Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V
Welcome to New Pangea they say...

Sieian gave a glance at the girl. He was probably attracting too many people for his own good. He gave a mock salute to greet the girl just like how he greeted Tim.

"Hey there! Oh I'm just a stranger watching the tournament."

He pulled his leather jacket's left sleeve a bit to hide his MezoRider a bit better and hitched his Dinoholder to his cargo pants' right pocket.

...We invite everyone to our home they said.

~
User Image
Airi
the Fire is always Burning

Airi looked at him and then looked at Tim. She noticed some people from the TDA and her grip on her bag tighten. She gave a weak smile.

"Tim tell me how you did tomorrow since I can't stay for the tourdament and it was nice to meet you" she started to walk away and headed home.

When ever she saw the TDA it brought back bad memories. Once she was out of sight she started to run. She stopped once she got far from the school. She leaned against a wall and looked up at the clouds. Not even noticing that the symbole on her ankle was now showing.

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I am Tim Lope, embodiment of the Wind~
User Image
"You might be able to participate if you ask," Tim told the stranger before looking up at Airi who was wishing him luck as well, "I never have good luck in these things, remember?" Tim then looked around, restraining himself from bolting away since he saw a few TDA members there. They must be here to make sure the tournament goes smoothly. Tim thought to himself, watching the fight that was going on.

((EDITED!~))
User Image
Airi

Airi needed to take a breather before heading back to watch the Tourdament. She looked down and quickly pulled up her sock. She let out a sigh before heading back to where the tourdament was being held.

Airi gripped her bag tightly. Her dragonrider was in there. She could not let her bag out of her sight. She had a feeling like she was being followed. She always had this feeling anymore.

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Sieian clapped as the victors arose from the battle and waving at the crowd. The Polocanthus stood alone out of all the Dinosaurs but it was still a win. The referee who was working the main board gave a glance at Tim before pointing at him signaling it was his turn. A TDA officer walked towards Tim and gave him some information.

"I'm afraid there has been an odd number of participants. Would you like drop out?"

Sieian clapped the left shoulder of the officer before standing up.

"I'll be his partner..."

The officer gave a glance at Sieian before nodding and returning back to the sealed up viewing room where the commentators and technician for the tele-board were. In moments Tim's face and a Question Mark were flashed up onto the large television. On the other side were two other students faces.

"Onto Round 5! Battle D! Tim Lope & the Step-In! Versus! Tiger & Samuel!"

The commentator's voice blared out through the speakers before the horn went off. Sieian got up before walking down the bleachers to get the field.

~
User Image
Airi

Airi arrived and sat and watched the battle. She was wondering about that boy that Tim was talking to earlier. He seemed different for some reason. She watched the TDA closely. She didn't like them at all.

She had her bag in her lap. She looked down every few moments to make sure it was still there. She then turned her attention back to the battle that was going to start. I hope everything goes well

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Tim was about to say that he would like to drop out when the stranger offered to be his partner. Just great. Tim thought to himself as he got up and walked down to the field. Tim then looked at their opponents, remembering that Tiger usually used some kind of Fire Dinosaur but maybe he'd switch it up today.

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

In front of each area where the fighter's were placed was a small card stand laid out for the players to place their Move cards and Dinosaur cards for the battle. The referee, who was in front of the bleachers sitting on a small mount with his own monitor roared out the rules to the contestants.

"Here are the restrictions to this battle! One dinosaur each. 3 Move cards maximum for one dinosaur. Cheating will result in disqualification. Breaking the rules of the tournament will result in disqualification as well. The battle is finished when both dinosaurs on one team are defeated and placed back into Card form! Now players ready yourselves!"

The current favorite was of course Tiger and Samuel. The duo drew out their selected Move and Dinosaur cards before placing them on their own stands. They gave their signals that they were ready. Sieian gave a glance at Tim before winking at him to symbolize it will be okay. He readied his one Move Card and one Dinosaur card. A dark purple tinge outlined the cards he had. Sieian signaled the referee without Tim's consent.
The man threw up his hand and then threw it down as he cried out through the speakers.

"Fight!"

~

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Tim nodded, knowing the rules well enough by now since he'd already participated in enough of these tournaments. Tim had luckily gotten out his cards before his teammate signaled the referee without even seeing if he was ready or not. "Dino-slash!" Tim called out once the referee had called out the beginning of the fight, "Utahraptor, blow the winds of change!" A quick flash of light later, a Utahraptor Tim had named Ermir stood at the ready, eager for a fight unlike Tim.

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Tiger and Samuel gripped their DinoHolders before slashing their cards in at the same time Tim did as well. Sieian just watched before taking out his own card.

"Dino-slash! Tarbosaurus! Burn their hope to cinders!"

"Dino-slash! Sauropelta! Shake them up!"

Sieian smirked at the Earth and Fire type Dinosaur. He then slashed his own card through his Dinoholder.

"Dino-slash! Velociraptor! Make them fear the dark!"

The oddly purple and black Velociraptor appeared on the field ceasing the crowd's enthusiasm and cheers. The TDA glanced at the Dinosaur with astonishment. The Hybrid had shown himself.

~

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
Tim made a small frown, having expected someone using a Fire dinosaur but never expected an Earth dinosaur. Tim then stood there, stunned at his teammates dinosaur. If he had the Velociraptor then he could be one of the other six like himself that were running from TDA as best as they could. "Ermir, go after the Sauropelta," Tim said once he'd gotten over his shock, knowing that it would be best to avoid the Tarbosaurus as long as possible.
User Image
Airi

Airi desided to get a better look at the battle. She was pretty high up and wanted to see this battle better. She started to head down the stairs to get a closer look, but she was stopped by a TDA member. "Can I help you with something."

The TDA member was looked at Airi's ankle because he noticed the symbole and took a step towards Airi. "So your one of the chosen ones."

Airi started to back up into a wall. "Where did you get an Idea like that. I though the chosen ones were just were a made up story" She was playing dumb.

The TDA looked at Airi. "Don't Play dumb with me you have the symbole" he slammed his hand next to her head.

Airi closed her eyes and tried to get the flashbacks of her parents being killed by the TDA out of her head. "LEAVE ME ALONE" She yellled out.

Omnipresent Warlord

User Image

Sieian-V

Tiger gave a smirk as Sieian revealed himself. He readied one of his move cards as the battle field began to change into the prehistoric background.

"Now this is going to be fun! Beating and returning one of the TDA's greatest creations! Don't stop the fight! I'll stop him. "

He glanced at the already ready TDA officers starting to gather around the bleachers and battlefield. Tiger then glanced at Samuel as he showed him his first move card. Samuel nodded before slashing his own first Move card.

"Earth Barrier!"

The Sauropelta was covered by a dome of rocks and stones before Ermir could start attacking. Sieian narrowed his eyes at the move Samuel made. Tiger then slashed his first Move card as well.

"Hope you like your Dinosaurs extra crispy! Lava Storm!"

Sieian gave a frown at that move before slashing his only Move card for Striker. He then noticed some commotion in the bleachers. He didn't want to abandon the fight but he noticed the girl from before being put into a corner with a TDA officer. Sieian glared at the man.

A Velociraptor appeared behind the TDA officer on the bleacher's stairs. It gave a hiss at the man before flashing it's claws.

~
User Image
Airi

Airi looked at the TDA and then at the Velociraptor. She looked at the TDA again. "Are you sure you should contiune to bother me like this." She looked at the TDA. "It seems like your making the Velociraptor mad and your making me mad. You really shouldn't make me mad."

Airi looked at him. It was like there were flames in her eyes because she was so mad. "Back off or else."

"No DinoRider. I'm taking you in." the man grabbed onto Airi's arm

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
"Wind Power!" Tim called out before turning to the stands. Aria was being cornered by a TDA officer and a Velociraptor had appeared behind them.
Ermir saw the lava coming just as Wind Power kicked in, giving him a good boost in power which he was going to use to break through the rock barrier.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff