Welcome to Gaia! ::

Christmas event coming up! Vote on ideas!

Christmas movie themed event 0.22222222222222 22.2% [ 6 ]
Christmas party 0.59259259259259 59.3% [ 16 ]
Player suggestions (PM to me.) 0.18518518518519 18.5% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 27 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 152 153 154 > >> >>> »|

Cute Punk

Ҫhibitalia ⇨ ⇨ ⇨ What the hell happened to us?!

User Image

What's scarier than waking up one day and being shrunken to a child again? Waking up in a daycare center with some of your friends who are still normal aged having to care for you!
Well that's what some countries, capitals, and states are having to deal with in the world of Hetalia.
It's a mess! Italy's shoelaces need tying, England and France are fighting, Russia is crying and hiding from Belarus....We're clearly in trouble!
How can one survive with a bunch of kids? Hopefully well because we have a lot of troublemakers in the group!

Content:
Rules
Skeletons
Taken charactors

Profiles

Cute Punk

User Image

Rules

✔ Obey the TOS of Gaia please.
✔ Most charactors will be children but we need at least 4 adults to watch them! Charactors may randomly go from chibi to adult or visa versa, ages will jump a lot.
✔ Keep in charactor! We don't need anyone not behaving like they're supposed to!
✔ No limit on cannon charactors but only 2 OCs per person! No more.
✔ No Mary or Gary sues. Also all charactors are human unless we get Tony the Alien or something.
✔ If you have to drop the RP please pm me to let me know, others might be willing to take up charactors you drop.
✔ PM me all profiles.
✔ When you're accepted post your profiles in the profile page. Contain them all to one post!
✔ Have fun.

Cute Punk

User Image

Skeletons

[b]Oh no! This isn't happening!:[/b]
Pictures here please. Nothing over 500x500
[b]Ok! Gotta be calm! I'm:[/b] Charactor name.
[b]You might know me as:[/b] Country name, Capital of, or State.
[b]Obviously i'm a:[/b] Gender.
[b]I think i'm...:[/b] Age.
[b]But i don't remember...:[/b] Short bio.
[b]Yay! You're gonna give me:[/b] Likes.
[b]Please no! I don't want it!:[/b] Dislikes.
[b]I have friends! I think...:[/b] Friends.
[b]Hey! How'd you get here?!:[/b] Enemies.
[b]D-do i like you?:[/b] Crushes.
[b]I want to go home! Will you take me?:[/b] Your username.

Cute Punk

User Image

Taken charactors

Cannon charactors:
North Italy: Winter In Russia
Germany: Techno Kitsune
Japan: NekoLover1994
America: Karma Oz
England: Techno Kitsune
France: Pocko The Hamster
Russia: NekoLover1994
China: Techno Kitsune
Belgium: Cane da angelo
Monaco
South Italy:
Spain: NekoLover1994
Austria
Hungary: Talia Rosalie
Liechtenstein: NekoLover1994
Poland
Switzerland: NekoLover1994
Belarus: Winter In Russia
Estonia
Latvia
Lithuania
Ukraine: Winter In Russia
Denmark
Finland
Iceland: NekoLover1994
Norway
Sweden
Egypt:
Greece: Ilya LaRue
Turkey
Hong Kong
Taiwan: NekoLover1994
South Korea
Canada: Pocko The Hamster
Cuba
Sealand
Seborga
Wy
Ancient Rome
Germania
Prussia: the anti-authority
Seychelles
Netherlands: xXRussia_is_LoveXx

Original Charactors:

London: Winter In Russia
Osaka: lassine
Tokyo: lassine
Berlin: NekoLover1994
Scotland: DarkHalo28426
Cairo: NekoLover1994
Paris: DarkHalo28426
Manningtree: Midori-chan Yuzuki
Marina Islands: athdlg

Cute Punk

User Image

Current events:
This is where semi important events or holiday events will happen.

Past/Current:
Younger nations arrive at the daycare place, adults wonder what happened and proceed to take care of them.
London and England discover a spirit lurking, possibly connected to the shrinking of the others.

Future:
The ever impending bonfire.
Christmas Party!

Cute Punk

{{ ~~~~~~~}}

Cute Punk

{{ ~~~~~~~}}

Cute Punk

{{ ~~~~~~~}}

Cute Punk

{{ ~~~~~~~}}

Cute Punk

{{ ~~~~~~~}}

Cute Punk

Ukraine

User Image

Oh great! Something strange was happening, very strange. It had started with just Belarus but it was spreading across all the nations, Ukraine knew she'd have to ask for help and with luck a few of the normal countries responded.
Some of the nations, capitals, and cities were shrinking!
"I hope they're still sleeping.." Katyusha sighed walking into the main room of the large home now housing more than enough people, a few children roaming in glee.
Belarus sat quietly on the floor, a doll that all too creepily resembled Russia tucked in her arms as she looked to Ukraine with little interest, Italy seemed to be still sleeping away happily on a couch while in the distance London herself was clearly having seperation issues and crying loudly.
"Ah! L-london! Don't cry!" Ukraine called out darting from room to room, the tiny brunette bolting from her frantically. Ukraine had to pause and take a breath, how could one capital be so troublesome?

2,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
M o s c o w

Dmitri

User Image
How annoying. Dmitri would rather be anywhere but here. It was filled with people he didn’t like. The only person that he actually didn’t mind was Ivan. He should’ve never came here, but Ivan too was young. He had to make sure that nothing bad happened to him while he was here. No one would do a thing to him as long as Dmitri had his baseball bat. It was a funny strong. America gave it to the capital, thinking he would get him into baseball. Bad idea. He enjoyed the bat, but not for sport. He much rather be knocking people over the head with it than using it for a baseball game.

”HIGH SCORE!” Alfred shouted from the other room. He was playing another video game and that annoyed Dmitri. He was being too loud. He made his way into the room and stared at the Xbox. Just a video game. It wouldn’t be there for very long. Alfred’s eyes widened as Dmitri destroyed the game system with his baseball bat. ”I’M TELLING!”

”Good. You go tell.” He chuckled as the young country ran off.

Alfred ran over to Katyusha. ”Ukraine! Ukraine! Moscow ruined my game!” Alfred was keeping himself busy with his video games. It was the only thing that made him stop worrying about being little again.

Moscow walked over to them, eyeing London for a moment. He his the bat against his hand as he stepped toward them and then pointed it at America. ”Little American was making too much noise. Be lucky it game and not you.”

Cute Punk

Ukraine

User Image

Ukraine sighed a bit hearing the game system shatter then looked to Alfred at her feet, London hiding behind her still spazzing.
She looked at Moscow and shook her head a bit reaching inot a box and grabbing a smaller, handheld video game and giving it to Alfred.
"Here, go be good and play this, there's more games in the box so you behave. Moscow please be more careful, i'll pick up the mess!" she said scurrying to pick up the game system bits. So messy! Everyone was being so jumpy!

Cute Punk

London

User Image

Audrey, or London as the child was referred to kept up her crying spell, anxiety and seperation issues were quite common with the little capital.
"Where's my brother? I don't like this place!" she wailed hiding behind Ukraine to peek at Moscow then bolt off again.
How did she even end up here? Last thing she remembered was that she fell asleep and woke up here, no big brother in sight.
Whining she climbed up on the couch near Italy who slept and hid under the far end of blanket.

2,150 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Spain

User Image

Antonio came in and shouted out to Ukraine,“ I’m here!” He said and walked into the room, seeing Italy and smiled happily. Italy was so cute! He contained himself, somehow, and looked at Ukraine. She was worn out,“ It little Audrey having anxiety issues?” He asked softly and heard Taiwan’s crying for Japan. He sighed. So many kids wanted older siblings. He smiled at Ukraine again," How can I help?" He asked her, happily, as he was glad to help out with the kids.

Russia

User Image

Ivan was hiding from Belarus as he had fallen asleep on the couch and his hands were cutely around a sun flower he had and he had been asleep through the whole thing. His purple eyes opened and he blinked, he had woken up slowly and now sat where he was, not sure what to do.

Liechtenstein and Switzerland

User Image

Lili was asleep on the floor next to a half-asleep Basch. She had her hand in his and her head was on his shoulder. Basch glanced at London as she ran away from Ukraine and made no move to help. He seemed to be the only child awake, besides Belarus, and he didn’t care. He glanced to his sister as she slept and he smiled at her. Lili kept sleeping. Her breathing steady and her hand tightened on Basch’s as she whimpered a little bit.

Taiwan

User Image

Meimei was sitting in a chair, her eyes wide as she searched the room for Japan. Or China, but she wanted Japan. Her eyes watered up and she cried softly with her hands on her pink dress tightly. She started crying more as her cries got louder. She was lonely! The tears stained her face and she continued to cry, only getting looks from other countries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff