Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!
Welcome to Anime Compressed! A roleplay that consists of random anime characters, somehow, living under one roof. That itself, ironically, is a story! Join today!!!

( "Or we have to hunt you down and kill yo-" -SMACK- "Oww!" )

Come to roleplay your favorite anime / game character! Any and all are welcome!
The apartment itself looks rather small but it has the power to house a limitless amount of characters, all with the rooms they desire. Sweet huh? Not really. Weither you like it or not, you have to live neck to neck with other crazy characters like you. Even if you have a connecting bathroom, a mini fridge, and eat take out for your whole life, you WILL be forced to at least open the door to give your rent money to the justice enforcing Kagome Chidori (first name Kagome). Either way, in this rp I encourage any and all comedy and good character roleplaying. Mainly just have fun and enjoy the craziness! All rules out the door! Fun to the max! It's all the fun you can pack into, well, an apartment! But seriously, read the rules, just to help ya you know.
OMFGGG RULES! > w <;
("who cares, no one reads them" -BONK!- "Ooow!" )
Please just read the rules. Just once and that's all lols.

*** I'm making this an R rated or lower rp, so if your under 15, please be aware of this. This also doesn't mean that everything that your character says is vulgar, or everything you do is way too sexual. I only made it this way to make it more fun to older people (such as myself) and not have to limit us to kiddish PG-13 carp! You may steal, cheat, battle and do whatever is your fancy WITHIN YOUR ROOMS. Any kind of disterbance in public places or hallways will be a serioius infraction, and let's just put it, you don't want to find out what it is.

***Only one character per person. I know being all 20 of your favorite characters would rock, but it's best to just focus on one. If you wish to switch to a different one, you may do so. Also, it's allowed that two or more of the same character can reside, AS LONG as they are from different time periods. Example, Link and Young Link.

***As I said your room may be whatever you wish to be, even the impossible, but remember you MUST have a door so Kagome gets your rent! (Yes she delivers it to the land-lord.) The more expensive the room, the higher the price. Just keep that in mind. I also allow two or more characters to live in the same room. All for fun and joy =D. The house itself does have a kitchen, "public" bathroom / lockers / pools (indoor and out) / hot tub / sauna, lounge area (chalk full of game systems and comfy couches), and even a dance floor for parties! XD So, please don't fret about paying more for that mini firdge. I think, more or less, you'll be tempted to just get a water bed and be satisfied.
Also there is an area, outside of the main building, for pets or annoying characters that follow you to store keep them. Your choice to give them their own little room in the "Pet's Corner" (name of building) or just outside in the ever growing backyard. Having pets will add on to your bill.

***Once you send a application, you may go ahead and post ^^
(No waiting for slow ole' me.)

***Um, this rp is VERY loose, but if you do, somehow, become a nuisance, Kagome will be forced to destroy your room and kick your sorry pa-tu-tea out of the appartment. Be good, and we'll let you back. ^^

***As far as having a job, or anything it's up to you. If you're stinkin rich, your stinkin rich. Who can change that? If your broke, get a damn job! That simple!
A P P L Y I N G / F O R / A / R O O M :

> Character you will be roleplaying and what anime / game he/she/it is from. <
> Your room description. There are only 3 floors so choose one! XP <
> any pets? if so, where are they staying, if they even are<
>job? no job? rich? ( "dont need one!" -bonk- 'idoit....' <
> any comments you wish to put out <
> picture here [its required for your id! >=3 -Kagome] <
> real life age and times you'd be on gaia (gaia daytime, gaia nighttime)

pm me your application kthx! plox!
------------ characters that moved in (so far) ------------

<^> Kaname Chidori ((Kaname from Full Metal Panic Fumoffu! [just graduated high school working for college funds] ))
User Image
> played by Seority <

Job: Works as an overseer for the apartment. Things were good till people started moving in. Now shes a nervous wreak, running around, attempting to keep her job. It's good pay (for her I suppose).
Relationships: None really. She keeps herself occupied a lot with her job. She is a friendly person, but most see her rough side due to her job. She's currently single, but wishes to hook up before going to college.
Pets: None
Room: <#316> Her room isn't big, nor small. A few childhood nicknackes are displayed around, but her rooms quite simple with a fluffy bed and pillow. Her room is color coded with blue and green, with hints or pink. She doesn't spend much time in her room, once again, due to her job . >P
> I am 17 years old. I'm on slightly during the night of gaia, but mostly the morning of gaia. <

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

<^>Lucy from Elfen lied
User Image
> played by Caster_Ayume_Chan<

Room <#303>: Level 3. A view of the city and a cuple book shelves with a queen bed.
No pets.
Job:
Kinda rich gets money from father but works in coffe shop
I am 13. (approved) My time changes.

-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-

<^>Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto/Naruo Shippuden
User Image
>played by EvilBrat67<
Room <#214>: Level 2; a regular room. It's a medium purple with a queen sized bed; has a TV and a bookshelf chalkful of books
No pets.
Job: Gets a little money from father, other than that works part time at cafe(no, not in the show, I'm saying that cause I can so >P).
I am 13(approved). My time varies.

o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o

<^> Morph from X-Men 1992 version
> played by ultimately_unsane <
User Image
Room <#116>My room is on the first floor. It has a king size bed, bookcase, computer, and a flatscreen television.
I have no job for I am rich.
I am slightly crazy and tend to cause trouble. twisted
I am 20, and I am on whenever.

User Image

<^> Riku Harada from DN Angel
> played by I_Luvs_Puppets <
Room <#216>: 2nd level medium room, Queen sized bed with red sheets and a goldeny brown comforter, a large bookshelf crammed with books and a medium sized T.V
I don't have any pets.
I'm pretty rich so I don't really need one but I work at a hair salon with Risa, my twin sister.
Comments?: Oh my gosh I HATE Dark that pervert if I find him I'll*mutters varrious violent things* (( O.o''''))

I'm 14 and I'm usualy on sometime after 5 on weekdays early morning of weekends.

<^> Jackie Estacado from The Darkness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
>Played by Knux5<
Room <#215>: It's on the second floor,
a dimly lit room, a window with
red curtains, a king-sized bed,
a closet and a TV.
No Pets.
I am a hitman, and a writer.
Im 17 and on whenever.

::::::::main story points:::::::

"wake me if something interesting happens..."

Well nothings really happened, so you're all caught up. GO ROLEPLAY!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff