Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

In 1972, the first popular video game known as Pong hit the arcades and the true birth of gaming was born. For 40 years the gaming world has expanded with multiple branches of genres. However, console gaming have begun to disappear and be replaced with mindless fun that is mobile gaming. The plot less gaming has put console gaming at risk, but most try to adapt to the times. One company however, thought differently.

They needed to make something that will send console gaming back on top, and they knew how. The company began working on technology that would bring their game characters to life and use them in ways never imagined. Unfortunately the project was cancelled due to "Unsafe Experimentation" and was never made public...

Many years pasted, gaming still surviving but already was on the decline. This forbidden technology somehow survived and was produced in secret. To test their work, the organization only known as HAX, reached out to a selected few gamers, either by invites, publicity, or personal means. These players, known as Hackers, would take place in a tournament that they would never imagine. The tournament to see who is the world's first Game Master...

OOC BOARD

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

1. Story
2. Table Of Contents
3. Rules
4. Current Events
5. Players
6. Hacks
7. Character Templates
8. Tournament
9. Arenas
10. Mods
11. White List
12. Black List
13. Banners
14. Instructions
15. FAQ

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

•This is a Semi-Literate Roleplay, so please refrain from chat speak and try to be… well… literate. I also expect AT LEAST 150 words per post. I understand if you have problems with these two things every once in a while (I do too at times), but please try your best : ). Don’t make it a habit, however.

•Please, try not to Godmod, it’s very one sided and makes it unfun for everyone. If you follow the INSTRUCTIONS box you should be fine. There is no problem looking badass B)

•Keep it at the most M of Mature. Violence and cursing is fine. I am hoping you can make the call of what is appropriate or not.

•PLEASE PM me your Profile! The fill outs are in the CHARACTER TEMPLATE box. It is also required to see past roleplay posts you have done to see if you are up to par (At least 2). If you don’t have any posts examples, then make an example post of the character you will be using.

•Please post frequently so you don’t slow down the roleplay. AT LEAST every other day. If you can’t for any reason, please PM me or post it on the OOC Forum. If you are absent for a few days without word, you will be put on hold or withdrawn depending on where you are at the last post you made. If you don’t think you can keep up or no longer want to be part of the roleplay, please tell me so I can withdraw you.

•I would like you to have a post outline when you post, it should have at least your character’s name and image. (As well as your Hack character, you may do it in the same post outline or two separate posts outlines.)

•All questions can be answered by PM or through the OOC Forum, the forum is there for a reason. : )

•Please do not complain how you lost, it isn’t going to change anything. You will still be part of the tournament, just lower in rank. If you do complain however and make a scene, I will withdraw you and possibly Black List you (let’s hope it’s not that bad). I expect you to act like an adult here.

•Please respect my rules and wishes. I do not ask for much or have you do anything beyond human expectations so please follow them. If you don’t follow these easy rules, you won’t be accepted to join or be removed (At worst Black Listed). If I seem harsh, don’t take it personally. Give respect and listen to the Mods listed under the MODS box as well.

•If you read ALL of these rules, post your Profile PM as “Power ON!”, if you do not, I will ignore it.

•The easiest rule of all, have fun! If you want to add input or ideas, please ask! I am up to making this roleplay better!

•Have any questions? Please ask or look at the FAQ box.

•More rules may be added so look out for them.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Quote:
Tournament begins 11/1/12

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

↬ ʍ y ʈ a g ɪ s ↫
B I O_Lizzard

↬ ɮ u t ɱ y ƒ r i e n d s ʗ a l l ɱe ↫
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Nightingale

↬ Ʈ h i s ɪ s ω h a t ɪ ƪ o o k ƪ i k e ↫
User Image

↬ Ɨ f ƴ o u ʗ o u l d n ' t ʈ e l l, ɪ ' m ↫

↬ Ɨ ɧ a v e ɓ e e n Λ r o u n d ƒ o r ↫
21 Years

↬ ʜ e r e ' s ω h a t ƴ o u ʗ a n Ɛ x p e c t ƒ r o m ɱ e ↫
Very much an optimist and a bit high energy. She loves videogames with a passion, but does her best not to show it. She loves to talk about games, along with girl things for her non-gaming friends.

Lizzy has a huge love for the Bioshock series, especially “Infinite”. She also loves games of the same suit, more so things you wouldn’t expect by her personality. Splattering a lot of game gore won’t make her flinch an inch.

She loves to make new friends, if Songbird let’s her anyway.

Lizzy hates it when people call her by her full name.

↬ ʍ y ƪ i f e ʂ t o r y ↫
Lizzy was born and raised in the city of Los Angeles and loves every part about it. From the skyscrapers and close range to just about everything, to the low class shops and crazies that hang around the sidewalk. As a store clerk at Gamestop, she loved and knew everything about videogames.

At a young age, Lizzy was forced to learn to entertain herself due to the lack of attention from her work-a-holic father or from her divorced mother who lived in New York City and only got to visit her once a year. She turned to the world of gaming and became her true passion in life. She quickly became extremely good at it, making her well known in the Los Angeles area and possibly the state of Cali, but Lizzy quickly learned to hide it well from her hard to please Magazine Model Mother. It wasn’t hard to balance her gaming lifestyle with her mother’s expectations, but it sure was frustrating from time to time.

After one tournament however, she was approached by a mysterious man who pulled her aside and told her about becoming a Hacker. Before he could try to convince her, she was already on board. The gamer already knew who her Hack would be, the one character that hit home for her. She wasted no time in becoming a better Hacker and just as quickly made it to the Tournament.

↬ Ʈ h i s ɪ s ɱ y ρ a r t n e r ↫
Songbird

↬ Ɨ Λ m ρ l a y e r ↫
Leave Blank

↬ ʍ y ɪ d o l ɪ s ↫
Dragonboy Kaida

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

↬ ʍ y ʈ a g ɪ s ↫
Dino_Go_Rawr

↬ ɮ u t ɱ y ƒ r i e n d s ʗ a l l ɱe ↫
Andrieah Leigh Monomer

↬ Ʈ h i s ɪ s ω h a t ɪ ƪ o o k ƪ i k e ↫
User Image

↬ Ɨ f ƴ o u ʗ o u l d n ' t ʈ e l l, ɪ ' m ↫
Female

↬ Ɨ ɧ a v e ɓ e e n Λ r o u n d ƒ o r ↫
18 years

↬ ʜ e r e ' s ω h a t ƴ o u ʗ a n Ɛ x p e c t ƒ r o m ɱ e ↫
She is a loud person. She likes to play games and have fun. She will often make jokes about the games. Such can be inappropriate at times, but she doesn’t care. She likes to dance about and mess with people. While gamming it looks more often like she’s button mashing, though she does have a tactic most of the time. She Dose jump when the gamming gets intense. She will even tilt around at times. It makes her look silly, but it helps her do better.

↬ ʍ y ƪ i f e ʂ t o r y ↫
She was born into a crumbling family. Her parents were only together for her and her older brother. But this didn’t stop them from constantly fighting. She was left to be raised by her brother. She had a hard time in school because of this. She fell into some bad things, such as drugs and alcohol. She thought that parties and friends were more important than anything else. She was happy there, or so she pretended to be. That was until her brother was diagnosed with cancer.
Her brother had become the center of her life. She was with him in the hospital twenty-four seven. The nurses and such left her there because she had explained that “visiting hours” didn’t exist in her world. She stayed with him as he was suffering, when he was put on the chemo and all of the other medications, and he helped her go clean. Every week she would bring in a new video game for him. He wanted to be a hacker, so this is what he enjoyed doing. She sat there and played with him. More often than not they would stay up for hours. When this happened she would lie with him and they would spend the night together. They lived like this for a year. They were happy.
Until one day she left to get him a video game, and he had died while she was away. She broke down. She felt so bad. She ran home and into his room she lied down on his bed. Curling up she stayed there for a week, barley eating, not sleeping more than two hours a night. Her mind was filled with nightmares. She couldn’t get away from them. She decided then that she would become a hacker, for her brother. It was what he wanted to do for himself, and now she could do it for him. So this is what she did, she trained for years to become one. When she was skilled enough to call upon a hack, she chose one close to her brother’s heart.

↬ Ʈ h i s ɪ s ɱ y ρ a r t n e r ↫
Gewndolyn

↬ Ɨ Λ m ρ l a y e r ↫
Leave Blank

↬ ʍ y ɪ d o l ɪ s ↫
Ryuuaka

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

↬ Ɨ Λ m ↫
Songbird

↬ Ɨ ƒ i g h t ƒ o r ↫
Elizabeth (Lizzy) Nightingale

↬ Ɨ Λ p p e a r Λ s ↫
User Image

↬ Ɨ Λ m ƒ r o m ʈ h e ω o r l d ʘ f ↫
Bioshock Infinite

↬ Ɨ ƒ i g h t ω i t h ↫
Fist and Claws

↬ ʍ y ρ o w e r s Λ r e ↫
Very fast
Extremely powerful
Flight

↬ Ɨ Λ m ƪ i n k e d ʈ o ↫
Dragonboy Kaida
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

↬ Ɨ Λ m ↫
Gwendolyn

↬ Ɨ ƒ i g h t ƒ o r ↫
Andrieah Leigh Monomer

↬ Ɨ Λ p p e a r Λ s ↫
User Image

↬ Ɨ Λ m ƒ r o m ʈ h e ω o r l d ʘ f ↫
Odin Sphere

↬ Ɨ ƒ i g h t ω i t h ↫
Psypher Spear

↬ ʍ y ρ o w e r s Λ r e ↫
Great skill with the Psypher Spear,
Flight,
Grace and Agility

↬ Ɨ Λ m ƪ i n k e d ʈ o ↫
Ryuuaka
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

H A C K E R S

[size=9][align=center] [color=postcolor1][size=18] ↬ ʍ y [size=9]☐[/size] ʈ a g [size=9]☐[/size] ɪ s ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Your Character's Username[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ ɮ u t [size=9]▲[/size] ɱ y [size=9]▲[/size] ƒ r i e n d s [size=9]▲[/size] ʗ a l l [size=9]▲[/size] ɱe ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Full Name[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ʈ h i s [size=9]☐[/size] ɪ s [size=9]☐[/size] ω h a t [size=9]☐[/size] ɪ [size=9]☐[/size] ƪ o o k [size=9]☐[/size] ƪ i k e ↫[/size][/color]
[img ] Your image here [/img]
Please use real images.

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ f [size=9]▲[/size] ƴ o u [size=9]▲[/size] ʗ o u l d n ' t [size=9]▲[/size] ʈ e l l, [size=9]▲[/size] ɪ ' m ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Gender (♂ or ♀)[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ [size=9]☐[/size] ɧ a v e [size=9]☐[/size] ɓ e e n [size=9]☐[/size] Λ r o u n d [size=9]☐[/size] ƒ o r ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Age in years (EX. 20 years AKA 20 years old )[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ ʜ e r e ' s [size=9]▲[/size] ω h a t [size=9]▲[/size] ƴ o u [size=9]▲[/size] ʗ a n [size=9]▲[/size] Ɛ x p e c t [size=9]▲[/size] ƒ r o m [size=9]▲[/size] ɱ e ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Personality (At least a paragraph)[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ ʍ y [size=9]☐[/size] ƪ i f e [size=9]☐[/size] ʂ t o r y ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Backstory (At least 2 paragraphs, include how he/she became a Hacker)[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ʈ h i s [size=9]▲[/size] ɪ s [size=9]▲[/size] ɱ y [size=9]▲[/size] ρ a r t n e r ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Hack's Name[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ [size=9]☐[/size] Λ m [size=9]☐[/size] ρ l a y e r ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Leave Blank[/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ ʍ y [size=9]▲[/size] ɪ d o l [size=9]▲[/size] ɪ s ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Your Username here[/size][/color]
[align=center]﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏[/align][/align]

H A C K S

[align=center][size=9][color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ [size=9]▲[/size] Λ m ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2]Name[/size][/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18] ↬ Ɨ [size=9]☐[/size] ƒ i g h t [size=9]☐[/size] ƒ o r ↫[/size][/color]
[size=9] [color=postcolor2]Player/Hacker's Name[/color][/size]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ [size=9]▲[/size] Λ p p e a r [size=9]▲[/size] Λ s ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2 [img] Your image here [/img] [/color]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ [size=9]☐[/size] Λ m [size=9]☐[/size] ƒ r o m [size=9]☐[/size] ʈ h e [size=9]☐[/size] ω o r l d [size=9]☐[/size] ʘ f ↫[/size][/color]
[size=9] [color=postcolor2]Video game title your Hack is from[/color][/size]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ [size=9]▲[/size] ƒ i g h t [size=9]▲[/size] ω i t h ↫[/size][/color]
[size=9] [color=postcolor2]Weapons your Hack uses[/color][/size]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ ʍ y [size=9]☐[/size] ρ o w e r s [size=9]☐[/size] Λ r e ↫[/size][/color]
[size=9] [color=postcolor2]Abilities your character has[/color][/size]

[color=postcolor1][size=18]↬ Ɨ [size=9]▲[/size] Λ m [size=9]▲[/size] ƪ i n k e d [size=9]▲[/size] ʈ o ↫[/size][/color]
[color=postcolor2][size=9]Your Username here[/size][/color]
﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏[/align]

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

WIP

PC - Sims 3
Sony - Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
Mobile - Guitar Hero III Mobile
Sega - Mortal Kombat 3
Arcade - Pole Position
Mattel - Space Battle
Microsoft - Minecraft
Atari - Kaboom!
Coleco - Donkey Kong
Nintendo - Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Want to be a mod? Fill out the template and PM me . The more help, the better smile

Username:
Experience: (Put down roleplays you have run and/or roleplays you have helped mod.)
How would you like to help?: (Making banners, build better story and structure, monitor users and informed the rules, etc.)

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

Want to make a banner? PM it to me or post it on the OOC Forum!

User Image

[IMG]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/Mitsukai_Kuro/VGTBannerResize.jpg[/IMG]

Hilarious Shapeshifter

User Image

How The Tournament Works

This will be a bit different than a normal tournament. Instead of the winner being the only one to move on, we will be ranking each on how many wins they make.

AN EXAMPLE
__ ___|____
__|______ __|__
|____|____|____|
1___2____3___4
W__L____W___L

W_______L
1_______3
|________|
____|_____
|________|
2_______4
W______L
So if it these were the result, then in rank would go
1=1st
3=2nd
2=3rd
4=4th
This way, no one is left out.
We also will be doing one battle at a time, which gives your character time to bond and make friends with other characters while not battling, if not make your own story plot (Though if you are planning to do anything big, please PM me.) This may change do to the pace of the Roleplay.

How to battle

To make the battle fair and a bit unpredictable, you will be using the Number Generator as a battle system. Each player will start with 100 point in each battle. When you post your attack, select Number Generator as an Action, then have it generate between 1 and 100. When you post and whatever number you generate, that is how much damage you do.

AN EXAMPLE
Player 1 generates the number 51, so they do 51 damage.
Health: Player 1: 100; Player 2: 49
Player 2 generates the number 11.
Health: Player 1: 89; Player 2: 49
Both Players will go back and forth until one runs out of points. The player with remaining points is the winner. The order will be decided by me with a number generator as well, so it's anyone's game.

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces