Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Fairy

Hey Guys the plot smile (again)
A year has passed since the last time evil has unleashed havoc on the unsuspecting population of planet Earth. But the world has turned grim once again, after the strange day when the sky went black and what looked like falling stars fell to the earth. It is unclear what they are and want. But one thing is for certain, they came to Earth for a reason, and it isn't good.

Are the sailor’s still around to save us or could this really be the end? And is the added rumour of new sailors appearing on this planet, really true? Trouble is definitely brewing on planet Earth, and you just don't know who to trust anymore ... Friend or Foe?

[Out•Of•Character]

[Profiles]

So yeah this is the ic, please use the ooc for long conversation, and whatever else there could be.

Also anyone else out there, don't be afraid to join. smile

So...

Ready...

Set...

GO!!!!

Shoujo Prophet

User Image
Harmony Wheyu

The Star Harmony: Scout Of Sound

It was around 7 in the morning when Harmony had woken up. Although her alarm didn't ring for another 30 minutes, today was just one of those days where she woke up early and would not go back to sleep. It was just one problem in Harmony's life, apart from the fact that she could do things most others couldn't. After getting dressed, Harmony went to her bedside table and picked up a bracelet that had been sitting there all night. The bracelet's pendant was made of amethyst and, in the middle, was a musical note, a quaver to be exact, that was constantly changing colour. Of course, it was when Harmony had found this bracelet that her life had changed so strangely. Wrapping the bracelet around her wrist, Harmony continued her preparations for the day.

At breakfast, she couldn't help but let her mind wander. She would usually think of something musical, maybe thinking of a song she listened to the night before. Instead she thought of what she was now: a sailor senshi (scout, I can't tell which we are using). It all happened a few weeks ago, which felt like days sometimes, and other times it felt like months. Harmony wasn't sure about the full details, but she knew that she had to fight evil things. Of course, she didn't mind helping save everyone, but it was seriously impacting on her practice time and studies. Finishing her breakfast, Harmony grabbed her bag, slipped on her rollerblades and headed out the door. "What a great day" Harmony mumbled as she looked up at the clear sky, hoping it would last the whole day.

((Wasn't sure on whether we would start off with a school day thing, so I made it a bit general. Harmony could be going anywhere really sweatdrop ))

Tipsy Fairy

Zoe/Sun

User Image

RabvnWhich way should I be going on
Random ese ness And is there someone looking after
Random ese nessdgfshgkl When will I know if I have won
Random eses Will I be looking back in laughter
Random ese jhg Don't know if I have just begun
Random And what's my mission who's my rescuer

Zoe woke with the warm sun on her face. Her head echoed with last night’s nightmare, filled with the screams of the world, and fire which she couldn’t touch, she was powerless, helpless and alone.
She rolled over onto her side, and got a mouth full of sand while at it. She extended her hand out and grabbed a handful of sand. She turned back onto her back, and coughed out the said she sucked in before, and chucked a fistful of sand into the air.
Zoe closed her eyes again, but the sun that was making her eyelids grew darker, “Oh no, soccer ball” she whispered as the soccer ball hit her on the head.
She pointed right index finger to a person walking forward to get the ball, “I saw you do that” She shouted,
“Eh, huh, how? What? Your eyes were closed” The person replied.
“That doesn’t stop me from seeing you do it” Zoe opened her eyes and stood up.
Tara left the terminal of the airport, entering the large waiting area, making a beeline to the luggage collection. She carried on her a backpack and a laptop case. She knew that she'll be missing her cat which she left back home with her family. She picked up her one piece of luggage and headed out to the lobby, seeing if she could find her exchange family.

She quickly found a group of five people with the sign that said in kana: "Tara-chan" and knew it was her group. She had taken up several languages in college just to learn them, becoming more fluent in Japanese than all the others. To her, Japanese was in ways a lot easier than English. In Japanese, the words were spelled the exact way they sounded. In English...well, we all know a person could write a book on spelling rules.

"Hello, I'm Tara," Tara said in perfect Japanese, following all the cultural cues and rules, "nice to meet you all. I'm really grateful that you're willing to take in a complete stranger from another country."

"It's no problem," the elder man in the group said, guiding the clan out.

After being settled in and everything, the father of the clan had his teenaged girl take her sightseeing around town. One of the stops was Crown Arcade.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Undine Sayver - Pisces Sailor Senshi

Undine yawned loudly, arms stretching up above her head. Her bird alarm chirped at her as she struggled to rid herself of her pink fabric covering her eyes. Whipping it off in fury, the girl slammed her hand onto the chicken, surprised she didn't break it she hit it with such force. "I hate mornings." the female yawned, legs sliding from beneath the covers, allowing her to stand from the bed. The rest of her preparation for going out was more of a ritual than getting up in the morning was. Generally you needed a crane to lift her from the piece of furniture.

First the bathroom, where it took minutes upon minutes to straighten her hair out, even when it had been tied up the night before, although in this case it hadn't so it took just that little bit longer. From there, she washed her face, before proceeding downstairs. Her mum, always up early, provided her with two pieces of toast and a juice, which were quickly chewed and swallowed before the female was back upstairs again, deciding upon what to wear. Carefree, at this point, as she was beginning to fall asleep again, Undine slipped on the closest, ironed things she could find.

Eventually exiting the house, after her the ordeal-like ritual, the female found herself clad in a plain blue top and white skirt, pendant hanging off of her wrist today - just to shake things up. "Mm. I guess I'll stop by the Crown Academy first off." And off she headed.

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxтнє є && xx @ @ @
xxנєηηιƒєяxxxanтoιneттexxxωιηтєяѕxx

тнє мιѕтяєѕѕ σƒ ѕнασωѕ & вяιηgєя σƒ αякηєssxx▽▽ Dark Star ▽▽

The alarm clock rang shrilly, rattling her bedside table as it sounded the start of a new day. But it's helpless cry fell on deaf ears as it continued its dull ringing ... on and on ... and on ...

The bathroom door opened, steam rushing out as soon as it was a fraction of the way. The carpet of mist smothered the floor of the bedroom in an instant. A dark haired girl, already dressed in her school uniform, strolled across to her bed, disturbing the blanket of steam with each movement. Laying one hand on the alarm clock, its squealing immediately stopped.

Jennifer sighed, draping her damp towel across the back of her chair at the nearby desk. Again, she had beaten her alarm clock again; rising before it had even sounded. It was unusual, seeming in her past life she would smash the annoying pest into smithereens in split second whenever it would disturb her precious sleep. But then again, she wasn't the person she used to be. That part of her had died; and the new, better, stronger her reigned supreme. It was amazing, how much she had changed.

" Ah, Jennifer! Skipping breakfast again? " her mother sang out as she rushed downstairs, breezing through the kitchen on her way out the door. The smell of toast and honey scented the warm air which engulfed the kitchen, tickling her nose. She didn't answer. Instead, holding up her paper lunch bag which she had grabbed from the bench, in one hand and exiting. She never said much to her parents - neither her Earth parents or real family light years away. But she knew her mother would understand, it was normal. Normal enough, anyways. Slinging her shoulder bag across one arm and grasping her violin case in her left hand she ran out of the house.

There was no time to waste. She was already fully dressed in her school uniform; with her hair held up with a clamp (Hair Claw???) in an elegant twist and choker hanging off the base of her neck. She had planned to get to the school before classes started, hoping that she could get at least an hour practice until then.

Tipsy Fairy

Zoe/Sun

User Image

Zoe frowned and sighed, "I really don't have time" She picked up her bag that was beside her, swung it over her shoulder and began to make her way over to her 'new' school. She was dressed in her uniform and ready for her first day. She had never been to school in a while, so shecouldn't exactly remember what went, but that didn't matter to her.
She thought all the way heading to school what it would be like being someone else and go to school everyday.

-Edited to go with rp-

[ooc:// Ignore whatever my character is wearing, unless that is the school uniform c:]

A slow pace was set by the female, taking her time as she made her way to the school grounds. She would be early either way. On her way, however, she noticed another female dressed in the same uniform as herself. Running across the road, after looking of course, she approached the other, calling out to her as she caught up. "Hey, you!" She yelled, due to a lack of another name for the girl.

"Um.. Well. Just thought I'd say high, seeing as we apparently go to the same school. I've never seen you there before though, are you new?" Undine asked, though perhaps she was a little overbearing. "Oh, and the name's Undine!" she held out a hand, smiling brightly, facing the other.

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxтнє є && xx @ @ @

Jennifer paused when she heard a shout from behind her, taking only two more steps forward before turning around. She stared at the girl as she ran towards her and introduced herself ... rather excitedly. Whoever she was .... Undine, apparently, she was quite exuberant in her manner of introduction. She has the brightest aquamarine hair I have ever seen ... Jennifer noticed, the first thing that had captured her eye when this random figure hurled itself across the road. She reminded her of someone that she knew ... Or knew of, in her past.

"Apparently so," Jennifer stated as a matter-of-factly, when the girl pointed out the obvious - their matching uniforms. She snapped the book she had been reading, on her way to school, shut. It was just too bad that another interruption had stalled her. She looked about her age, but she didn't recognize her either. Probably from a different class, she decided.

"No, I am not new," she replied, giving a short answer. She gripped the handle of her violin case tighter, ignoring the hand held up to her. "Are you?" she asked, turning the question around on the girl. Tucking the music book she had been holding underneath one arm, she took another step. She needed to get to the school quick, before time ran out, but she was unsure if the girl wanted to follow her or not.

Undine's smile turned disappeared slowly at the other's response, or lack of. She followed after her, when she started to walk, reluctantly however. Hand dropping to her side, the female walked along beside the other, having no one else to accompany to school. "Indeed." Undine said, referring to the other's comment about them going to the same school. People always had a way of ruining the mood.

"No, I'm not new. We just must be in different classes." the female replied, idly inspecting her from the corner of her eye. There was something familiar about the girl, a sense of common ground, however she decided to overlook it, having little to no care for people that acted as she did. Though, Undine guessed it was to be suspected. She had run across the road like a crazed maniac and interrupted her out of the blue simply because they go to the same school.

The pace the other had set, much faster than the one she had taken earlier only further impeded on Undine's nerves. She didn't even give me a name. The blue haired teen mulled over, frowning growing on her face. "Um, I forgot that I had to get something from the store. I'll see you at school, I guess," and at that, the girl was gone as fast as she had appeared, diving down a side street to get away from the other female, lacking the time to think of a better excuse.

Tipsy Fairy

Zoe/Sun

User Image

"Jennifer?" Zoe whisper walking a little bit faster, but remembered that she didn't always get along with her. She could see from the distance a girl was walking with her but now seemed down and upset.
She stood there for a moment, the girl with Jennifer with blue hair was heading this way. "Gah" Zoe gasp, hoping she wasn't on for a chat, or maybe it was good if she was on for a chat.

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxтнє є && xx @ @ @

Hm, looks like she had offended her. Jennifer watched her out of the corner of her eye when she abruptly turned into a side alley and disappeared from sight, obviously disappointed at her reaction. Oh well, it wasn't really her business anyway. She didn't share the same level of energy as the other girl, whatever her name was again ... Oh dear, it seemed like she had already forgotten her name. Never mind about that now. Her attention shifted again as the school came into view, nearing closer and closer. Quickening her pace, she hurried through the gates to her assigned locker room.

Thrusting her schoolbag into her locker the instant she snapped the lock open, she slammed the door shut again. Grasping the handle of her violin case again, and cradling the various music transcripts she had dragged to school that morning, she disappeared into the hallway.

"Oi, Jennifer! What's the rush?" she heard a voice shout as she wound her way through the various corridors to the music department of the school. Brushing off the remark, she continued her way to the practice rooms down the passage. Rushing into a vacant room, and swiftly locking the door behind her. Finally, peace and quiet.

Tipsy Fairy

Zoe/Sun

User Image

Stuff this one Zoe thought, she headed as fast as humanly possible to the school following Jennifer.
"Jennifer" She called out, "Where are you going?" she ran through the corridor, dodging the people collecting there items for class.
Zoe watched her as she headed into the vacant room, Maybe she just wants to be alone?. She nocked on the door.
"Jennifer remember me?"

Dapper Conversationalist

User Image

xxxxтнє є && xx @ @ @

No sooner had she played through the first piece she turned to in the first book - Tzigane by Ravel - was there a knock on the locked door. She narrowed her eyes as she stopped her bow, half-way through the 16th bar. What now? an irritated voice in her head growled; having to be interrupted for the second , or was it the third time now (?), that morning. She swiveled around, tucking her violin underneath her left arm as she strode to the door, the bow hanging off her finger.

She hoped it wasn't the other girl again. She doubt she could deal with her theatrics again. Those type of people always wore her out, even if it was for a minute. "Yes. what is it?" she asked, in a blank tone; unlocking the door with a nudge of her thumb and opening it.

Tipsy Fairy

Zoe/Sun

User Image

Zoe popped her head out from behind the door "Hello Jen,ni...fer" She started off excited but it dwindled down to a shocked, slow reaction.
"You have changed" she frowned, staring at Jennifer, "Got older??" She questioned, looking at Jennifer from all angles.
Zoe looked at the frown on her face What happened to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff