Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
so, mark it, on the 15th im getting an iphone 5c. (SOOO EXCITED) and im gonna download THIS before anything else. SO, tell me about his little game and how it works with gaia. (please)
Sugar Sylveon
so, mark it, on the 15th im getting an iphone 5c. (SOOO EXCITED) and im gonna download THIS before anything else. SO, tell me about his little game and how it works with gaia. (please)

I see nobody has replied. Well, you play the game, you swipe at stars (It's sort of like fruit ninja) and when you earn gold on there, you earn it for Gaia. I think. You can earn kitty cash or whatever it's called to spend in the game on either outfits or freeing you kitty friends from the pound.

sappoiyyo's Stud

Feral Hunter

13,950 Points
  • Married 100
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
Dear bullies-See that boy you made fun of for reading a book about death? Last night his best friend committed suicide. See that old man you just made fun of because of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young child you made fun of for crying? His mother is dying at this very moment. Repost if you're against bullying.
yes yes yes yes yes!!!!
gaia_nitemareleft cat_stare gaia_nitemareright

Tipsy Fairy

15,550 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
So wait. The game still exists? I thought they took it down. Can't find it so I can play it on my phone. >:

Feline Rogue

11,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Hnnng-san
So wait. The game still exists? I thought they took it down. Can't find it so I can play it on my phone. >:

its only for iphone as far as I know. and yes, its still up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff