching the sunlight and making the building seem to glow. Inside the ceilings are high and arched. A depiction of the universe with Arceus at its center is painted upon the ceiling. Rows of gleaming stone seats line the main room leading up to a golden pulpit mirroring the shape of Arceus' wheel that circles its body. Marble floors polished to high shine glitter with small inlays of gold. High windows let light filter in from the outside, the stained glass depicting many of the lesser Legendary Creatures. A profound silence graces the interior of the Cathedral at all times, seeming to impress on any who enter the holiness of the ground they walk on.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (DOCKS)

Despite the capital city being located at the centre of the country, the Karth River flows through Ronae and the mouth of the river reaches the northeast of the city. Large ships cannot reach the docks but boats can easily navigate through the water. It is a major transportation hub and the docks are constantly teeming with activity.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (TRADE DISTRICT)

The Trade District is located just inside Ronae from the main gate. It is in the centre of the city and undoubtedly the busiest district. It is always bustling with activity, and any type of goods can be found here if you look hard enough. The goods sold here range from armour and weapons to wine and cheese. Craftsmen such as blacksmiths and leatherworkers are found in the north, whereas producers such as farmers are found in the south. The tavern can be found here with its limitless supply of ale.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (HAPPY ENDING HOUSE)

Located on a busy street corner inside of the Trade District and not too far from the tavern, Happy Ending House is a well-known establishment for adult company. The mistress of the roost, a Jinx-shifter named Madam Happy, keeps a tight rein on the girls she houses and employs on campus. The girls are well paid and the customers never come just once. With Happy’s protection and teaching, all of the employees make a solid living without fear of mistreatment from clients nor starvation on the hard streets.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (SLUMS)

Lawless, filthy and impoverished, this is the poorest area of the grand capital city and it is located not far from the Trade District. Folks tend to avoid this area at all costs...unless you are one of its residents. Pickpockets, beggars and thieves try to make a living here, and it is the only area where guards don’t patrol. It is essentially a self-governed area and outsiders rarely enter out of fear for their own lives.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (OUTSKIRTS)

Many farmsteads and breweries can be found just outside the city walls. Most of these homeowners prefer to stay close to the city for the extra protection against intruders, and also for easy access to the Trade District.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (SENTINEL HILL)

The distinctive hill a day’s journey to the southwest of Ronae is named for the way it seems to keep watch over the city. A fortress has been built on the hill because of its strategic position that makes it impossible to attack via normal means.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (KHAROS FORTRESS)

The fortress at the border of Ramas serves as a strongpoint for defence against the neighbouring kingdom. It serves as a solid deterrent against a possible invasion from Ramas. Ever since Prince Taelan came into power, however, the fortress has been severely undermanned. The prince saw little need to station soldiers at the fortress when their neighbouring kingdom Ramas is small and weak, and would not pose any threat. Alexandros' army has taken advantage of this and the army has destroyed the fortress to make it their base of operations.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (TIME OF DAY)

Morning tab Afternoon tab Night

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (MONTH)

January tab February tab March tab April tab May tab June

July tab August tab September tab October tab November tab December

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (SEASON)

Spring tab Summer tab Autumn tab Winter

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (WEATHER)

Cold tab Cool tab Mild tab Warm tab Hot

Snowing tab Hailing tab Raining tab Drizzling

Misty tab Foggy tab Humid tab Overcast tab Clear tab Windy tab Sunny

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

The lists below are roles within the RP that still need to be filled, or open plots that are up for grabs. If you have any plots in mind and need people to fill it, contact me and I'll put your plot in here.

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (ARATHOR)

• Members of the small council (Contact XxEchoingSilencexX for more information)
      • Commoners in various trades, e.g. blacksmithing, leatherworking, tailoring
      • Manservant for Taelan, be prepared for Taelan constantly bullying your character

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (RAMAS)

• Members of Alexandros' army

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (BOTH)

• A Clefable shifter to plot with Teto (Contact Jabrid for more information)

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Fights are highly encouraged to have the process and outcome plotted beforehand, but I realise that it may not always be possible. This system exists for fights that are not plotted, where we leave our fate in the hands of the Gaia number gods.

When you post, click on “roll dice” under “post action”. Roll a 4-sided dice, post, and remember what number you got. You will then go back and edit to write your fighting post based on what number you got. Please do not leave posts blank for more than a day.

1 - Miss
      2 - Light hit
      3 - Hit
      4 - Hard hit

If you would like fights to go a little quicker, talk it out with your partner and if you are both okay with it, roll two 4-sided die for two attacks in one post. No permanent scarring or disfigurement can be made without the other party’s permission.

Since there is no HP system, type weaknesses do not factor into fights in this rp so a water type does not automatically win against a fire type. You can write it out in your post and say that an attack hit you harder than usual because it was effective against your type, but it is not mandatory.

There are no movesets in the rp, but TM moves are not allowed because they are supposed to be modern inventions. Your character may use any move they can learn in Gen VII via levelling up, breeding, and tutoring.
      Bulbapedia and Serebii are both great reference websites to look up learnsets or any information you wish to know about your pokemon.

However, at the end of the day I am more concerned with creativity and literacy rather than mechanics, so it is perfectly fine if you simply say "<Character Name> spat out a stream of fire" instead of naming moves. Not everyone knows the games well, which I understand perfectly.

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User ImageUser Image

▬▬ ⋮ █ tab (HIATUS)

Primegara

Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Gender Swap 100