Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Psa :Let me start this off with you wont have to have watched the anime Bubuki Buranki (BBK/BRNK) to join this RP. I'm only using the idea of the bubuki, buranki, déraciné, and rinzu since I think it could make for an interesting RP aspects. 〉
Owner: Mattachine 〉
Genere : Mech, futuristic fantasy 〉
Inspiration : My adoration for the mechanics of the BBK/BRNK world 〉
Literacy : At least shoot for two paragraphs please! 〉
Status : Under Construction / Open / Closed / Accepting / Full 〉
Links : OOC Profiles

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

1. Follow gaia rules please please please!
2. Limit of two characters per person unless we have talked about letting you have more
3. You know when time skip is needed
4. At the least post length two paragraphs please
5. please use the ooc form for big things (or of cute cat pictures) otherwise brief ooc talk at the end of a post pertaining to your post is fine
6. Notify me of having large time away
7. Send me your profiles titled Wake up your heart beat!
8. No godmodding
9. You must first talk with the owner of the other character if there are plans to kill the character, or destroy a bubuki.
I'm pretty lenient on most of these just have fun!

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

User Image

A bubuki is a sentient weapon that is a part of a buranki. The weapons are unable to speak, but most of the time choose a user to wield them. It is a symbiotic relationship, though no one knows why these weapons need a user. The weapon will protect the user at all costs. A bubuki can be anything from a ring to two blades to a gun anything goes, but each bubuki has one eye. There is a special type of bubuki called the heart. It does not come in different shapes but each are colored differently. These types of bubuki are very rare.Some times though a heart will not "beat" or activate because the bubuki user's rinzu can not sustain them the only way is to work on strengthening the user's rinzu. Only another bubuki or buranki can harm, or even destroy another. If a bubuki is destroyed a user can capture someone else's bubuki, or fell a déraciné (a wild unmanned buranki) and scrap it for the bubuki parts, hearts can also be found this way. The only down side is that the bubuki acquired through these means has a limit to its power.
(A heart)
(Examples of two different bubuki and their eye) X X

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

User Image

A buranki is five bubukis and their users controlling a giant mech. The buranki is comprised of a right arm, right leg, left arm, left leg, and a heart. All five must work in unison to successfully pilot a buranki. The legs sit in the back on their corresponding sides, and the arms in front with the heart in the center. The heart is always deemed the leader, but disagreements between the limbs and heart can cause the buranki to not function correctly. Though a heart user if their rinzu is strong enough can control a limbless buranki on their own, but it damages and strains the heart user's health both physically and mentally. Using a buranki is the only way to stop a déraciné's destruction.
(The out side of various buranki) X X X

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

A déraciné is an unmanned sentient buranki without a head. These appeared soon after buranki started appearing causing mindless destruction as they wandered the land. Though it is rumored in very rare cases a buranki is turned déraciné once the users inside lose their spirit, and will to go on. The weak point is the red core at the center of its body.

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Rinzu is the power of the user's heart put into the physical realm. It is usually materialized as a semi opaque shield that is from the user's heart and projected from the bubuki to protect the user. It can also be used to power up attacks and give the user inhuman strength and speed usually denoted by the buranki and the user's hair glowing. If the user is injured, or the bubuki is injured the rinzu output is lessened. To have the most use of the user's rinzu the bubuki must have picked them, and not forced to become partnered with.
(Examples of Rinzu being used) X X X

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100

User Image

Now that we got the vocabulary out of the way here is plot which could run on 5-10 people enough to run one team of bubuki users or two.
2650, it has only been a three years since the bubuki, buranki, and déraciné have appeared. Bubuki users have been forced to register with the International Bubuki Group (IBG) to keep tabs on these potentially dangerous people for international safety. Fighting bubuki users, fighting buranki against each other, and hunting down déraciné has become sort of a sport for the people that had been chosen by these sentient lifeforms. A woman has, from the start, been orchestrating these 'events' and acting as the head of the IBG. All registered bubuki heart users report to her for assignments either in the ring, or for déraciné hunts. Something has always been off about her, and when ever a bubuki user or team begins to act up or questions her authority they mysteriously disappear without a trace. The team manning Sekhment is planning to over throw this woman in hopes of freeing the bubuki users under her very strict reign, but she has a few tricks up her sleeve and the team manning Khonsu, one of the strongest bubukis in the world, is still loyal to her. Will our heroes be able to free themselves? or will they disappear like countless other bubuki users?
Our story begins on the day both the Sekhment team and Khonsu team are assigned to hunt down a large group of déraciné in the Russian Tundra. There is already some friction between the teams on top of having to fight in a blizard, but will they be able to get through the hunt without fighting?

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

Reservations should be made first using this skeleton under the spoiler. If you would be interested in playing the IBG leader tell me and I will inform you of some of the important things you need to know, otherwise I will end up taking that roll up when the time comes. Title your message Fire!Fire!Fire!
[align=center][img]http://i.imgur.com/JyTOsma.png[/img]
[i][color=blueviolet]♛[/color]Name[color=blueviolet]♛[/color]Buranki[color=blueviolet]♛[/color]Part(L Leg, R leg, L arm, R arm, heart)[color=blueviolet]♛[/color][/i][/align]

The profile skeleton is under this spoiler. You do not have to be super thorough I understand profiles can be a pain and might end up limiting you. Its really just in case someone forgets a minor thing about your character they have a cheat sheet.
[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][imgleft]http://i.imgur.com/V4emvMW.jpg[/imgleft][align=right][size=28][color=blueviolet]FIRST NAME[color=white]x[/color] PART OF BURANKI[color=white]X [/color][/color][/size]
[color=#A40000]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]
[/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=11]
[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b]NAME : [/b][/color]
[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b]AGE:[/b][/color]
[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b]ROLE :[/b][/color] (What part of the Buranki does your character control?)
[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b]BURANKI:[/b][/color] (which buranki is your character apart of)
[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b]BUBUKI:[/b][/color] (Describe your weapon or link a picture)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ t h e [color=white]X[/color] c h a p t e r [color=white]X[/color] a n d [color=white]X[/color] v e r s e ━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b]BASIC BIOGRAPHY :[/b][/color]

[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b]PERSONALITY:[/b] [/color]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ t a k e [color=white]X[/color] s a t i s f a c t i o n [color=white]X[/color] i n ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b] PLEASE ME :[/b][/color]

[color=blueviolet]♛[/color] [color=#A40000][b] DISPLEASE ME :[/b][/color]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ t h e [color=white]X[/color] p u p p e t e e r ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[color=blueviolet]♛[/color][color=#A40000]Username here[/color][color=blueviolet]♛[/color]
[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

User Image
NameBurankiPart(L Leg, R leg, L arm, R arm, heart)username

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image
VictorKhonsuHeartMattachine

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

If someone has to leave for a while or any important information pops up I'll post it here
10/26/16-Started posting up all the intro stuff now time to wait.
User Image
I did make this though for advertisement.
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/beat-your-heart-bbk-brnk-o-a-no-prior-knowledge-needed/t.101113285/][img]http://i.imgur.com/ev7Vc3I.png[/img][/url]

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100
User Image

I will put any important things that happen here, so people can catch up easily

Mythical Mystic

8,350 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Friendly 100