YAOI 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
YURI 0.21428571428571 21.4% [ 6 ]
HET 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 8 ]
s/M RP YAY!!! 0.25 25.0% [ 7 ]
Boo you whore! 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 28 ]
1 2 >

User Image

Okay first thing! If you chose to RP with me, Send me a PM with three things in the title. IE.
"Yaoi/Kia/Werewolf-Vampire"

In the PM will be your profile, you can make it up on your own if you like, Name, Age, Height, Bio and Image smile Thank you.

I'm looking for something simple, a good one and one s/M roleplay.

I've been away a long time and I haven't roleplayed in a while, but hey nothing better to pass the time then a good RP.

I was a literate RPer, but who really knows what I'm like now? Who knows if you can give me something to work with, then just maybe I can be the awesomeness again? Wanna give it a go?

Please no one liners they drive my crazy!

At least give me five to eight lines to work with smile

User Image

Here are the RPs I love smile Bold are the characters I usually play smile I'll give you time periods as well smile

1. heart I like it
2. heart heart I really like it.
3. heart heart heart I love it.

Werewolf - Vampire : Time period for this is usually like 600 A.D. smile heart heart heart

Maid - Lord : Fall of england to William the conquerer 1066 A.D. heart heart

Human - Vampire : Anywhere from 600 A.D. to preasant and even future lol. heart heart

Babysitter - Single parent : Preasant and future :p heart

Student - Teacher : 1700's to preasant and futre smile heart

Conquering Knight - conquered Lords Daughter : 1066 A.D. heart heart heart

Elfling - Vampire/Werewolf/Human : 600 A.D. to presant to future. heart heart heart

I play Male to Female and Female to Male. smile Also Female to Female and Male to Male.

User Image

Here are my characters.

Kiya (Kee-Ya)

Human Age: 19
Werewolf Age: 108
Elfling Age: 581
Height: 5'0"
As a werewolf she is fearful of her vampyric Master's and Mistress', she is obediant as long as she is never touched, once a physical attempt is made she will fight tooth and nail to get away from her owner. She was born into slavery, though having escaped once she has had a taste of freedom, and will want it again.

As a human Kiya is shy and modest and soft spoken, her eyes barely leave the floor when she is speaking with another, she rarely says a word to anyone as she goes about her business and the duty she must preform for her employer or Master or Mistress, though deep down she is a little bit of a Masochist. Her father was killed in the last war and her mother died at birth, leaving Kiya to grow up in foster homes.

Kiya's Image.

User Image

User Image

Now here is my lovable but aggressive, smart assed and disobediant

Kia (Ky like in the beginning of Kyle... )

Human Age: 19
Werewolf Age: 256
Elfling Age: 488
Height: 5'2"
As a werewolf, Kia is aggressive and feral and disobediant little s**t, he's small for his species, but he is only one of very few white werewolves, or pure bred as they're called, there are those black with are biten by the pure and there are the brown that are the offspring of a black and a white and then there are the gray, the impure, the biten of other biten and the brown. Kia tries to hide his pure bred legacy, though when pushed to the brink of anger he grows fluffy white ears and a three foot long tail with three inch long white fur. Although he is a severe Masochist, he will fight his Master or Mistress at every turn.

As a human Kia is a smart assed masochist and very stubborn, willful to the point of driving his Masters and Mistress' to violence, verbally and physically abusive, Kai longs for a freedom he hasn't had in 9 years and he will do anything for it, he is also an amazing cook.

Kia's Image

User Image

User Image

Now here we go, this is the discription for the elfling for both my characters.

As an elfling they are lethal with any blade and they attempt freedom at every turn, they are also blind, they are better kept as slaves in cages on display because ther are only a few elflings left and only the richest of the rich can afford these black market sold creatures. They have the ability to change their hair color to their moods, however they cannot fake a mood, so it is telling of their moods and mood swings. Red is anger, white is calm, blue is depressed, and yellow is happy, pink and purple or changing from pink to purple and back is hyper, usually happens when they get sugar, black they wanna kill someone, usually their capture, if their hair is grayish they aren't feeling well.

User Image
heart Bump for me!

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image

I'm interested. ;D
YAY! -Claps-

Ladykiller

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
And what my dear lady are you interest in smile I have many roles, and if you would like to pick one of your own be my guest smile

Timid Ladykiller

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Clambake 200
Click me, I'm an Art Shop!
User Image

I could be interested in a human x vampire roleplay.
That is, if I don't have to play a terribly mean vampire lord or some s**t. It's not that I can't play a mean, hateful character...it's just that I don't like to play mean, hateful characters.
Mainly because I'm a rather nice, sweet girl. ':3

[ at least, that's what I'm told ]

So if I could find some way around being a mean vampire then...that would be freakin' sweet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm up for it smile
bump bump
Bump!
bump bump
bump bump
Bump!
bump bump
bump bump
Bump!
bump bump
bump bump
Bump!